Random Chat!!! (All Welcome!)

Comments

• JoshuaJoshua Posts: 1,138MI6 Agent
    edited March 2017
    Sir Miles wrote:
    Joshua wrote:
    no need to shut the talk down. but yes I am offended by people who want to stop my and other peoples human right to follow our faith. before any one nows other things are banned. skin colour for example then this way lead to the gas chamber of the nazis.

Hi Joshua, could you please show me where you were told you couldn't follow your faith ?

Offence wasn't intended...and offence can ONLY be taken, not given.

The rest of your post is silly and juvenile and does not do you credit...I'm disappointed you decided to infer I'm a Nazi - I can only assume you are aiming that at me.

this post is to foolish to take with seriousness. I now i cannot read well here but i see your game to stir up trouble. you now what i said. i think to be honest that you if are a moderator you should think off moderating your own behaviour instead of making mischief on purpose here to get peoples fighting. milk it for all its worth? to then sit back and laugh to insult peoples faith. I think you are also not stupid enough to make the coment about the nazis to you. I see your game here again.
    offence cannot be given? this is too a big joke i think but not to turn the tables on. I suggest you now begin to make jokes about other races or peoples who have the handicapped, this i think may also be your humour yes? but no matter as no offence can be given as you say. If you do not think it is or funny to make the joke about peoples of other colours or peoples with handicapped then why think it is funny to disrespect peoples faith? if you can answer without being smirk i might take you serious.

I now a good joke. let us laugh at the peoples who come from the wars to escape to europe. this is very funny also yes? let us mock them and their religion. it makes them the better target for the nazis as it to (demonis?) peoples faith makes them not as good as us 'normal' peoples yes? it is easier to make them enemys to blame for all the troubles.
    Chriscoop wrote:
    Joshua wrote:
    Chriscoop wrote:
    It's missing the word opinion after where I typed members, I'm on my phone and my posts often end up different to what I intend to say. I intended it to say

But to decry oppression then ask for it by banning members opinions with an opposing view to yours smacks of double standards and expediency.

I proof read it this time. It's based on the context that the mods are likely to shut down a discussion if a member or members say they are offended.

I see this now but i still did nowhere ask to ban other peoples opinions. you please show me where i asked for banning of opinions?

no need to shut the talk down. but yes I am offended by people who want to stop my and other peoples human right to follow our faith. before any one nows other things are banned. skin colour for example then this way lead to the gas chamber of the nazis.

The opinions of those making posts against your own are subsequently banned and or barred when the thread gets shut down because someone declares they are offended. It is not the intention of mine or Sir M's ( who first m mentioned banning religion) to cause personal offence but three times now being offended by an anti religious opinion has been declared. In my opinion rather than saying you are offended, why not enter the discussion bringing your positive religious facts and views in the spirit of enlightening those whose opinions you disagree with? All too often such topics ( usually started by the unscrupulous number 24 :v) end in argument and become too hot and get Barbeled or Sir M'd and shut down.

You still did not answer my questions to what i asked? when you do i will replys to this.

as your friend say no one can be offended. so let us talk about race. this is the next talk after the religion yes?
  • BarbelBarbel ScotlandPosts: 36,317Chief of Staff
    Joshua wrote:
    so let us talk about race. this is the next talk after the religion yes?

It certainly is not.
  • ChriscoopChriscoop Belize Posts: 10,449MI6 Agent
    Joshua wrote:
    Chriscoop wrote:
    Joshua wrote:

I see this now but i still did nowhere ask to ban other peoples opinions. you please show me where i asked for banning of opinions?

The opinions of those making posts against your own are subsequently banned and or barred when the thread gets shut down because someone declares they are offended. It is not the intention of mine or Sir M's ( who first m mentioned banning religion) to cause personal offence but three times now being offended by an anti religious opinion has been declared. In my opinion rather than saying you are offended, why not enter the discussion bringing your positive religious facts and views in the spirit of enlightening those whose opinions you disagree with? All too often such topics ( usually started by the unscrupulous number 24 :v) end in argument and become too hot and get Barbeled or Sir M'd and shut down.

You still did not answer my questions to what i asked? when you do i will replys to this.

as your friend say no one can be offended. so let us talk about race. this is the next talk after the religion yes?
    I've answered your question twice now. As I previously stated I'm not prepared to defend myself here but I'm happy to discuss out differing opinions on religion.
    Whats the relevance of race here? Who is mocking or finds fun in the plight of genuine refugees trying to build a better life for themselves??
    Unfortunately Joshua you have let yourself down, NO ONE here should be referred to as a nazi, now that is truly offensive and shows your attitude toward others here.
    I mentioned Sir Miles as he is unfairly being attacked for displaying an opinion, is he my friend? Well as with most ajbers I have a healthy regard for him and am on friendly terms with him, I don't think he deserves being likened to a nazi in any circumstance, I'm afraid that's well below the belt IMHO and I find your wild assumptions about me and others both insulting, disrespectful and utterly inaccurate.
    It was either that.....or the priesthood
    If your going to change the thread title, flipping spell it right!!! :))
    Whoops...
  • HigginsHiggins GermanyPosts: 16,618MI6 Agent
    Maybe argueing is written like that where men are wearing skirts?
    President of the 'Misty Eyes Club'.

