Random Chat!!! (All Welcome!)

Comments

• ChriscoopChriscoop Belize Posts: 10,449MI6 Agent
    I'd start with mein kampf personally.

20170103_103348.jpg
    It was either that.....or the priesthood
  • Sir MilesSir Miles The Wrong Side Of The WardrobePosts: 26,568Chief of Staff
    Number24 wrote:
    Well. Have you read any of them?

Do I have to ? It's undemocratic to force me..
    YNWA 97
  • ThunderpussyThunderpussy Behind you !Posts: 63,792MI6 Agent
    I thought "I'm Camp " was the John Inman story ? :D
    "I've been informed that there ARE a couple of QAnon supporters who are fairly regular posters in AJB."
  • Number24Number24 NorwayPosts: 21,795MI6 Agent
    Sir Miles wrote:
    Number24 wrote:
    Why is my understanding of English a big issue here?

Because you couldn't understand my original post and you have blindly staggered forward trying to save face...it's become embarrassing for you...seriously, I'd stop now if I were you and try and keep what dignity you have left...sometimes a retreat is not a loss -{

You have made it very clear in later posts that you want a ban on religion, so where is my mistake?
    I am the only one of us who has explained not only what my opinion is, but also why. I have used sources and shown that my views is well founded and the establishment one. You have done little or nothing of this, even though I have asked you too several times. You don't win discussions that way.
    Chriscoop wrote:
    I'd start with mein kampf personally.

20170103_103348.jpg

I preferred the Hitler Diaries :D
    YNWA 97
    Number24 wrote:
    You don't win discussions that way.

Win discussions ??? Are you 11 years old :))
    YNWA 97
    Would that not be The Hitler Dairies ? :D
    "I've been informed that there ARE a couple of QAnon supporters who are fairly regular posters in AJB."
    You just wrote that retreat is not a loss.....
    You use the same terminology yourself.

Let's make some basic things clear here instead of splitting words like we do now:

What presicely is my big language mistake you see at the root of this discussion?
    I'm going off topic here, but I would like to congratulate everyone now on the International Women's Day.
    Especially the female members here. They are the best -{ :007)
    Were you waiting until they had all the cooking and Washing done, before
    Congratulating them ? ;)
    Number24 wrote:
    I'm going off topic here, but I would like to congratulate everyone now on the International Women's Day.
    Especially the female members here. They are the best -{ :007)
    Good lord man 8-) give it up and embrace your bachelordom
    I can try, right? :D

But seriously, I ment it.
    You certainly can, i can recommend the walther ppk thread at the moment, there's some hot action on there involving a donkey .....if that's your thing?? ;)
    It's nice to see the ladies getting a day for themselves, to make up for the
    Other 364 for us blokes ! ;)
    Is their a man day? Or are they called Sundays :))
    Number24 wrote:
    What presicely is my big language mistake you see at the root of this discussion?

Everything you've ever written in English -{

Did you confirm your age ?
    YNWA 97
    Chriscoop, I have mentioned before Sunday is my man day, it's my Internet time. :D
  • CoolHandBondCoolHandBond Mactan IslandPosts: 6,213MI6 Agent
    Chriscoop wrote:

Every day is a man day over in the East CC, none of this feminist nonsense here (just looking to make sure that Mrs CHB has left for work - yes she has, I'm safe for now :)) )
    Yeah, well, sometimes nothin' can be a real cool hand.
    Chriscoop, I have mentioned before Sunday is my man day, it's my Internet time. :D
    It's my man day too, I often disappear into the garage with "jobs" to do, even the boy comes with me these days.
    Chriscoop wrote:

Every day is a man day over in the East CC, none of this feminist nonsense here (just looking to make sure that Mrs CHB has left for work - yes she has, I'm safe for now :)) )
    Yes it's easier to discuss such things when the ladies at a safe distance...... That's out of earshot.
    Although feminism is very different these days as Emma Watson proved by
    Posing topless in a photoshoot, as it empowers women. Nice to know so
    Many builders buying the sun are secret feminists. ;)
    I'm all for more women getting their...... Erm I mean being empowered. ;)
    edited March 2017
    Sir Miles wrote:
    Number24 wrote:

Sir Miles. I have taken a lot like that from you today, but isn't it enough now?
    I have asked you again and again to discuss the issues, to explain your views, to explain what and why I don't understand because English isn't my first language. Instead I get snide personal remarks all the time!
    As a Mod you should try to encourage a civil debate here, not lowering the standards. I ask the members of this forum to read the posts he has written to me today and ask yourself if it's OK.
    Number24 wrote:
    Sir Miles wrote:
    Number24 wrote:

Sir Miles. I have taken a lot like that from you today, but isn't it enough now?
    I have asked you again and again to discuss the issues, to explain your views, to explain what and why I don't understand because English isn't my first language. Instead I get snide personal remake all the time!
    As a Mod you should try to encourage a civil debate here, not lowering the standards. I ask the members of this forum to read the posts he has written to me today and ask yourself if it's OK.
    It's Barbel you want for civil debate, if sir M and Barbel had shops Barbels would be a warm cafe serving pleasant treats and a kind word.
    Next door Sir M would run a business where people would pay him to smack them in the gob and insult them.
    It's been a long and fractious day, much ground has been covered, but it's exhausted me and I need my beauty sleep.
    Good evening Gentlemen and Lady, it's been emotional :)
    Ah ! Gregg's ;)

Perhaps, the chaps could call a truce , views and opinions have been exchanged. Discussed
    And pondered over. Now is the time to kiss and make up ;) if possible film it with a funky
    70s guitar music and it will be a sure hit, .......... In some exclusive Gentlemen's clubs :D
    Ah ! Gregg's ;)

Perhaps, the chaps could call a truce , views and opinions have been exchanged. Discussed
    And pondered over. Now is the time to kiss and make up ;) if possible film it with a funky
    70s guitar music and it will be a sure hit, .......... In some exclusive Gentlemen's clubs :D
    :)) :)) :)) :))
    The discussion about the banning of religion can stop now, for all I care. Clearly Sir Miles isn't interested in a good debate, since he deftly slides away from any atempts from me to have one. He has demonstrated that all he was interested in was mudslinging. After shutting down the political thread to avoid personal attack between members, he has himself shows the type of behavior he says he's working against.
    I suggest that discussion should continue among the members here.
    Good night.
  • LoeffelholzLoeffelholz The United States, With LovePosts: 8,990Quartermasters
    I guess I'm too late for the ice cream :#
    Check out my Amazon author page! Mark Loeffelholz
    "I am not an entrant in the Shakespeare Stakes." - Ian Fleming
    "Screw 'em." - Daniel Craig, The Best James Bond EverTM
  • BarbelBarbel ScotlandPosts: 36,317Chief of Staff
    :)) :)) :)) I'm loving the name change of the thread :)) :)) :))

Thanks, but it's going back to normal now.