Random Chat!!! (All Welcome!)

Comments

• ThunderpussyThunderpussy Behind you !Posts: 63,792MI6 Agent
    :)) don't worry Number 24, I'm only yanking your chain. ;)
    "I've been informed that there ARE a couple of QAnon supporters who are fairly regular posters in AJB."
  • Number24Number24 NorwayPosts: 21,897MI6 Agent
    :)) don't worry Number 24, I'm only yanking your chain. ;)

tactical-facepalm.jpg
    James Bond film studio comes to city http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-wales-south-east-wales-26226429
    The famous film company Pinewood is to set up a new studio in Cardiff.
    Pinewood Studios Wales will be based at the former Energy Centre building in Wentloog and will form part of the company's global network
    "I've been informed that there ARE a couple of QAnon supporters who are fairly regular posters in AJB."
  • minigeffminigeff EnglandPosts: 7,884MI6 Agent
    I had a cookery teacher from wales at school, she'd make a good rosa klebb :))
    'Force feeding AJB humour and banter since 2009'
    Vive le droit à la libre expression! Je suis Charlie!
    www.helpforheroes.org.uk
    www.cancerresearchuk.org
    Really getting into Brooklyn Nine-Nine ( E4 Thursdays 9pm ) a very funny show, -{
    Watching the end of OHMSS today, I couldn't help notice that at times
    G Lazenby looked like Jimmy Carr.
  • BarbelBarbel ScotlandPosts: 36,658Chief of Staff
    Watching the end of OHMSS today, I couldn't help notice that at times
    G Lazenby looked like Jimmy Carr.

How many cats noticed that, I wonder? :)
    :))
    I say Jimmy to take over after Craig has had enough, just think of all those
    great one-liners he'd come up with. :D
    Trouble is though he'd laugh at all his own gags with that laugh that sounds like a back firing asthmatic.
    www.helpforheroes.org.uk
    www.cancerresearchuk.org
    Dame Judi defies failing eyesight http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/entertainment-arts-26320715
    So sad to hear her eyesight us still getting worse., still I'm sure we all wish her well -{
  • TemplarXIXTemplarXIX Posts: 33MI6 Agent
    I am off sick today (let the internet shopping commence!) :#
    :)) Oh I've been there, all those things I need, then they sit in a box under the stairs. :#
    Oh yes, an entire room full of things that didn't fit, or looked a nicer colour online :))
    Watching the turmoil in Ukraine, I can't help thinking the more things change,the more they
    stay the same, I predict that Russian troops will be "asked " to help in certain areas of the
    Country. With Putin it seems old style USSR politics will be used, after all " No one ever
    leaves the KGB". :#
  • David SchofieldDavid Schofield EnglandPosts: 1,528MI6 Agent
    Am I, though, the only one who suspects that Klitschko's mob thought that Vitali just had to strip down to his pants and that the government send of their hardest nutcase, and then the two of 'em would just have to duke it out in independence Square like in good old Roman gladiator times for the future of the country? :s
    I would pay good money to see Miliband and Cameron getting in the ring. :)) or Dave could
    Take on Alex Salmond over Scotland ( in the traditional highland way, bare breasted and both
    carrying a ten pound baby ) :)) ( from Blackadder 3 )
  • David SchofieldDavid Schofield EnglandPosts: 1,528MI6 Agent
    I would pay good money to see Miliband and Cameron getting in the ring. :)) or Dave could
    Take on Alex Salmond over Scotland ( in the traditional highland way, bare breasted and both
    carrying a ten pound baby ) :)) ( from Blackadder 3 )

Milliband v Cameron is, essentially, Bridgette Jones I and II.

Salmond v Cameron is Fat Bastard v Austin Powers

:))
    Davuv Schofield wrote :
    Salmond v Cameron is Fat Bastard v Austin Powers

:)) :)) :)) I've got that Image in my head now, :))
    This would be more intderesting in Israel, where both Benjamin Netenjahu and Ehud Barak are former commanders of the elite anti terrorist unit Sayaret Matkal. The British equalent would be if the formost
    politicians both were former SAS commanders.
    Lately British PMs are happy to send troops in but make sure both themselves and their families don't serve.
    Putin's main issue is always going to be Sevastopol, it is the key for all of their operations in the Med and Indian Ocean.
    Uganda tabloid names 'homosexuals' http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-africa-26338941

I can't understand why, who someone sleeps with is such a problem for some people. :#
    For some it would seem we're still living in the 14th century.
    Uganda tabloid names 'homosexuals' http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-africa-26338941

I can't understand why, who someone sleeps with is such a problem for some people. :#
    For some it would seem we're still living in the 14th century.

I just heared on the radio how American evangelists have been instrumental in pushing for this law in Uganda. Shameful :(
    TemplarXIX wrote:
    Putin's main issue is always going to be Sevastopol, it is the key for all of their operations in the Med and Indian Ocean.

Putin is also afraid this might happen in Russia. He saw what happened during the Arab spring. His take on it was that pro-Russian regimes like Syria were toppled because of western money and backing.
    The last thing Putin wants is Democracy in Russia, He and his mates are making too much Money.
    True. Russia is a democracy in name only. Putin's model is nationalism and cleptocracy (the rule of thieves) in a heavily "managed" democracy.
    On a side line do you guys in Norway etc, still get Nervous about Russia, and any of its "Cleptocracy "
    ( New word I'll be dropping into conversation tonight :)) )
    spreading across, Buying into local companies etc ?
    The Norwegian military was seriously downized in the 90's and especially the army is tiny now. But recently we have bought five modern frigates and 55 JSF/F-35 fighters. This is mainly because of the anti-western rhetoric of Putin and our need to protect our interests in the area north of Norway. Let's put it this way: Norway and Russia are not enemies, but we are aware one of our neighbours is a regime with a very large military and a tendency to push their weight around. Finland is really the only nordic country to still focus on territorial defence. They still have a large military and the third largest artilery branch in western Europe.
    I was off sick yesterday, which was nice, I got to catch up on watching some TV and films and laze about in bed drinking tea.

Am off sick again today, so is Mrs Templar, forced out of bed at midday and made to get dressed, lots of tea but non stop editions of Homes Under The Hammer, or some-such nonsense.

Come back work, all is forgiven.
    Homes under the hammer?

What bollocks, I only go for the hardcore daytime tv; Jeremy Kyle USA
    www.helpforheroes.org.uk
    www.cancerresearchuk.org