Random Chat!!! (All Welcome!)

Comments

• HigginsHiggins GermanyPosts: 16,618MI6 Agent
    Chriscoop wrote:
    It's Barbel you want for civil debate, if sir M and Barbel had shops Barbels would be a warm cafe serving pleasant treats and a kind word.
    Next door Sir M would run a business where people would pay him to smack them in the gob and insult them.

LMAO

Just to add, that if someone really needs to be cheered up, Barbel will lift up his skirt slightly :D :D
    President of the 'Misty Eyes Club'.

Dalton - the weak and weepy Bond!
  • ChriscoopChriscoop Belize Posts: 10,449MI6 Agent
    Higgins wrote:
    Chriscoop wrote:
    It's Barbel you want for civil debate, if sir M and Barbel had shops Barbels would be a warm cafe serving pleasant treats and a kind word.
    Next door Sir M would run a business where people would pay him to smack them in the gob and insult them.

LMAO

Just to add, that if someone really needs to be cheered up, Barbel will lift up his skirt slightly :D :D

:)) :))
    It was either that.....or the priesthood
  • BarbelBarbel ScotlandPosts: 36,323Chief of Staff
    AA_OLD_MAN_5.png
    :)
  • JoshuaJoshua Posts: 1,138MI6 Agent
    one short at the moment is back from his work. I do work mr miles.

When I was a soldier we had a NCO in our company, all he could do all the time was to hide behind his rank he shouted from behind his stripes
    at the private soldier and even used to try to the same with us other NCOs. apart from shouting he used to sneer and make fun of peoples all the time and a couple of others only found his words 'funny' because they thought it made them the big man also. they were all fooling themselfs of course.
    i am reminded of this times.
    but now I want to seriously ask why peoples ordinary member of the ajb cannot insult, this is only correct, but this can be done by the moderator? even if they are afraid to say this I think everyone nows what you meant by the "Of course banning religion isn't undemocratic...any idiot can realise that...well,we appear to be one short at the moment..."
    please understand that i now exatly what you mean by this. I am not the idiot you think mr miles just because i cannot write so well.
    I not try to close the conversation or act otherwise but ask for an answer to the question.but please not to write this then try to say something else to cover up. please be honest, and please i ask the side kick snigger person not to get involved. I will wait for you anwser very keenly to see what you say.
    please mister miles, do not only come to cause the fights with the provoke words which are done deliberat then when people do as you want, i think it is called to bite?, then try to turn yourself to be persicuted by those peoples who you try to provoke with your words in the first place, to make even more fun. you think this is very funny to you and your side kick but not many others will also think so. You not only do this to me it seems but also another ajb member. is this aceptable behaviour from somebody who is supposed to have your position?

also your African friends say they are all persicuted for the religion? This depends in Africa were they come from I think. Africa is a big place mr miles but i think you must mean peoples from only some countries not all Africa. I now these countries were this happens. as for me I was not and i do not either no any others peoples who were persicuted for being a christian. In my country there are different religions even muslim and hindu and no religious persicution. While i no that this happens in many, i think you mite have got religion mixed with tribes in some ways but they are two different things.
    I also wonder if you say these things about religion to the face of those African peoples you 'help'? I cannot think that you do this but only on the internet?
    I would like you to ask your African friends what the word 'munt' means. I think you think this is me.

