Random Chat!!! (All Welcome!)

Comments

• Number24Number24 NorwayPosts: 21,815MI6 Agent
    I'm convinced that the Eurovision Song Contest is a way for ISIS to spread messages, why else
    Do so many songs feature Boom, Bang a Bang etc ? ;)

There must be SOME evil purpose behind the ESC!
  • JoshuaJoshua Posts: 1,138MI6 Agent
    The Bond actor names.

In the US there are

2 Sean Connery

14 George Lazenby

1353 Roger Moore

193 Timothy Dalton

1 Pierce Brosnan

528 Daniel Craig
  • Charmed & DangerousCharmed & Dangerous Posts: 7,358MI6 Agent
    There's only one Pierce Brosnan! -{

IMG_2849.jpg
    "How was your lamb?" "Skewered. One sympathises."
  • ThunderpussyThunderpussy Behind you !Posts: 63,792MI6 Agent
    http://www.independent.co.uk/news/world/americas/us-politics/jessica-farrar-mans-right-to-know-masturbation-fine-texas-abortion-law-emission-a7626441.html
    In Texas a female politician wants to bring in a fine of $100 for any man masturbating outside
    A Hospital or Clinic ! Not being from Texas, are there many men doing this outside Hospitals ?
    I can understand popping out for a quick smoke :D
    "I've been informed that there ARE a couple of QAnon supporters who are fairly regular posters in AJB."
    We have the expression "completely Texas". It means wild or crazy, and until now I didn't realize how accurate it is. :D
  • ChriscoopChriscoop Belize Posts: 10,449MI6 Agent
    http://www.independent.co.uk/news/world/americas/us-politics/jessica-farrar-mans-right-to-know-masturbation-fine-texas-abortion-law-emission-a7626441.html
    In Texas a female politician wants to bring in a fine of $100 for any man masturbating outside
    A Hospital or Clinic ! Not being from Texas, are there many men doing this outside Hospitals ?
    A quick smoke NOT a quick stroke :))
    It was either that.....or the priesthood
    Perhaps it is serious, as you do hear about stroke patients :D .....
    ...... Friction burns mostly, I'd guess .
    "I've been informed that there ARE a couple of QAnon supporters who are fairly regular posters in AJB."
    :)) :))
    They must treat that with vinegar, hence the term "on the vinegar stroke" :)
    :))

I think the latest medical treatment from "jack n Jill " is vinegar and brown paper.
    Although I didn't real all of it as it's heady stuff all that medical jargon . ;)
  • VesperMelogranoVesperMelograno The SouthPosts: 901MI6 Agent
    Gosh, I know a friend of mine did this when his wife was having IVF done. He used his car. ?:) :s I hate that I know this.
    I've always wanted to have Christmas in Turkey
    :)) :)) :))
    Gosh, I know a friend of mine did this when his wife was having IVF done. He used his car. ?:) :s I hate that I know this.
    :o
    Was his erm...... End product needed for the ivf? Do they not have special rooms with boys magazines in Texas for things like that?
    Chriscoop wrote:
    :o
    Was his erm...... End product needed for the ivf? Do they not have special rooms with boys magazines in Texas for things like that?
    Yep. Man. They also ask what time you "collected" the sample so he had to say two minutes prior. He claims that he could not get the deed done in the special rooms... so a car is better?
    :)) Well each to his own, some men really are in love with their cars I guess :D
    I'm watching the fall out between the Netherlands and Turkey with growing interest, since when did statesmen stand on streets throwing insults at each other? that's more like what happens after closing time at the pub. Maybe it's the trump effect??
    We'll see tomorrow if there is a Trump effect in the Netherlands. Unlike in the US election and Brexit there are more than two choises. Wilders' party may end up being the largest, but everyone else will probably unite (more or less) against him. As a result he won't form a government. That's my opinion at least. It's possible AJB members actually living there has a more informed opinion :v
    Chriscoop wrote:
    :)) Well each to his own, some men really are in love with their cars I guess :D
    Some more than others :)) :)) :))
  • HigginsHiggins GermanyPosts: 16,618MI6 Agent
    image-1117595-breitwandaufmacher-iawo-1117595.jpg

"my first day as a servicedog"
    President of the 'Misty Eyes Club'.

