Random Chat!!! (All Welcome!)

Comments

• JoshuaJoshua Posts: 1,138MI6 Agent
    Thank you my friends for your kind words. i think that all of us would do the same. Silhouette Man i did say this to the police man and he smiled and nodded. i mean this words but the thief was a coward not to fight a man but to attack the old lady. I also said to the police man that the thief had called me a F.....g n....r while i was chasing him in the streets. he was the tough man to call names but not stop to fight me. If he had done this to the old lady in my country the peoples who were their would catch him and beat him bad and the police would also do the same.
  • CoolHandBondCoolHandBond Mactan IslandPosts: 6,250MI6 Agent
    Just read your post, Joshua. You deserve a commendation from the police. {[]
    Yeah, well, sometimes nothin' can be a real cool hand.
  • Number24Number24 NorwayPosts: 21,804MI6 Agent
    edited February 2017
    Number24 wrote:
    Chriscoop wrote:
    My boat was faster...... Though considerably smaller :#
    Its a very nice boat, perfect for a bond villain it should be called yachty mcyacht face.

I agree it's perfect for a Bond villan.
    I read about the boat here, then I read a newspaper and saw that it just arrived on these shores. :)

The sail boat visited Norway to get the 80 million Euros/84 million dollars of German VAT tax refunded. The things we do for taxfree shopping :))

a43c1a2a92a3dececd310f9f81881251.jpg?t%5B%5D=crop%3Awidth%3D5584%2Cheight%3D3550%2Cx%3D0%2Cy%3D0&t%5B%5D=maxSize%3Awidth%3D654&publicKey=drpublish&accessToken=b353cbdd8265b88911456e2a4bb0fc0ec6c64fb98c1b34a256df8fc01fb7da6f
  • LoeffelholzLoeffelholz The United States, With LovePosts: 8,991Quartermasters
    Just read your post, Joshua. You deserve a commendation from the police. {[]

Seconded. An admirable show of citizenship {[]
    Check out my Amazon author page! Mark Loeffelholz
    "I am not an entrant in the Shakespeare Stakes." - Ian Fleming
    "Screw 'em." - Daniel Craig, The Best James Bond EverTM
  • Mr SnowMr Snow Station "J" JamaicaPosts: 1,736MI6 Agent
    Higgins wrote:

In my younger days, I was catching a thief and held him until I saw a policeman on a BMW motorbike.
    The funniest part was when he asked me to hold his bike while we where changing hands to make sure that the thief would not escape. It must have looked like ballet - me taking the big bike with one hand while holding the thief on the other hand and almost dropping his moped :D

A prelude to Higgins in all his glory - even Timothy Dalton applauded (once he wiped the tears from his eyes ;) )

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=a5YfXD7PgMc
    "Everyone knows rock n' roll attained perfection in 1974; It's a scientific fact". - Homer J Simpson
  • HigginsHiggins GermanyPosts: 16,618MI6 Agent
    Just read this:

My wife and I where living happily for 20 years

and then we met :D
    President of the 'Misty Eyes Club'.

Dalton - the weak and weepy Bond!
    Just to an end to my story as i do not want to make other yawn. my church is to make a collection for the flowers and chocolates to give to the old lady and I am hopeing that the police will let me give them to her.
  • always shakenalways shaken LondonPosts: 6,287MI6 Agent
    Well done Joshua , that was a terrific piece of selfless gallantry , Im sure the police will do their best to assist you in your gift .If I was still in the Police ,we would put your name forward for some sort of civic recognition
    By the way, did I tell you, I was "Mad"?
    According to Russian Channel 1(the biggest TV channel in the country), The UK, Denmark and Norway are experiencing a severe vegetable shartage. Their news tells us that rationing has been implemented on the sale of salad, broccoli and cabbage. Vegetable prices are also soaring, they inform us. The prices of squash og aubergines quadrupled just in January.

Thank God for this news scoop! I hadn't noticed because of our government-controlled media, but mostly because of my questionable diet. :))
  • ThunderpussyThunderpussy Behind you !Posts: 63,792MI6 Agent
    :)) I too, wouldn't care if all vegetables went missing.

Old cold war joke .......

"What's over 50 meters long and eats vegetables ?"

" A Russian meat queue !" :D
    "I've been informed that there ARE a couple of QAnon supporters who are fairly regular posters in AJB."
    Well done Joshua , that was a terrific piece of selfless gallantry , Im sure the police will do their best to assist you in your gift .If I was still in the Police ,we would put your name forward for some sort of civic recognition

thank you. I have the telephone number for the police man so i hope i can take the gifts or the pastor can do this and make sure the lady nows we think of her in our prayers. I do not want any medal for this and if this was said i would turn it away. i was only being of help to some body in need of help.
    That's good of you ,but us ordinary folk need recognition ,not naming any names but a certain ex footballer 8-) ,not is he not happy about being a multi millionaire (along with his wife too) hmm ,world famous with it ,a OBE holder, lives in one of many mansions , his talentless kids are famous to coz their dad is famous ,now he is moaning that he has not been Knighted ,what more do these people want X-(
  • CoolHandBondCoolHandBond Mactan IslandPosts: 6,250MI6 Agent
    That's good of you ,but us ordinary folk need recognition ,not naming any names but a certain ex footballer 8-) ,not is he not happy about being a multi millionaire (along with his wife too) hmm ,world famous with it ,a OBE holder, lives in one of many mansions , his talentless kids are famous to coz their dad is famous ,now he is moaning that he has not been Knighted ,what more do these people want X-(