If you stop the time from making fun of peoples to 'milk it for all it is worth' and you care to read then you will also find that not all wars are cause by or fought for religion. I think you are educate enough to now this already but make just more 'fun' at members expense. I think ww2 for example was caused not because the Nazis were persicuting the Jewish peoples but because they invaded Poland and the war was declared then by the English and the French on Germany.
    But i think persecution starts in a small way, making fun of peoples because of colour or religion or they come from a different country. Once that is acceptable to make fun of it continues until it is acceptable to do many other things. humor, even bad humor like yours which is not funny, can make things aceptable to people who want to listen. You have only found one person to snigger along to your words at this time but this may be more if it keeps going on. then what next?
    again i wait to see if the 'rank' pulled. and see the more milking of the situation for all its worth. Thankyou for listening.
    Number24 wrote:
    The discussion about the banning of religion can stop now, for all I care. Clearly Sir Miles isn't interested in a good debate, since he deftly slides away from any atempts from me to have one. He has demonstrated that all he was interested in was mudslinging. After shutting down the political thread to avoid personal attack between members, he has himself shows the type of behavior he says he's working against.
    I suggest that discussion should continue among the members here.
    Good night.
    I just see this post and i agree.
  • Sir MilesSir Miles The Wrong Side Of The WardrobePosts: 26,569Chief of Staff
    Number24 wrote:
    The discussion about the banning of religion can stop now, for all I care. Clearly Sir Miles isn't interested in a good debate, since he deftly slides away from any atempts from me to have one. He has demonstrated that all he was interested in was mudslinging. After shutting down the political thread to avoid personal attack between members, he has himself shows the type of behavior he says he's working against.
    I suggest that discussion should continue among the members here.
    Good night.

You know...you got very silly yesterday...you jumped on a horse that wasn't even running in your desire to have a 'civil debate' 8-)
    I'd love to know where I 'personally attacked' you ? :))

I asked you several questions and you refused to answer even one of them...a 'debate' goes back and forth, not just one way...anyway...let's leave this thread for now...anything further via PM please -{

I'd still ban ALL religions {[]
    YNWA 97
    Joshua wrote:
    one short at the moment is back from his work. I do work mr miles.

Who said I was talking about you ? You do think very highly of yourself :o

My friends were from Zimbabwe mainly - they told me their experience was pretty much the same throughout Africa...and you say Africa is a big place ? Who knew ? 8-)
    YNWA 97
    Please mr miles not to patronise. I now exactly what you meant and you now what you meant too so please do not try to poke more fun. If you cannot stand by your 'fun' remark then i think you should not make them in the first place. I asked you not to do what you do in your reply, i think you cannot help yourself?
    Zimbabwe? I think your 'friends' tell you not the truth about religious oppression there. I think you need to ask again.
    In an attempt to quell the fire, context here is everything, I have taken sir miles comments as firmly tongue in cheek, his original remark was a flippant one based on his personal opinion on religion....
    He's as entitled to make that comment as anyone else is entitles to praise the virtues of their faith. Number 24, I do think your being a little naughty here, you know sir m's sense of humour and he's been pulling your lovely long Norwegian leg, and the more you've risen to it the harder he has pulled.
    Joshua, no one has attacked you personally so there is no need to feel so offended, the mods on this site do a fair job in general, and I've never seen any rank pulling from them. If you feel that agrieved then pm is the way to go rather than perpetuating an aggravated topic. It's just my two cents.
  • ThunderpussyThunderpussy Behind you !Posts: 63,792MI6 Agent
    Ground"Hedge"hog Day :#
    "I've been informed that there ARE a couple of QAnon supporters who are fairly regular posters in AJB."
    Chriscoop wrote:
    In an attempt to quell the fire, context here is everything, I have taken sir miles comments as firmly tongue in cheek, his original remark was a flippant one based on his personal opinion on religion....
    He's as entitled to make that comment as anyone else is entitles to praise the virtues of their faith. Number 24, I do think your being a little naughty here, you know sir m's sense of humour and he's been pulling your lovely long Norwegian leg, and the more you've risen to it the harder he has pulled.
    Joshua, no one has attacked you personally so there is no need to feel so offended, the mods on this site do a fair job in general, and I've never seen any rank pulling from them. If you feel that agrieved then pm is the way to go rather than perpetuating an aggravated topic. It's just my two cents.

