Random Chat!!! (All Welcome!)

Comments

• AlphaOmegaSinAlphaOmegaSin EnglandPosts: 10,924MI6 Agent
    Lets all have a Beer {[] TP is Paying :v
    1.On Her Majesties Secret Service 2.The Living Daylights 3.license To Kill 4.The Spy Who Loved Me 5.Goldfinger
  • HigginsHiggins GermanyPosts: 16,618MI6 Agent
    just
    how much of an Intellectual This Thunderpussy bloke is. :v

That's another topic that I am having a very strong opinion about :D
    President of the 'Misty Eyes Club'.

Dalton - the weak and weepy Bond!
  • ThunderpussyThunderpussy Behind you !Posts: 63,792MI6 Agent
    AlphaOmegaSin wrote :
    Lets all have a Beer TP is Paying
    Now lets not go Crazy. :))

I love reading your Opinions Bondtoys, they are Mostly wrong etc, but I do enjoy them. :p :))
    "I've been informed that there ARE a couple of QAnon supporters who are fairly regular posters in AJB."
  • always shakenalways shaken LondonPosts: 6,287MI6 Agent
    Lets all have a Beer {[] TP is Paying :v

is that true thunderpussy is paying? ,thunderpussy, thunderpussy, wheres he gone now :)
    By the way, did I tell you, I was "Mad"?
  • Charmed & DangerousCharmed & Dangerous Posts: 7,358MI6 Agent
    As it's St Patrick's Day I hope he is down the pub :)) {[]
    "How was your lamb?" "Skewered. One sympathises."
  • HigginsHiggins GermanyPosts: 16,618MI6 Agent
    I saw him already in his green pantyhose X-(
    President of the 'Misty Eyes Club'.

Dalton - the weak and weepy Bond!
    Sadly No, :#
    I'm sitting at my computer, working on two different weddings ( Who says men can't multi-task ) With Thunderball
    Playing on the telly. :))

The only reason those Pantyhose are Green, Is because I never wash them. :)) and Later I rewatch the RUGBY. ;)
    "I've been informed that there ARE a couple of QAnon supporters who are fairly regular posters in AJB."
    probably not ,I don't believe Gerry is a fan of the amber nectar , which is a great testament to him. especially when his home town has some of the best brews in the world :)
    TP is an old Stag :)) TB is on TV? What Channel?
    1.On Her Majesties Secret Service 2.The Living Daylights 3.license To Kill 4.The Spy Who Loved Me 5.Goldfinger
    TP is an old Stag :)) TB is on TV? What Channel?

we don't have it on here in London ,ive got to make do with bleedin Randolph bleedin Scott ,in ride the high country :s
    Nothing wrong with a decent Western :))
    I have it on Bluray, One of the Benifits of working from Home. :))
    ( I'll apologise in advance if anyone thinks this is a Homophobic remark, It is not meant to be )
    This ia an Old Dave Allen joke.
    For Years I was know as an Irish Homosexual, I was an Irishman who Didn't drink. :))

And hey Don't go Knocking Randolph Scott. :))
    Now Dave Allen , he was a very very funny man :D
    -{ He's one of my heros, There is a sketch On youtube where he Plays Bond on a driving test, But
    I can't find it, It must of been pulled. :#
  • Sir MilesSir Miles The Wrong Side Of The WardrobePosts: 26,638Chief of Staff
    Dave Allen was a comedy genius...his routine on watches and telling the time is brilliant comedy -{
    YNWA 97
    Eh, I prefer Comedy from the likes of Frankie Boyle, Hugh Dennis, etc.
    I love all comedy ( yes even Frankie Boyle ) to me there is no such thing as offensive comedy, only
    what's funny and what's not. The only difference is that I know some who wouldn't listen to some
    Of the older stuff as, just because it's old it's not funny.
    I still watch Laurel and Hardy, Will hay and love the old Bob Hope movies. Still listen to hancock
    on BBC radio 4 extra. :))
  • GrindelwaldGrindelwald Posts: 1,296MI6 Agent
    Dennis Hopper :

Inclined towards paranoia to begin with, he had increasingly fallen under the influence of alcohol and chemicals. 'I was doing half a gallon of rum with a fifth of rum on the side, 28 beers and three grams of cocaine a day - and that wasn't to get high, that was just to keep going, man,' he would later admit.

Ironic that it was cancer that got him and not drugs/booze.......
    edited March 2014
    Just read that a Ukrainian officer has been shot dead by Russian soldiers, very bad news for everyone. :#
    Putin really wants to be the new hard man of Russia.
    Will this mean we can go back to seeing the Russians as the bad guys again in movies ?
    No way he's too tall. :))
  • Number24Number24 NorwayPosts: 21,821MI6 Agent
    Just read that a Ukrainian officer has been shot dead by Russian soldiers, very bad news for everyone. :#
    Putin really wants to be the new hard man of Russia.
    Will this mean we can go back to seeing the Russians as the bad guys again in movies ?

Ukrainian forces have been ordered to shoot back if attacked. I saw an interview with a Norwegian corespondent in Moscow, Hans Willhelm Steinfeld. He must be one of the more experienced correspondents in Moscow. He knew Gorbatchew and Yeltsin before they became famous and has worked on and off in Eastern Europe since the early 80's. He belives this is the start of a new cold war. I hope he is wrong, but he may very well be right.
  • Sir MilesSir Miles The Wrong Side Of The WardrobePosts: 26,638Chief of Staff
    Putin wants his place in history...that's why he swapped jobs...this conflict will give it to him...
    YNWA 97
    Just like many many Germans found themselves outside Germany's borders, many Russians found themselves outside the borders of Russia after the fall of the Soviet Union. Just like Germany in the 30's , Russia uses those minorities in neighbouring states to expand. Scary.
    Forget all that.

We're getting a new £1 coin, oh the excitement. :))
    That's your main strength, Thunderpussy. Always focusing on what's important :)
    :))
    It's the thinking from our political masters, " Maybe they won't notice the
    Country going down the toilet, if we give them something sparkly " :D
    This Country has been in the Toilet since the 80's :))
    :)) I'm not going to disagree. ;)
  • BarbelBarbel ScotlandPosts: 36,418Chief of Staff
    George Osborne is disagreeing right now!