Random Chat!!! (All Welcome!)

Comments

• ThunderpussyThunderpussy Behind you !Posts: 63,792MI6 Agent
    For me this story comes under the " Not this old Crap again " file. :))
    http://home.bt.com/news/oddnews/professors-photos-prove-fairies-are-real-11363890179718

Professor’s photos ‘prove fairies are real’ thought this was a hangover from Aptil the first. ;)
    "I've been informed that there ARE a couple of QAnon supporters who are fairly regular posters in AJB."
  • AlphaOmegaSinAlphaOmegaSin EnglandPosts: 10,924MI6 Agent
    Me and Spicy Food do not mix :#
    1.On Her Majesties Secret Service 2.The Living Daylights 3.license To Kill 4.The Spy Who Loved Me 5.Goldfinger
  • GrindelwaldGrindelwald Posts: 1,296MI6 Agent
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=G-HO75oytgE

5 yrs ago today......and I was there :o :D {[]
  • always shakenalways shaken LondonPosts: 6,287MI6 Agent
    im sorry but I was roped into watching wally oaks I mean Hollyoaks last night my god what a pile of crap,
    theres this bloke in hospital ,all tubed and wired up, decides he doesn't want to be there so un hooks himself calmly walks
    out of hospital wearing one of those backless gowns, hails a cab ,goes to the Holly oaks town ,gets out of cab then keels over
    I mean do these morons who write this crap think this is realistic ,whats worse is that some one else has read the script and said,yes we like that ,where they should of been saying "get your head tested"
    By the way, did I tell you, I was "Mad"?
    I agree AS, a Braindead Chimp can write a better Script.
    1.On Her Majesties Secret Service 2.The Living Daylights 3.license To Kill 4.The Spy Who Loved Me 5.Goldfinger
    I agree AS, a Braindead Chimp can write a better Script.

a brain dead chimp would be more entertaining to watch indeed, at least you could
    work out whats going on , 8-)
    I have a wife and two teenage daughters so every soap opera going is
    watched, but even they draw the line at Hollyoaks. :)) although from
    listening to a few comedians talking about it, there must be some hot
    Looking women in it. :))
    "I've been informed that there ARE a couple of QAnon supporters who are fairly regular posters in AJB."
    All Soaps are terrible -{
  • ACACIA_AVENUEACACIA_AVENUE UKPosts: 1,774MI6 Agent
    All Soaps are terrible -{

I would disagree.......Dove is gentle on my skin :D
    One of us smells like a tart's handkerchief.
    I prefer Radox :))
    Jeyes fluid and a scrubbing brush does me. :))
  • BarbelBarbel ScotlandPosts: 36,324Chief of Staff
    I have a wife and two teenage daughters so every soap opera going is
    watched, but even they draw the line at Hollyoaks. :))

My mate Andrew is in exactly the same position, except his wife + daughters don't draw the line there- so when it gets unbearable he calls me and we head to a pub.
    edited April 2014
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=okLYMTwCf5U

Why watch those when I can watch a great drama show like Rederiet (aka "The Shipping Line" , about a ferry called "Freja" (and about the people who work on it & on land , a family saga) which goes Stockholm-Turku , Finland {[] :007)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RHap5a7xjBI

Per Morberg as the a-hole Viggo......Viggo was quite a charater : drug addict , raped several , deals with Russian mafia etc.....not exactly a saint :p

First he worked in the engine room then he became captain , like having Satan behind the steering wheel :v

Morberg is Swedens Chris Walken :))

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MnEdNX2ENso

Freja had more than it's fair share of incompetent captains :s
    http://m.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-northern-ireland-26948839

The Queen Jokes about her opening of the olympics. :D
    Got a Now TV box with five months Sky Movies pass, only £35. :D
    Easy to set up and just watched Star Trek: Into Darkness to check it out.
    So far so good. Although it is funny as it told me it couldn't get a signal,
    So I moved it about three inches, and Bingo, everything worked. :))
    I hope to catch "Fleming " later.
    No need to leave the House now is there TP? :))
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cTX9A-3vjbs

Warrior talks about Ledger.......
    My wife was telling me this morning about the trial in S. Africa of
    Osteoporosis, :)) I fell about laughing.
    You have a brilliant Wife :))
    Odd question but we are getting gas in our area and was wondering if anyone would
    Recomend it. Is it ecconomical to run etc or would you rather of stuck to oil ?
    Any help would be welcome as there seems to be very few facts on the web. :)
    Use a Hamster on a Wheel, can give you half an Hour of Energy when you need it :))
  • Number24Number24 NorwayPosts: 21,795MI6 Agent
    edited April 2014
    The result of a dispute between neighbours about property lines: :))

729x.jpg

1420789249.jpg
    You Norwegians know how to have an Argument :))
    Odd question but we are getting gas in our area and was wondering if anyone would
    Recomend it. Is it ecconomical to run etc or would you rather of stuck to oil ?
    Any help would be welcome as there seems to be very few facts on the web. :)

my parents are on oil in Norfolk,like you its only used for heating /hot water,and their oven is electric, but apart from that
    no problems, like you they have to wait for the oil tanker man to turn up ,but that's it, the only down side is if the Russians turn off the gas, your screwed , but if you've had oil all your life your probably ok with it ,you will probably get a gas meter
    on the outside of your house ,so they can come round and check your usage,(ours is under the stairs) and I love telling the gas man "the meter is under the stairs" its an old spike milligan joke , :))
    Russia would not risk turning off the Power to the whole of Europe (Well never say never though)
  • Number24Number24 NorwayPosts: 21,795MI6 Agent
    I wonder if my country will be able to sell our natural gass for a reasonable prize if Russia stops selling theirs to the continent .... 8-)
    I was told Germany and a few others were starting to get gas from China and
    Other places .