Hey, what about me? :D

Higgins wrote:
    Chriscoop wrote:

Hey, what about me? :D
    You? Well your just a lovely hunk of teutonic higginsness :x
    Tell me more about Number24's long lovely legs ! .... and what's he wearing ? ;)
    "I've been informed that there ARE a couple of QAnon supporters who are fairly regular posters in AJB."
    Picture if you will..... A long reindeer hide over a tall lean body, the strong arms clutching in one hand a felling axe, in the other a chain saw, his legs astride a powerful thronging skidoo
    Calf muscles tensing within the tight vintage style army ski pants, chunky ankle boots adorn his feet.....
    :)) :)) :)) He must get a calendar out.
    He already has
    Screenshot_20170309_094416.png
    Chriscoop wrote:

now you're just brownnosing ;%

please Chriscoop i ask you not to interfere, i said this in my post as i think honestly that you are the side kick. your to laugh 'splat' ect is just fuel for mr miles fire.

mr miles fails to respond to my questions i ask him but he should do this on his own. i now he would do this and asked him not to in my post. I think mr miles does not like that i have found him out with his remark.

i do realise that language can get in the way of things and no about different things like that, but there is big difference between humor and pokeing fun and sniggering at people especially from a position of so called authority. This is the wrong thing to do on all level and i hope that mr miles can realise this.

I could have been persuaded that i had been wrong to look at his words the wrong way if i had only been me, but another member is saying the same!
    Joshua it's a forum, and I'm not his sidekick, number 24 invited opinion. You are becoming more offensive, I think you should wind your neck in a bit.
    Chriscoop wrote:
    Joshua it's a forum, and I'm not his sidekick, number 24 invited opinion. You are becoming more offensive, I think you should wind your neck in a bit.

i ask you not to coment about a conversation which should be between mr miles and me, that is all, not to not speak on this forum. You are acting as side kick so i ask again, let mr miles speak for himself instead of butting into a conversation between him and me. thankyou. and before you say. this should be here and not the pm!
    i do also see that you make no talk about mr miles coment to me about the idiot? i now mr miles said this not direct but he and i now exactly what he said. What coment next, munt?
  • BarbelBarbel ScotlandPosts: 36,323Chief of Staff
    Time to calm down.

Joshua, Chriscoop is quite right- this is a forum and he's entitled to speak here. He isn't Sir M's sidekick- if anyone is, that would be me- and he isn't butting in. If he and you want to chat by PMs, go ahead- the same goes for everyone.

I'm unfamiliar with the last word in your post above, but on checking I find it's not a pleasant term and has derogatory racial connotations. No-one here has used it except you, and it's the second time you have tried to make this a racial argument rather than a religious one. I am warning you that this will be the last time.
    Thank you Barbel. Here's to some restoration of order and good will. -{
    Agreed, Time to pour some oil on troubled waters -{
    You started all this you Un godly heathen :o ;) :p
    Now back to 24's throbbing skidoo :D
    Higgins wrote:
    Chriscoop wrote:

now you're just brownnosing ;%
    I'm above such practice's :)
    Joshua wrote:
    Please mr miles not to patronise. I now exactly what you meant and you now what you meant too so please do not try to poke more fun. If you cannot stand by your 'fun' remark then i think you should not make them in the first place. I asked you not to do what you do in your reply, i think you cannot help yourself?
    Zimbabwe? I think your 'friends' tell you not the truth about religious oppression there. I think you need to ask again.

Remember when you had to work ? Well, so do I 8-)

As stated above...my 'idiot' remark was not aimed at you...it wasn't even in reply to you...so why do you think it was ? Delusions of grandeur 8-)
    I'm very sorry but you will just have to accept that.
    YNWA 97
    mr miles. i see we go no further with this. i explained i was going to work but then see you say we have one idiot missing. i thought i get this wrong with the language and would not say anything about this but then to see number24 posts also!
    Watching a documentary on "Yesterday" which like channel 5 is constantly showing documentaries
    About WW2. The were showing the V1 rocket used to attack Britain and London especially. My
    Question is was this weapon used anywhere else in Europe, or just against Britain ?
    They also showed the HARP gun built by the Americans to blast instruments into space, the first
    Super gun. All fascinating stuff.
    https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Project_HARP