Random Chat!!! (All Welcome!)

Comments

• ChriscoopChriscoop Belize Posts: 10,449MI6 Agent
    I think Belgium also were targeted, but Britain was it's main target, it was launched mainly from the French coastline I think, it's range wasn't that far.
    It was either that.....or the priesthood
  • ThunderpussyThunderpussy Behind you !Posts: 63,792MI6 Agent
    Thanks Chris, I knew about its use against Britain, but it was one of those things I'd never thought
    Of before, was it used against anyone else.
    "I've been informed that there ARE a couple of QAnon supporters who are fairly regular posters in AJB."
  • Sir MilesSir Miles The Wrong Side Of The WardrobePosts: 26,569Chief of Staff
    Joshua wrote:
    mr miles. i see we go no further with this. i explained i was going to work but then see you say we have one idiot missing. i thought i get this wrong with the language and would not say anything about this but then to see number24 posts also!

How many times do I have to explain it to you ? That remark was not about you !

I really don't see what is so difficult to understand about that ?

And please refrain from calling other members names...and especially such vile names...do you think your god would approve ?
    Call me anything you like...I'll just laugh...

If you insist on carrying this nonsense on then take it to PM's, please...as the others have.
    YNWA 97
  • HigginsHiggins GermanyPosts: 16,618MI6 Agent
    Sir Miles wrote:

How about

TIMBOY!!!!

See, you ain't laughing anymore :D
    President of the 'Misty Eyes Club'.

Dalton - the weak and weepy Bond!
    Thanks Chris, I knew about its use against Britain, but it was one of those things I'd never thought
    Of before, was it used against anyone else.
    The nazi war machine is an interesting subject and was incredible, despite how it was used. The v1 was primary designed for attack on Britain, it paved the way for modern cruise missiles.
  • Number24Number24 NorwayPosts: 21,795MI6 Agent
    WWII was increbly horrible and yet endlessly facinating to me. Go figure ?:)
    It has so many aspects, some deeply disturbing and horrific some just very interesting. I'm with you on this one 24, can you add anything to tp's v1 query?
    It was indeed a fascinating time period, apparently luckily for us Hitler loved
    These "Wonder Weapons" so much he allocated huge funds to them , so
    Depriving his army of many conventional weapons they needed.
    "I've been informed that there ARE a couple of QAnon supporters who are fairly regular posters in AJB."
    Not really. But I know the oldest Kennedy brother was a part of a secret bombing raid to destroy the nazi pSupercannon, but he was lost his life. Until recently the story was that he died during flight training.
    The Americans had a supercannon the HARP gun, used in the space programme after the war.
    This is going well, chatting in a cordial manner, I can't see anything going wrong here. :)
    It won't last ;)
    Hopefully :))
  • BarbelBarbel ScotlandPosts: 36,322Chief of Staff
    You can say that- I can't... :(
    Tbh the fireworks over on the ppk thread were much more entertaining.
    Hm, wasn't involved in that- will take a look.
    And those guys have guns ! :D
    ..and a high degree of expertise. Very interesting!
    Barbel wrote:
    ..and a high degree of expertise. Very interesting!
    I particularly liked the jackboot wearing numbnut, now I've been around guns and I have no idea what that nut holds on? Must be an experts term ?:)
    Chriscoop wrote:
    This is going well, chatting in a cordial manner, I can't see anything going wrong here. :)

Until I log on again :v
    YNWA 97
    Higgins wrote:
    Sir Miles wrote:

How about

TIMBOY!!!!

See, you ain't laughing anymore :D

From you I take that as a compliment :D

How was the ice cream ? :007)
    YNWA 97
  • JoshuaJoshua Posts: 1,138MI6 Agent
    I rush to say this before i leave my home I must say this before i go to work as it important not to dishonor myself futher on this.

My dear friend on the ajb forum higgins has give me wise words and I ask him for advice. He reads here to advise.

He says what i did not realise what i wrote. I did not write this things to any intent to cause peoples here ofence but higgins points this out in a very good manner so that i can understand what he says and that peoples meant no offence.

I therefor make a sincere apology to all concerned if i cause offenced to them by not understanding what was being said and the tone of this. I will not blame my bad english writings but my anger that i see my what i thought my faith to be insulted. I dishonor myself by this things.
    I once again give my apologies to all concerned if i said or spoken otherwise to things which were not said as i thought.

I thank again my friend higgins for his help to make me understand the reel words on the posts and not to what i thought they were.

I hang my head and hope that i may be forgiven in some times in the future.
    So happy to hear this has been settled Joshua. Over my time here, I too have had the odd
    Argument etc but have come to the conclusion. That as we all have different levels of skill
    With English, with many having it as a second language. I now assume ( as we're all friends)
    That if I think something reads as harsh or even insulting, it's simply a misunderstanding and
    Was meant either as a joke or an explanation.
    Once again so happy to read everything is back on track. {[]
    Good health and happiness to all. -{
    And nice mediation job by that infamous orator, builder of bridges, and hedgehog fodder Higgins..... Good effort old chap {[]
    Joshua, the only thing I was unhappy with was you calling other members names...call me all you like, I'm too stupid to take offence.
    Obviously my original post was taken out of context - and it wasn't the first time I've said on here I'd be happy to ban all religions...I still would...and I'd happily ban them this minute...I was quite flattered when you all attacked/complained/became outraged at me as I didn't realise you all thought I have the power to do so :))
    YNWA 97
    I was hearing today the Americans are sending military personnel to Syria to assist in defeating ISIS from their last stronghold there. It was reported the Americans are sending some Rangers! It was my belief the rangers no longer existed as a regiment? In fact an old friend of mine was sent on detachment to the rangers from the sas before they were disbanded,. Is this a new rangers regiment or were they never disbanded at all? Does anyone know? Number 24? Asp?
    According to Wikipedia (sometimes the depth of my military knowledge) the 75th Ranger Regiment is alive and kicking. And probably shooting, shouting, throwing etc.
    Yes I looked at that first, there is a glaring hole in my military knowledge. Even my friend said that he rated the rangers as the fittest soldiers in the world at that time (he was considered the fittest guy in the regiment at one point hence his selection for secondment to the rangers) but he said it's a shame they don't exist anymore!!!! I'm either having a Mandela memory effect or I'm confusing my battalions :s
    Joshua wrote:
    I rush to say this before i leave my home I must say this before i go to work as it important not to dishonor myself futher on this.

My dear friend on the ajb forum higgins has give me wise words and I ask him for advice. He reads here to advise.

He says what i did not realise what i wrote. I did not write this things to any intent to cause peoples here ofence but higgins points this out in a very good manner so that i can understand what he says and that peoples meant no offence.

I therefor make a sincere apology to all concerned if i cause offenced to them by not understanding what was being said and the tone of this. I will not blame my bad english writings but my anger that i see my what i thought my faith to be insulted. I dishonor myself by this things.
    I once again give my apologies to all concerned if i said or spoken otherwise to things which were not said as i thought.

I thank again my friend higgins for his help to make me understand the reel words on the posts and not to what i thought they were.

I hang my head and hope that i may be forgiven in some times in the future.

Dear Joshua,

I am so happy to read all this and you have my upmost respect!
    You know we all (with the exception of Sir Miles :D :D :D ) are sometimes off track and it takes a strong man to realize, make up and apologize!

At the end of the day most of us are friends and we are here to help each other!

Cheers to you, my friend {[] {[] {[]

And now to thank me, Barbel can reopen the Trump thread :D :D :D