Random Chat!!! (All Welcome!)

Comments

• ThunderpussyThunderpussy Behind you !Posts: 63,792MI6 Agent
    Yes, Trump will be a bit of fresh air :D
    "I've been informed that there ARE a couple of QAnon supporters who are fairly regular posters in AJB."
  • BarbelBarbel ScotlandPosts: 36,320Chief of Staff
    Higgins wrote:
    And now to thank me, Barbel can reopen the Trump thread :D :D :D

AA_OLD_MAN_5.jpg
  • HigginsHiggins GermanyPosts: 16,618MI6 Agent
    Story behind this pic touched me:

lgbt-wedding-boos-walks-down-aisle-hsbc-3.jpg
    http://www.boredpanda.com/lgbt-wedding-boss-walks-down-aisle-hsbc/

Generally speaking I am not too much of a banker's friend ;)
    President of the 'Misty Eyes Club'.

Dalton - the weak and weepy Bond!
  • ChriscoopChriscoop Belize Posts: 10,449MI6 Agent
    It's a good story. Your being very heartfelt and warm these days Higgins! Who are you and what have you done with the real Higgins? ;)
    It was either that.....or the priesthood
  • CoolHandBondCoolHandBond Mactan IslandPosts: 6,213MI6 Agent
    Maybe Blofeld has incarcerated the real Higgins and taken his place Willard Whyte style :D
    Yeah, well, sometimes nothin' can be a real cool hand.
  • Sir MilesSir Miles The Wrong Side Of The WardrobePosts: 26,568Chief of Staff
    Maybe Blofeld has incarcerated the real Higgins and taken his place Willard Whyte style :D

Either that or he's mutating from rogue hedgehog DNA after he was bitten yesterday :))
    YNWA 97
  • Ammo08Ammo08 Missouri, USAPosts: 387MI6 Agent
    Tornadoes on the ground to the north and west of us...worst storm we've had in years...so far no reports of any major damage....
    "I don't know if the world is being run by smart people who are putting us on or imbeciles who mean it."-Mark Twain
    'Just because nobody complains doesn't mean all parachutes are perfect.'- Benny Hill (1924-1992)
    Chriscoop wrote:
    It's a good story. Your being very heartfelt and warm these days Higgins! Who are you and what have you done with the real Higgins? ;)

You know, just these days in a month ;%
    I'll be back soon :v

Higgins wrote:
    Chriscoop wrote:

You know, just these days in a month ;%
    I'll be back soon :v
    You'll be down for a Nobel award at this rate.
    heaven forbid :)) :))

• JoshuaJoshua Posts: 1,138MI6 Agent
    To talk off ISIS and their many bad ways. If peoples would like to hear some story about when my regiment was sent to fight the rebels in a war. The rebels were not ISIS but as brutal as ISIS rebels and they carry out many outrage to the civilians peoples. I was deployed once to fight this rebels, and it was hard fighting. We turn them back from the offensive and push them back after this by attacking them behind their line to cut off their suplies and other things. If any one wants to here about this I will tell the story.
  • Number24Number24 NorwayPosts: 21,795MI6 Agent
    I would love to hear your story, Joshua. :)

Interesting story here courtesy of Omega, Number 24 should enjoy it.
    https://www.omegawatches.com/planet-omega/ice-cold/
    Does anyone know why dogs are banned in Antarctica?
    Higgins wrote:
    :)) :)) :)) I think that Mexican maid may be in trouble. He should have just picked up his boy and sat him on his knee.
  • Lady RoseLady Rose London,UKPosts: 2,667MI6 Agent
    Chriscoop wrote:
    Higgins wrote:
    :)) :)) :)) I think that Mexican maid may be in trouble. He should have just picked up his boy and sat him on his knee.

