Random Chat!!! (All Welcome!)

Comments

• ThunderpussyThunderpussy Behind you !Posts: 63,792MI6 Agent
    Don't worry Lady Rose, there'll always be a bottle or red with your name on it, and
    we can sneak you in round the back, if needs be. ;) Sir Miles hardly ever looks up
    from behind his paper. :D
    "I've been informed that there ARE a couple of QAnon supporters who are fairly regular posters in AJB."
  • Lady RoseLady Rose London,UKPosts: 2,667MI6 Agent
    Thanks TP ... I knew I could rely on you ;)
  • Number24Number24 NorwayPosts: 21,871MI6 Agent
    Earlier today I had crabs. I was surprised by how much I liked it :)
    I think there's an ointment for that ;)
    "I've been informed that there ARE a couple of QAnon supporters who are fairly regular posters in AJB."
    That was a "crabby" reply, TP. you can do better than that :D
    I once had an awful crab paste sandwich. When I asked the
    wife, what shop she'd bought it in. She said, " wasn't a shop. It
    was the chemist !" :))

Although, I 've never eaten crab or lobster, as I think it's cruel
    how they're cooked.
    I actually had a crab sandwich and it tasted great. Never asked where it was bought .....
  • hehadlotsofgutshehadlotsofguts Durham England Posts: 2,107MI6 Agent
    I like eating crab sticks. Lovely. :)
    Have you ever heard of the Emancipation Proclamation?"

" I don't listen to hip hop!"
  • minigeffminigeff EnglandPosts: 7,884MI6 Agent
    my mates a crab.

think he's a corporal now.
    'Force feeding AJB humour and banter since 2009'
    Vive le droit à la libre expression! Je suis Charlie!
    www.helpforheroes.org.uk
    www.cancerresearchuk.org
  • CoolHandBondCoolHandBond Mactan IslandPosts: 6,396MI6 Agent
    All fish/shellfish are superb here in Philippines - a major plus for living here :)
    Yeah, well, sometimes nothin' can be a real cool hand.
    minigeff wrote:
    my mates a crab.

think he's a corporal now.

Is 'crab' slang for soldier too?
  • LexiLexi LondonPosts: 3,000MI6 Agent
    I once had an awful crab paste sandwich. When I asked the
    wife, what shop she'd bought it in. She said, " wasn't a shop. It
    was the chemist !" :))

Although, I 've never eaten crab or lobster, as I think it's cruel
    how they're cooked.

Well, you just take a knife and cut through their head... or you freeze them, then bung them in a pot of boiling water.

If you knew how most of the UK slaughter their animals... you probably wouldn't want to eat them either.... but we don't get to see that side of things, so we don't really think about it. Killing animals in an Halal way (which a lot of supermarkets do now) is the cruelest. :#
    She's worth whatever chaos she brings to the table and you know it. ~ Mark Anthony
    I'm not a vegetarian but I tend to mainly eat chicken and fish. :)
  • LexiLexi LondonPosts: 3,000MI6 Agent
    I'm not a vegetarian but I tend to mainly eat chicken and fish. :)

Me too... but you should try Lobster - it really is yum!
    She's worth whatever chaos she brings to the table and you know it. ~ Mark Anthony
    Maybe I'm being a big girlie :D bit when I look at a lobster, I see a big
    Insect, so it sort of puts me off a bit. :)) still if I'm out somewhere I'll
    Give it a go. ........ Can't be worse than the Haggis I tried one New Years. :D
    I grew up on a farm with oxes, kalves and sheep. My father usually chose the best ones before sending them to the slaughter so we could get them back and eat them. Never had a problem with it, even though the Christmas dinner at at one time was a lamb I fed from a milk bottle.
    :)) I couldn't eat a tomato, if I'd raised it from a seed.
  • CoolHandBondCoolHandBond Mactan IslandPosts: 6,396MI6 Agent
    :)) I couldn't eat a tomato, if I'd raised it from a seed.

I knew a farmer who had a pig with a wooden leg. He said the pig had saved his life one day - pulled him out of the way of a combine harvester when the farmer had fainted in the heat of the day. I said had the pig hurt itself saving him? The farmer said no it was fine but they had grown so fond of it that they couldn't eat it all at once :D
    Yeah, well, sometimes nothin' can be a real cool hand.
    :)) :)) :))
  • HatThrowingHenchmanHatThrowingHenchman Russia With LovePosts: 1,834MI6 Agent
    anybody of you watching sky 007?
    "You see Mr.Bond, you can't kill my dreams...but my dreams can kill you.Time to face destiny" - "Time to face gravity"
    Is the 007 movie channel back on sky ?
    yes, it's crazy :o
    "You see Mr.Bond, you can't kill my dreams...but my dreams can kill you.Time to face destiny" - "Time to face gravity"
  • Sir MilesSir Miles The Wrong Side Of The WardrobePosts: 26,761Chief of Staff
    Is the 007 movie channel back on sky ?

Not on Sky UK anyway...
    YNWA 97
    :# I'd set my hopes up, way too high.
    "lucky me"

over here, we'll have it for the next 2 months, so there's 24/7 Bond on tv. Makes you don't wanna get up :))
    I would like to recomend @TheTweetOfGod.

It's brilliant (as one might expect), but He has only 2.11 million followers on Twitter (surprisingly :o )
    If TP or any other raving atheists check out God's twitter account you'll discover two things:

1) You were wrong.

2) So are many of His (off twitter) followers. He is far more liberal and sensible than so many of his worshipers claims he is - He also has a great sense of humor!
    :)) I'm never wrong ;)
    Sometimes I feel sorry for you atheists :# You make it you mission to disprove not just one, but countless deities that cant be disproven. We Christians have it much simpler. We believe in only one deity who cant be proven, but neither do we care to do so. :p

Now for a philosophical question. If you follow Gods Twitter account, are you still an atheist_ :))
    I'm not trying to shake anyone's belief system, I'd never
    want to remove anyone's safety blanket. :) When something needs
    to be explained, I look to science and reasoned though, while Religious
    People look to " Magic" to explain it. ;)
    Which ever works, for the individual. As I'm not religious, I can believe
    in " Live and let live" and don't have to get in to arguments about who's
    made up Fairy tale leader is better than someone else's made up character.
    If a belief in a God, brings comfort to people, I'm happy for them, So long
    as they grant me the same right, to get on with my life, without indulging
    in their club. ;)
    By the way it's not up to atheists to disprove anything, ( we DON'T Believe)
    it's actually up to Christians etc, to prove their God exists ! I'm a sensible chap
    if I get proof, I'll be first in line to join up. :D