Random Chat!!! (All Welcome!)

Comments

• AlphaOmegaSinAlphaOmegaSin EnglandPosts: 10,924MI6 Agent
    Innit Bruv, got any Weed mate? :))
    1.On Her Majesties Secret Service 2.The Living Daylights 3.license To Kill 4.The Spy Who Loved Me 5.Goldfinger
  • danjaq_0ffdanjaq_0ff The SwampsPosts: 7,283MI6 Agent
    No, but I have some nice chocolate cake :))
  • ThunderpussyThunderpussy Behind you !Posts: 63,792MI6 Agent
    I for one welcome our glorious Russian Leader and his views. :D
    "I've been informed that there ARE a couple of QAnon supporters who are fairly regular posters in AJB."
  • BarbelBarbel ScotlandPosts: 36,324Chief of Staff
    Well said!

kent.png
    I read in The Mirror today that after the success of the 007 aftershave other Male grooming products
    are to be added, like " guy-liner " called GoldenEye and male make up to help give the appearance of
    various Bond actors.
    Also in the male Bikini area a range of stencils, for hair trimming are to be released, three at first
    The 007, Bond pointing his gun from the gun barrel sequence and the line from SPY. " just keeping
    the British end up " all due for release this summer.
    "I've been informed that there ARE a couple of QAnon supporters who are fairly regular posters in AJB."
  • Sir MilesSir Miles The Wrong Side Of The WardrobePosts: 26,573Chief of Staff
    Nice try, TP...but I doubt you read the Mirror anyway :D
    YNWA 97
    :# I know too many big words. :D
  • Sir MilesSir Miles The Wrong Side Of The WardrobePosts: 26,573Chief of Staff
    And not enough pictures ;%
    YNWA 97
  • GrindelwaldGrindelwald Posts: 1,296MI6 Agent
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3Ig3kr3oNHE

March 14th , 2004 : Undertaker vs Kane , WrestleMania 20......hell hath no fury like a Taker scorned :v

Bikertaker was no more , Deadman was back......with a vengeance :o

RIP Paul Bearer :(

http://www.dailymotion.com/video/x6k58m_wwf-wrestlemania-5-hulk-hogan-vs-ma_sport

April 2nd , 1989 , WM V : After the conflict between Hogan and Macho (RIP) it was now going down , it was no way back now.......ohhhhhhh yeah , brother !
    Currently drinking a Ginger Beer called Bundaberg, it's rather nice. Anyone had this Brand before?
    1.On Her Majesties Secret Service 2.The Living Daylights 3.license To Kill 4.The Spy Who Loved Me 5.Goldfinger
    Seems even the Queen is getting worried about Putin, she's getting a new Drawbridge !

http://home.bt.com/news/uknews/new-drawbridge-for-tower-of-london-11363889933714

The banks of the Thames offer no shortage of sights for tourists - but now the Tower of London has added one more to the mix.

For the first time in a generation, the tower now has a working drawbridge.

The bridge was originally constructed in 1834 to allow munitions to be brought from the river to the iconic White Tower - it was replaced in 1915, but the rising element was removed in the 1970s.

Now, after five months of construction, Britain's most famous fortress once again has the power to pull up its bridges.

It takes around four minutes to raise the bridge by hand - and about the same to lower it.

The working drawbridge will be demonstrated on high days and holidays - and used for educational purposes.
  • always shakenalways shaken LondonPosts: 6,287MI6 Agent
    Currently drinking a Ginger Beer called Bundaberg, it's rather nice. Anyone had this Brand before?

they have a rum in Queensland Australia called Bundaberg , the ozzies call it bundy
    as in, ill have a bundy and coke mate,
    By the way, did I tell you, I was "Mad"?
  • chrisisallchrisisall Western Mass, USAPosts: 9,061MI6 Agent
    I want a Hienekin, shaken not stirred.
    Dalton & Connery rule. Brozz was cool.
    #1.TLD/LTK 2.TND 3.GF 4.GE 5.DN 6.FYEO 7.FRWL 8.TMWTGG 9.TWINE 10.YOLT/QOS
    Ill have an Egg Role, scrambled not boiled.
  • minigeffminigeff EnglandPosts: 7,884MI6 Agent
    If you look at Russell square in london on google maps you'll see someone has parked a plane there....

Wonder what the parking fees are for that.
    'Force feeding AJB humour and banter since 2009'
    Vive le droit à la libre expression! Je suis Charlie!
    www.helpforheroes.org.uk
    www.cancerresearchuk.org
    Got some great news today. On questioning my telephone bill, I noticed they had been
    over charging me for calls. So I'm getting £123 back. :))
    £123 to spend on Cucumber Sandwiches :)) -{
    I'm already on first name terms with my local curry house.
    Spending this will make me a member of the family. :))
    Will make you the Don?
    Well I will make them an Offer they can't refuse. ;)
    Do you have a White Cat ?
  • Smiert-SpionamSmiert-Spionam Posts: 318MI6 Agent
    For the curry? I don't fancy a kitty madras...
    Smiert Spionam
    Goldfinger gives Oddjob a cat for supper then offers Bond a curry: "It's alright, Mr Bond. Shrimp, not the cat".
    Flemings dark Sense of Humor :))
    Given the choice between shrimp or cat ? ...... I'd go for the cat curry. :))
    Meow -{
    Cat curry, moggie madras, tiger tandoori, pussy pilau, puma pakora, Siamese samosas, jaguar jaipuri...
    :)) Hey, thst's all good eat'n.
  • The Domino EffectThe Domino Effect Posts: 3,631MI6 Agent
    As much as I love Indian food, when it comes to cat I think the French do it best. You just can't beat a good catatouille.