Random Chat!!! (All Welcome!)

Comments

• Number24Number24 NorwayPosts: 21,838MI6 Agent
    Some at Craignotbond.net would claim Putin has already made three Bond movies starring himself
  • ThunderpussyThunderpussy Behind you !Posts: 63,792MI6 Agent
    Yes but He,s a real wimp, compared to Me !!!!
    ( Please don't tell him I said that ) :D
    "I've been informed that there ARE a couple of QAnon supporters who are fairly regular posters in AJB."
  • AlphaOmegaSinAlphaOmegaSin EnglandPosts: 10,924MI6 Agent
    'Come Bond, lets drink some Vodka. Putin Style!'
    1.On Her Majesties Secret Service 2.The Living Daylights 3.license To Kill 4.The Spy Who Loved Me 5.Goldfinger
    Actually, Putin is the only man in Russia who doesn't drink vodka (or any other form of alcohol)
    So we have something in common. :))
    "I've been informed that there ARE a couple of QAnon supporters who are fairly regular posters in AJB."
    Me to!

Do you people stay updated on the Malayian flight? It's clear this is a tragedy, but I can't help thinking how much what's happening reminds me of a James Bond plot. In a Bond story the missing flight would have been an elaborate way of kidnapping or resquing one powerful individual.
  • GrindelwaldGrindelwald Posts: 1,299MI6 Agent
    Norwegian woman fell in love with a man online , transfered around 85-90k USD (!) to a man in Equador and was told to transport suitcase with unknown contents , suitcase contained 3 kilos drugs (now there's a surprise huh) and now she might be looking at 15 yrs in jail , on top of the money she lost.

About Malaysian flight , they suspect uiygur and/or Iranian collaboration (not terribly surprising)
    The newest theory is the plane flew from Vietnamese airspace towards Pakistan/Afghanistan/Turkmenistan or possibly from Indonesian airspace into the Indian sea. Since the signals were switched off from inside the plane it must have been some kind of hijack. Perhaps the passengers tried to re-take the plane and it crashed? Or it landed somewhere in northeren Pakistan? That terretory is on the terrorist's side, so I guess it's possible.

About the Norwegian woman: some are born suckers ...
    I now know where babies come from :)

00041916.jpg
    She must have desperate or very lonely to fall for a Trick that big :#

Was she arrested in Equador or at Home in Norway? You do not want to be put into one of those South American Prisons, where the Inmates practically run those Places.
    1.On Her Majesties Secret Service 2.The Living Daylights 3.license To Kill 4.The Spy Who Loved Me 5.Goldfinger
  • thesecretagentthesecretagent CornwallPosts: 2,151MI6 Agent
    image.jpg

On the left we have Tiger Tim firelighters, on the right we have dishwasher tablets. They're kept in the same cupboard. Not sure yet if the dishwasher tabs are flammable, but I sure as Hell know that firelighters in the dishwasher is bad news...
    Amazon #1 Bestselling Author. If you enjoy crime, espionage, action and fast-moving thrillers follow this link:

http://apbateman.com
    She must have desperate or very lonely to fall for a Trick that big :#

Was she arrested in Equador or at Home in Norway? You do not want to be put into one of those South American Prisons, where the Inmates practically run those Places.

She was arrested in Equador ...
    http://www.dailynews.com/general-news/20140310/1-million-justin-bieber-scheme-lands-norwegian-man-in-prison-for-11-years

Another dummy from Norway , he thought his prison sentence would be peanuts like in his home country and acted like a fool in the court room 8-)

There was a woman in the US who lost 500k (!!) in a dating scam.........
    Norwegian prisons - so great you don't want to leave! :D
    You know, Hitler thought this was a great idea!

ratte_800.jpg

How can you hate that guy? ?:)
    Madness
  • HigginsHiggins GermanyPosts: 16,618MI6 Agent
    Number24 wrote:

How?

I can give you millions of reasons - all dead people! X-(
    President of the 'Misty Eyes Club'.

