Random Chat!!! (All Welcome!)

Comments

• ThunderpussyThunderpussy Behind you !Posts: 63,792MI6 Agent
    I'd love to hear the German POWs story, Stag. {[]
    "I've been informed that there ARE a couple of QAnon supporters who are fairly regular posters in AJB."
    "I've been informed that there ARE a couple of QAnon supporters who are fairly regular posters in AJB."
  • Number24Number24 NorwayPosts: 21,801MI6 Agent
    Yes, I want to hear that story too. There are still good WWII stories that are untold.
  • AlphaOmegaSinAlphaOmegaSin EnglandPosts: 10,924MI6 Agent
    Please share your Story Stag :)
    1.On Her Majesties Secret Service 2.The Living Daylights 3.license To Kill 4.The Spy Who Loved Me 5.Goldfinger
    Tough on crime, tough on the causes of crime. ;)
    http://www.haaretz.com/news/world/1.656226
    AP - North Korean leader Kim Jong Un ordered his defense chief executed with an anti-aircraft gun for complaining about the young ruler, talking back to him and sleeping during a meeting presided over by Kim, South Korea's spy agency told lawmakers Wednesday, citing what it called credible information
    I don't think we'll see this type of sentencinging in any of the Nordic countries, at least in this parliamentary period. :D
    :)) it does seem a little bit of " over kill", like being strapped to the
    Front of a cannon, in ye olde days. ;)
    Or being made to eat horrible School Dinners :))
    1.On Her Majesties Secret Service 2.The Living Daylights 3.license To Kill 4.The Spy Who Loved Me 5.Goldfinger
  • ACACIA_AVENUEACACIA_AVENUE UKPosts: 1,774MI6 Agent
    Drove past a hair salon today and a sign in the window said "Brazilian Blowout only £150" ...... thats cheap I thought, I must treat myself to one :))
    One of us smells like a tart's handkerchief.
    It sounds like something the SABS would hold :))
  • ACACIA_AVENUEACACIA_AVENUE UKPosts: 1,774MI6 Agent
    It sounds like something the SABS would hold :))

So I have been told TP is full of hot air ;)
    One of us smells like a tart's handkerchief.
    That amongst other things :))
    One of my favourite Brazilian jokes ! ( it is clean :v )

Donald Rumsfeld is giving the president his daily briefing. He concludes by saying: "Yesterday, 3 Brazilian soldiers were killed."

"OH NO!" the President exclaims. "That's terrible!"

His staff sits stunned at this display of emotion, nervously watching as the President sits, head in hands.

Finally, the President looks up and asks, "How many is a brazillion?
    I had an accident on monday involving what I think is called "an eletric planner table" in English. A Youtube video speaks louder than a foreigner's words, so here we go:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lbzOs9N3eXc

Some of the skin on the back of my left hand is now missing, but thankfully slowly healing.
    I'm only glad the rotating knife that plans the planks didn't hit my wrist. :o
    Nasty :o , I remember being told always push things with a bit of spare wood
    On things like that, My dad bought an electric circular saw, years ago. He used it
    Once, then quickly put it back in its box and never used it again! :)) went back to
    The old fashioned method. ;)
    You should tell people you were injured saving a child from a car, Or a shark attack.
    The ladies love a hero. ;) :D
    As you say lucky it wasn't a more serious accident. -{
    I'm glad your alright {[]
    edited May 2015
    Thanks! I usually push the plank with a piece of wood, like you said, but not this time. At the time people around me were more upset than I was, but it could have been much worse. Now I look at the rotating wheel with the two sharp knives on it, and it worries me that it was just an inch from my wrist. A doctor changed my bandages yesterday, and it will probably just leave a scar.
    edited May 2015
    Sorry to hear you'll have a scar, but on the Bright side it's the ultimate Bond
    Accessory ;) you'll have something in common with our literary hero. -{

I'd still tell people you got it fending off a Shark. :D
    Seriously, you were very lucky -{ ( hope it's only a little scar ) {[]

Now to get cracking on that scar on the right cheek ? ;)
  • hehadlotsofgutshehadlotsofguts Durham England Posts: 2,107MI6 Agent
    Harry Shearer has left The Simpsons. What's going to happen to Ned Flanders, kent Brockman and the other characters he voices? Will they be retired, as i can't see them replacing the actors.
    Have you ever heard of the Emancipation Proclamation?"

" I don't listen to hip hop!"
    As someone who hasn't really bothered with many Episodes post Series 11, I can't really blame him for leaving. The whole Program has become a Joke now.
    I still watch the new episodes. Not the same as the old days though.

When you've been making a Cartoon since 1989, you are bound to run out of Ideas.
    Oddy I used to love them but haven't watched it in years, I enjoy Family Guy and
    American Dad more. ;)
    I think the Rot set in when Groening left to work on Futerama.
    I think this is the beginning of the end. If Shearer has left, how many other voice actors will leave?

Several of there Staff have passed away in the last couple of Years as well.
    Sam Simon and Marcia Wallace. Not sure if there is anyone else.

Actually, I think the story is good enough the way it happened.
    I've a scar just under the front of one of my knees, from falling on a broken
    milk bottle as a kid, ;) and like " Jaws" I must point to my chest and my
    Broken Heart. :))
  • Charmed & DangerousCharmed & Dangerous Posts: 7,358MI6 Agent
    Number24 wrote:

Actually, I think the story is good enough the way it happened.

Tell everyone it's the plastic surgery conducted after a Russian agent tried to carve Smiert Spionam onto the back of your hand. :D and the ladies love a scar :v
    "How was your lamb?" "Skewered. One sympathises."