That's actually his wife and the kid's mum so I'll think she'll be ok .... :))

I've watched it a dozen times today and laughed hysterically each time.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-4301832/It-s-hilarious-says-grandmother-toddlers-viral-video.html
    :)) It's so funny :))
    "I've been informed that there ARE a couple of QAnon supporters who are fairly regular posters in AJB."
    Chriscoop wrote:

Perhaps it's because dogs aren't a natural part of Antarctica and they could escape, live there without any natural enemies and eat lots of penguins? I remember that re-enactment of the race to the South Pole. The British team had to be evacuated by heli because of undernutrition while the Norwegian team actually put on weight! And how hard can it be when 12-13 year old can do it? B-)
    Number24 wrote:
    Chriscoop wrote:

Perhaps it's because dogs aren't a natural part of Antarctica and they could escape, live there without any natural enemies and eat lots of penguins? I remember that re-enactment of the race to the South Pole. The British team had to be evacuated by heli because of undernutrition while the Norwegian team actually put on weight! And how hard can it be when 12-13 year old can do it? B-)
    :))
    Doesn't help the Brits were all drunk and hungover. But moving around in snow is very normal for you guys. Over here, if we get more than 10mm of the stuff the country grinds to a halt, Heathrow closes, motorways shut, no one goes to work, and schools boilers mysteriously break down.
  • always shakenalways shaken LondonPosts: 6,287MI6 Agent
    I posted a reply to one of our on going threads the other day ,and suggested it could work for a new thread,
    my chum coolhandbond gave it the thumbs up (he is up for it ) basically the thread would be ,have you stood/ been to a film scene ??
    I have a feeling this has been done ? but there are so many threads I wouldn't know where to start looking 8-) so if any one is up for it I will start a new thread on been to film locations :)
    By the way, did I tell you, I was "Mad"?
    Today I had an interesting talk with a Syrian refugee from Aleppo (I do a little bit of volunteer work).
    I asked him about the Russian bombing of his City. His impression was that the Russians "mostly" didn't target schools and hospitals, but they hit them anyway because the place is so densely populated and has narrow, bendy streets. Either way it's a horrible place to live now.
    " Either way it's a horrible place to live now." Is that Norway ? :p
    Obviously. Just now another bad song won our national European Song Contest . The suffering just goes on and on :#
    I'm convinced that the Eurovision Song Contest is a way for ISIS to spread messages, why else
    Do so many songs feature Boom, Bang a Bang etc ? ;)
    http://www.thejournal.ie/mi6-spy-advert-cinema-3278401-Mar2017/
    First cinema advert from MI6 to get some more spies
    I saw this. In the USA there are 1020 peoples called James Bond and 1 persons called Auric Goldfinger. 5 Women called Olivia Mansfield. Miss Moneypenny has never had the first name I think so I cannot find this. There is 1 persons called Pussy Galore.
  • BarbelBarbel ScotlandPosts: 36,320Chief of Staff
    Joshua wrote:
    Miss Moneypenny has never had the first name I think so I cannot find this.

Try "Eve", Joshua. :) That's from "Skyfall". If that doesn't get any results, try "Jane" (not canon, it's from a series of spinoff novels).
    Barbel wrote:
    Joshua wrote:
    Miss Moneypenny has never had the first name I think so I cannot find this.

Try "Eve", Joshua. :) That's from "Skyfall". If that doesn't get any results, try "Jane" (not canon, it's from a series of spinoff novels).

Okay. Thankyou.
    The real persons 007 list.

Here is a list of real persons who have 007 names in the USA.

Those names who do not appear means there is no match.

1020 James Bond

5 Olivia Mansfield

1 Jane Moneypenny

1 Geoffrey Boothroyd

3 Jack Spang

1 Julius No

1 Auric Goldfinger

110 Hector Gonzales

1 Ernst Blofeld (but no Stavro)

1 Francisco Scaramanga

1 Pussy Galore

1 Honey Ryder

I Will add to this list with other names. It would be fun to get these peoples to meet yes?
    Great list :007)