Random Chat!!! (All Welcome!)

Comments

• hehadlotsofgutshehadlotsofguts Durham England Posts: 2,107MI6 Agent
    She'll probably not go in there without a mongoose
    Have you ever heard of the Emancipation Proclamation?"

" I don't listen to hip hop!"
  • AlphaOmegaSinAlphaOmegaSin EnglandPosts: 10,924MI6 Agent
    Or a Makeshift Flamethrower :))
    1.On Her Majesties Secret Service 2.The Living Daylights 3.license To Kill 4.The Spy Who Loved Me 5.Goldfinger
  • thesecretagentthesecretagent CornwallPosts: 2,151MI6 Agent
    Used a can of Lynx and a match to get a particularly stubborn log fire going last night. My six year old daughter and four year old son have talked about little else since. Possibly not the most responsible parenting, but definitely memorable...
    Amazon #1 Bestselling Author. If you enjoy crime, espionage, action and fast-moving thrillers follow this link:

http://apbateman.com
  • always shakenalways shaken LondonPosts: 6,287MI6 Agent
    Forget all that.

We're getting a new £1 coin, oh the excitement. :))

yes and its going to cost a fiver to convert each shopping trolley which by the way ,
    the idiots in power are completely off, no its true, they didn't know a shopping cart took £1 coins,
    that's what having your groceries delivered by Harrods does for you :)

I always thought you did that :))

No not Harrods ,dreadful place ,Fortnum and mason old chap :p
    By the way, did I tell you, I was "Mad"?
  • Asp9mmAsp9mm Over the Hills and Far Away.Posts: 7,485MI6 Agent
    Fortnums has no shopping trolleys. The thought of such a thing :#
    ..................Asp9mmSIG-1-2.jpg...............
  • HigginsHiggins GermanyPosts: 16,618MI6 Agent
    Asp9mm wrote:

In my case, that might not be a good line :))

In your case - any pickup line won't work! :p
    President of the 'Misty Eyes Club'.

Dalton - the weak and weepy Bond!
  • ThunderpussyThunderpussy Behind you !Posts: 63,792MI6 Agent
    I've got a pick up, is my line. :D
    "I've been informed that there ARE a couple of QAnon supporters who are fairly regular posters in AJB."
  • always shakenalways shaken LondonPosts: 6,287MI6 Agent
    I have discovered " Crispy coated chilli peanuts " wonderful. :D

our local bus stop (yes I do sometimes travel on public transport :p ) has a poster of ritz crackers covered in cadburys
    chocolate ,now im fair game for most things but
    By the way, did I tell you, I was "Mad"?
    I thought with " salt'n' vinegar " nuts they had reached perfection. :))
    "I've been informed that there ARE a couple of QAnon supporters who are fairly regular posters in AJB."

yes and its going to cost a fiver to convert each shopping trolley which by the way ,
    the idiots in power are completely off, no its true, they didn't know a shopping cart took £1 coins,
    that's what having your groceries delivered by Harrods does for you :)

I always thought you did that :))

No not Harrods ,dreadful place ,Fortnum and mason old chap :p

Very good old Chap
    1.On Her Majesties Secret Service 2.The Living Daylights 3.license To Kill 4.The Spy Who Loved Me 5.Goldfinger
  • Number24Number24 NorwayPosts: 21,811MI6 Agent
    It seems NATO's next general secretary will also be a Scandinavian. Former Norwegian prime minister and now Labour Party leader Jens Stoltenberg will probably get the job within a fortnight. US, UK, Germany and France support him. My take on Stoltenberg: He is experienced and good at leading alliances (his governments were coalitions). Norway also has a good relationships with Russia. But he has a reputation for shying away from conflicts and foreign affairs and security politics was never his main interests. His number two, former foreign minister Jonas Gard Støre, would have been a better choice.
    He even speaks French ...
  • GrindelwaldGrindelwald Posts: 1,296MI6 Agent
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1ctDypxm6bI

Police Academy 30 today -{
    Respect to the Police academy films ( maybe not the last couple ) -{

It was odd listening to the news today, to hear Barbara Broccoli's name mentioned
    giving evidence in the Max Clifford sex allegations case. As one of his alleged
    Victims was an extra in Octopussy.
    He claimed to be great friends with " Cubby " but Barbara said neither she nor her
    Father knew him.
    Bloody hell :s
    Watching " Shetland " last night ( Scottish detective mystery ) an old fisherman said something
    to the police man. To which my wife said " I wish I knew what he said, must have been in Scottish "
    I laughed adding he said " I can't take any more of this " :))
  • minigeffminigeff EnglandPosts: 7,884MI6 Agent
    I'm gobsmacked I haven't realised this before but apparently the Italian security van in The Italian Job was the great great, great great great, great great great great, great great great great great great great grandad of C3PO. :o

It's all in the eyes.

CBD39869-2CAA-443C-9ADC-F3599C57392C_zpsktbcts1t.jpg

C-3PO.jpg
    'Force feeding AJB humour and banter since 2009'
    Vive le droit à la libre expression! Je suis Charlie!
    www.helpforheroes.org.uk
    www.cancerresearchuk.org
    pothole.jpg

How to fill in a Pothole. :))
    Could this be True Pierce Brosnan to join the Expendables !
    http://home.bt.com/entertainment/film/filmnews/james-bond-joins-the-expendables-11363888489186
    A new member of the Expendables team could be joining the franchise for its fourth instalment – and he’s likely to remain unshaken, if stirred, by the experience.

Former James Bond Pierce Brosnan has revealed to Shortlist magazine that he has been offered a role in the next Expendables movie by its producer, Avi Lerner.

“Oh, the offer has come in for the next Expendables. I just worked over in Bulgaria with Avi Lerner who makes them,” he said.

“He said, 'Would you like to be in The Expendables? I'd love to have you', and I said, 'Why not?' So we'll see."

Brosnan, currently appearing in A Long Way Down, has been working with Lerner on the producer’s new project, Survivor.

The deal is not completed, so Brosnan’s appearance in Expendables 4 is not confirmed just yet.

As the actor said himself, “"I have no idea which one it would be, I just said yes. It could be Expendables 7!"

The Expendables 3, directed by Patrick Hughes, features Mel Gibson and Harrison Ford alongside series regulars Sylvester Stallone and Jason Statham.

The film opens in the UK and the US on August 15.
    That would be EPIC :))
    I'm guessing he'd be a retired MI6 agent ? :)
    According to Tamahori he would 8-)
    Although several of these " guest stars " play villains, it would be
    nice to see PB be the evil bad guy for a change. :))
    That would be interesting, have always thought he would make a good Villain :)
  • Mr MalloryMr Mallory North by northwestPosts: 632MI6 Agent
    +1 For Brosnan as a villain.
    What makes you think this is my first time?
    Just as long as he doesn't. SING ! :))
  • GrindelwaldGrindelwald Posts: 1,296MI6 Agent
    March 30th , 1979 : Drax' death scene was filmed........
  • MooseWithFleasMooseWithFleas Philadelphia, PAPosts: 753MI6 Agent
    Brozzer as a villain would be bad ass! Sign him up :D
  • hehadlotsofgutshehadlotsofguts Durham England Posts: 2,107MI6 Agent
    Have you ever heard of the Emancipation Proclamation?"

" I don't listen to hip hop!"
    The second Cold War is well under way. :#
  • danjaq_0ffdanjaq_0ff The SwampsPosts: 7,283MI6 Agent
    Teppo was telling me yesterday that he got his call up papers in Finland.

Once a Russian always a Russian Bruv -{ :p