Dalton - the weak and weepy Bond!
    This would belong to unfortunately closed Trump thread, so with Barbel's approvement :D , I'll post it here:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5wSJBjqkSpc

• BarbelBarbel ScotlandPosts: 36,391Chief of Staff
    No problem with that link. :)
    After yesterday I wish to congratulate The Netherlands on keeping their sanity :007)
    To give some atheists some food for thought:

image-1119251-galleryV9-omzt-1119251.jpg
    image-1119252-galleryV9-jcus-1119252.jpg

Sierra Leone pastor Emmanuel Momoh found a 706 carat raw diamond and instead of keeping it to himself and smuggling the stone outside - he handed the stone over to his president who will auction the stone off in public for charity.

I remember the discussions about church leaders being responsible for the church as a whole and their wrongdoings, but this pastor is a good example that men of god are good people in many cases.

I can't applaud enough - I am not sure if I'd have been so strong. {[] {[] {[]

Why just atheists ? Would not other religious leaders give up some of their cash to help ? :))
    After all The love of money IS the root of all evil. ;)
    Well, why don't you go first? :v

• Sir MilesSir Miles The Wrong Side Of The WardrobePosts: 26,624Chief of Staff
    Higgins wrote:
    To give some atheists some food for thought:

image-1119251-galleryV9-omzt-1119251.jpg
    image-1119252-galleryV9-jcus-1119252.jpg

Sierra Leone pastor Emmanuel Momoh found a 706 carat raw diamond and instead of keeping it to himself and smuggling the stone outside - he handed the stone over to his president who will auction the stone off in public for charity.

I remember the discussions about church leaders being responsible for the church as a whole and their wrongdoings, but this pastor is a good example that men of god are good people in many cases.

I can't applaud enough - I am not sure if I'd have been so strong. {[] {[] {[]

Just 'found' it, did he...out walking his sheep ? 8-)

Obviously only 'people of god' would do such an act...give me strength 8-)
    YNWA 97
    ...and the master Sir Miles is again shaking up perfectly sensible posts.

My claim - and you know it was - that this priest was not matching to the clichee of greedy churchleaders that has been drawn out some days ago and you run around the corner and put a different message to my sentence.

We all know how often you do, how good you are with it, but we know the modus operandi ;)

And just to remember, this is what I wrote:
    Higgins wrote:

So One example exonerates all the evil the rest have done :))
    I'm not getting involved in the above posts. :v
    But I feel compelled to comment on the quality of the insults being fired off on AJB recently accross the threads which have made me laugh out loud.
    Some of favourites have been:
    "jackboot wearing numbnut" :))
    "what a load of dumplings" :))
    " I don't need chairs for my arms, they're not as fat as yours....... Fatty" :))
    " with all due respect are you thick? " :))
  • Sir MilesSir Miles The Wrong Side Of The WardrobePosts: 26,624Chief of Staff
    Higgins wrote:
    ...and the master Sir Miles is again shaking up perfectly sensible posts.

My claim - and you know it was - that this priest was not matching to the clichee of greedy churchleaders that has been drawn out some days ago and you run around the corner and put a different message to my sentence.

We all know how often you do, how good you are with it, but we know the modus operandi ;)

And just to remember, this is what I wrote:
    Higgins wrote:

I know exactly what you posted, Higgybum...I was just wondering how this 'man of god' found it...?

Did he actually find it or was he 'given' it ? The answer to that could put a whole new slant on the story...

Undoubtedly there are good and evil people in all walks of life - following one god or another seldom has anything to do with it.

I am surprised you think I have an agenda though... :#
    YNWA 97
    I do have an agenda, couple of calls to make, lunch then home to play about with watch straps. :)

Seriously though (semi) don't you find it amazing how if a person who is religion finds a diamond it's devine intervention, but an atheist calls it good luck. If a tsunami wipes out half of Thailand it's gods punishment or for people like me a natural disaster.
    There are wonderful, kind and generous people inside and outside of religion. It's some humans nature to be so inclined.