Dalton - the weak and weepy Bond!
  • Sir MilesSir Miles The Wrong Side Of The WardrobePosts: 26,677Chief of Staff
    Number24 wrote:

I would LOVE an explanation of this comment, please....and I'd like it quickly...
    YNWA 97
  • minigeffminigeff EnglandPosts: 7,884MI6 Agent
    Sir Miles wrote:
    Number24 wrote:

I would LOVE an explanation of this comment, please....and I'd like it quickly...

These comments of number 24's must be said in sarcasm surely?

Not to keen on the 'hellarious' phrase though. Can't see war being funny tbh but hey ho, takes all sorts I guess.
    'Force feeding AJB humour and banter since 2009'
    Vive le droit à la libre expression! Je suis Charlie!
    www.helpforheroes.org.uk
    www.cancerresearchuk.org
    Sarcasm , don't be makin a mountain out of mole hill.
    edited March 2014
    Thanks, Grindewald. I take may name after a resistance hero who fought Hitler's occupation of my country. I have never posted any right-wing comments in here. When I posted that comment next to that silly panzer-dream I surely expected people to understand it was sarcasm :(
    I think it was an attempt at humor wbich fell flat ( something I know much about :)) )
    It's the old problem of the written word, sometimes doesn't come across as well
    as the spoken. :D
    Sadly, Sarcasm never comes off well on the Internet :#
  • HigginsHiggins GermanyPosts: 16,618MI6 Agent
    I was risen and educated with the strong belief that the Hitler's philosophy and deeds don't leave rooms for jokes or sarcasm. What he brought to the world and millons of people is NOT FUNNY!

So unless you are 15 years old, just leave quips of that kind away, I take them very seriously and I know that many others do as well!

Instead of blaming others for not understanding your jokes or sarcasm, an apology would be more appropriate!
    President of the 'Misty Eyes Club'.

Dalton - the weak and weepy Bond!
  • Mr MalloryMr Mallory North by northwestPosts: 632MI6 Agent
    Sorry may be the hardest word, but it helps calm the waters. Perhaps along
    With the explaination a " sorry " might also have helped.
    What makes you think this is my first time?
  • Sir MilesSir Miles The Wrong Side Of The WardrobePosts: 26,677Chief of Staff
    Sarcasm , don't be makin a mountain out of mole hill.

I'm not...several people complained, so the 'sarcasm' was lost somewhere along the way...that's why they needed to be clear about it themselves...I'm sure you will agree that was the correct course of action...
    YNWA 97
    In a world were Hitler is universally and rightly condemed and in the context it was posted, I really didn't think anyone would believe that my comment wasn't sarcasm. Even Israelis can joke about Hitler, so I think there should be room for humour on the subject in this forum too. I didn't imagine anyone would think I posted the picture of that ridiculous tank with the text "War is hellarious" as a tribute to the man who occupied my country. I assure you I had no intention of hurting anyone's feelings and I'm sorry if I did.
  • BunsenPPKBunsenPPK Sydney, AustraliaPosts: 77MI6 Agent
    edited March 2014
    I understand why people would be offended by the image, but it seems to be a case of some people taking things FAR too seriously. There are far worse things that have been done and said on this matter, please don't get hung up on something like this :#

Have a good one -{ -{ -{
    "I think he got the point"
  • always shakenalways shaken LondonPosts: 6,287MI6 Agent
    im sure agent number 24 did not mean to offend his fellow agents ,knowing full well that our friends Bondtoys and Richmantoys
    both reside in Germany, and I know that the Norwegians suffered greatly at the hands of the Nazis ,and with out the bravery of their
    dedicated resistance fighters ,who knows where the war could have ended (we all remember Kirk Douglas film (true story)
    Im sure Number24 attempt of humour from Norwegian to English was just bad translation Ihope ? :)
    By the way, did I tell you, I was "Mad"?
    -{ Hopefully this is an end to it and we can all move on, to saying how lovely and just
    how much of an Intellectual This Thunderpussy bloke is. :v