I could not agree more, AS -{
    Yeah, well, sometimes nothin' can be a real cool hand.
    speaking of multimillionaire people .....
    a young friend of mine was only telling me today, of how he had to phone up
    the HMRC about his new tax number. he works 20 hours a week for mininum
    wage, yet he ( acording to his new tax number ) would start paying tax at
    £4700 approx. So after a bit of fact checking he got it raised to £11,500, which
    is supposed to be for everyone. Odd how they can check up on an ordinary bloke,
    yet seem so powerless to get any money of the rich :))
    "I've been informed that there ARE a couple of QAnon supporters who are fairly regular posters in AJB."
    This is a bit random :))
    yesterday ,I had to go to hospital for a surgical procedure on my ears (im a bit mutton) :D so off I pops to hospital ,all Skyfall lodged up :) ,Barbour commander ,blue jumper ,burgundy necker chief, only to be (Kenny Everett style) take all your clothes off and put on this backless gown ,ear old up I says ,im in for a ear job ,but the kindly African sister tells me to my continued protest ,that its being done in an operating theatre (doh) so there am I stading there looking like Jacob Marleys ghost with my burnt ar** on show,"where are your shoes" the sister says , don't you provide slippers I retoted , no put your shoes on, well being one not to argue with her I put on my new Islay boots ,well id did say I was skyfall lodged up :)) so I hops onto the wheel chair with my Islays on and my gown and me ar** hanging out the back
    trundled all around the hospital ,up lifts through the public areas wot a sight , if id had known I would have bought my espadrills ,
    Well it went ok ,they even let me watch it on the screen (bit weird) but after wards ,blimey I couldn't stand up ,it felt like id been let loose on welshboys scotch collection and lost , but home now and still deaf :D by the way the hospital staff were fantastic
    The last time I went to the Doctor, he too told me to take off all my clothes.
    "Where shall i put them ?" I asked.
    " Over there, ... on top of mine !" he replied. ;)
  • Mr SnowMr Snow Station "J" JamaicaPosts: 1,736MI6 Agent

Look on the bright side - at this point in time he's knocked back playing 007. But you never know, he may change his mind as often as he used to change his hair style. -{ :) :o
    "Everyone knows rock n' roll attained perfection in 1974; It's a scientific fact". - Homer J Simpson
    Well done to the AJB management for quickly sweeping away the dross that seemed to have invaded our site earlier on this morning
    I mean do these people not have anything better to do ,well done guys
    Thisn is Aisha Gombi Bakari, 38. She is a former antilope hunter who now tracks and kills Boko Haram terrorists in her native country Nigeria. Repect to her!
    I think someone like her could be an interesting ally to Bond should he finally visit Africa :007)

5760.jpg?w=620&q=55&auto=format&usm=12&fit=max&s=87519a37de436bd9427788d3c0d37430

2016_5$largeimg106_May_2016_234407410.jpg
    Aisha Gombi Bakari -{ Brave woman, I wish her good hunting
    I found this on the net about her:

This is Aisha Bakari Gombi. She used to hunt antelope. Now she hunts Boko Haram, the woman-kidnapping terrorist group whose name translates to “Western education is forbidden.” She is one of a handful of (often very personally motivated) women brought in by the Nigerian government to help. She leads a team of men aged 15-30 who communicate using sign language, animal sounds and even birdsong. Of her opponents, she says simply:

“Boko Haram know me and fear me.”

vllkyt2aeq82fa657.e5fd21ed.jpg
  • VesperMelogranoVesperMelograno The SouthPosts: 901MI6 Agent
    Bond is lacking a bad ass "good" females. I would love to see someone like her in a film.
    I've always wanted to have Christmas in Turkey
    thank you number 24. i have not heard of Aisha Gombi Bakari. You will see the home made shotguns! this and homemade rifles are a common sight in many places in Africa. I thank you also for taking time to remind the AJB members of the fights against the terrorists whic is happening in Africa at the time.
    Also you may like to now that using sign language and animal call is also used by my regiment and other army units in the bush when patrolling and no sound is to be made. much is useful in nature to help the soldier or anti poacher or anti terrorist fighter if you are trained to use these things.
    Well done to the AJB management for quickly sweeping away the dross that seemed to have invaded our site earlier on this morning
    I mean do these people not have anything better to do ,well done guys

I see this too and new it was the spamer to attack the AJB site. I wonder if this was smersh?
    And now - linguistics! :D

This is the definition of trump in one of the written forms of Norwegian. This isn't made up and I've translated to the best of my abilities.

Trump:

1: Large, heavy and stiff creature
    2: Egocentric and willful man
    3: Threaths, compulsion, pressure, power, tough method.
  • Charmed & DangerousCharmed & Dangerous Posts: 7,358MI6 Agent
    In my part of the UK, the word 'trump' is a slang synonym for flatulence :o - I think it's a abbreviation of 'trumpet'.
    "How was your lamb?" "Skewered. One sympathises."
    On an earlier point about an overpaid footballer sending off angry emails about
    Not getting a Knighthood. On Newsjack ( BBC comedy radio show, mostly written
    By the public ) they had a joke about it saying .... He wanted a Knighthood but only
    Ended up making Victoria Cross ! :D
    Personally I have lost faith in nihilism :v :))
    Just to end this story. I was able to visit the lady who was robbed. The police man arranged this. My wife and me went to see her. We had some flowers and a chocolates from our church. The best thing of the visit was because of my accent the lady and her daughter asked where we come from. I told her I come to the england to escape the persecution from the politics and I suppose I was a refugee like as talked about all the time in the news paper. She was honest and told me I had made her change her mind about the 'foreigner' coming to England. I think this in only one way is a blessing from god. I think her daughter and the lady may now think that not all peoples who come to escape from war or other thing are bad people.
    I see TESCO is in trouble for not passing on savings on purchases to their customers. This is
    The same company who got In to trouble for "enhancing" their books ;) , I do wonder sometimes
    How many "mistakes" are large companies allowed before, any government takes some action
    Against them.