Dalton - the weak and weepy Bond!
    Higgins wrote:
    Maybe argueing is written like that where men are wearing skirts?
    That and reigion!!! :)) :))
    now Chriscoop you now i did not say that mr miles was a nazi. i said that to start to make the fun makes to demonis peoples because of religion faiths leads to things as was seen in nazi germany in the day of hitler. it is fine to make fun of one thing which should not be mocked then it is fine to mock other things. peoples should respect religions of all peoples wether they are god or allah or budda. Not to try to 'milk it for all it is worth' on a subject of faith to what peoples hold dear.
    I think you now this to start but try again to say things to me what i have not said. and no you did not answer my question. only to further insult because you cannot answer without making yourself look untruth (i did not say liar!) you show me where i asked for people opinion to be banned and please ask by the message to the moderators here if i also ask them to ban peoples opinion in the message.
    i add that if i was to ask for thing to be banned i say this to peoples face not behind the back.
    to say this to the face i want higgins to be banned from wearing the trainer. he does not look good in green. See i say that in front of you higgins!
    I must work now. I go to do the twelve hours on the night shift. I pray for you all, wether you want it or not!
    Joshua wrote:
    now Chriscoop you now i did not say that mr miles was a nazi. i said that to start to make the fun makes to demonis peoples because of religion faiths leads to things as was seen in nazi germany in the day of hitler. it is fine to make fun of one thing which should not be mocked then it is fine to mock other things. peoples should respect religions of all peoples wether they are god or allah or budda. Not to try to 'milk it for all it is worth' on a subject of faith to what peoples hold dear.
    I think you now this to start but try again to say things to me what i have not said. and no you did not answer my question. only to further insult because you cannot answer without making yourself look untruth (i did not say liar!) you show me where i asked for people opinion to be banned and please ask by the message to the moderators here if i also ask them to ban peoples opinion in the message.
    Both my answer to you and my general remark on banning opinion have obviously been lost in translation, to put nazi and fun in the same sentence is just mind boggling, but again I may be interpreting this incorrectly. Just to be clear the nazis did not declare a religious war, they persecuted many groups of people not based on religion. I don't know if Hitler was a religious man? If he was whatever faith or theology he studied didn't do much good and adds weight to any anti religious argument. I wish you a safe shift at work, I hope you find solace in your prayers.
    Chriscoop wrote:
    I don't know if Hitler was a religious man?

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Religious_views_of_Adolf_Hitler
    Thank you Barbel, basically he was just plain mad.
  • ThunderpussyThunderpussy Behind you !Posts: 63,792MI6 Agent
    Mad, he was livid !
    "I've been informed that there ARE a couple of QAnon supporters who are fairly regular posters in AJB."
    Unresolved childhood issues I think
  • Sir MilesSir Miles The Wrong Side Of The WardrobePosts: 26,568Chief of Staff
    Joshua wrote:
    Sir Miles wrote:
    Joshua wrote:

Hi Joshua, could you please show me where you were told you couldn't follow your faith ?

Offence wasn't intended...and offence can ONLY be taken, not given.

The rest of your post is silly and juvenile and does not do you credit...I'm disappointed you decided to infer I'm a Nazi - I can only assume you are aiming that at me.

this post is to foolish to take with seriousness. I now i cannot read well here but i see your game to stir up trouble. you now what i said. i think to be honest that you if are a moderator you should think off moderating your own behaviour instead of making mischief on purpose here to get peoples fighting. milk it for all its worth? to then sit back and laugh to insult peoples faith. I think you are also not stupid enough to make the coment about the nazis to you. I see your game here again.
    offence cannot be given? this is too a big joke i think but not to turn the tables on. I suggest you now begin to make jokes about other races or peoples who have the handicapped, this i think may also be your humour yes? but no matter as no offence can be given as you say. If you do not think it is or funny to make the joke about peoples of other colours or peoples with handicapped then why think it is funny to disrespect peoples faith? if you can answer without being smirk i might take you serious.

I now a good joke. let us laugh at the peoples who come from the wars to escape to europe. this is very funny also yes? let us mock them and their religion. it makes them the better target for the nazis as it to (demonis?) peoples faith makes them not as good as us 'normal' peoples yes? it is easier to make them enemys to blame for all the troubles.

^ This is why religion is bad !

Am I not allowed free speech ? Or are you going to persecute me ?

Why are you rambling on about Nazi's, the handicapped and ethnic minorities ? :o

So much for your god and 'turning the other cheek' 8-) it appears all you want to do is fight :#
    YNWA 97
    Uh oh :# someone woke sir miles up!! :007)
    Yes so much for the divinity of tolerance and forgiveness and acceptance. Different strokes for different folks I guess, just don't question eh Sir M 8-)
    Number24 wrote:
    Well, there seems to be a lot to milk! You have claimed I don't know English well enough (probable, but not really an issue this time) and what countries you're not in. One has to admire a man who has very little going for him in a debate, and knows it :D

Your lack of understanding English is a BIG issue this time :#
    But I'm glad to see you understand you have very little going for you -{
    Number24 wrote:
    If you really thought you had an issue, you would argue why banning religion isn't anti-democratic. If you ment "I'm happy with a ban on all religions" (that's less bad) you would say so.

Of course banning religion isn't undemocratic...any idiot can realise that...well, we appear to be one short at the moment... 8-)

No religion means no fighting, no wars, no 'my god is better than your god' balderdash...simples :D

IMG_2568.jpg
    YNWA 97
    I doubt that eliminating religions means no fighting. It's just human nature.

But I guess, that I've gotten you wrong again :v

Higgins wrote:

Can you name a war that didn't involve religion in some form ? :v

Come on Higgybum...come and give us a big kiss and let's make up ;%
    YNWA 97
    edited March 2017
    wwII for example?

But that's not my point. As religion is part of humans ever since, it's difficult to prove. But my thesis is that even without religion, we'd fight. I could fight with you all day and night long but that does not have anything to do with religion from my part X-(

Let's start with the fact that my name is HIGGINS!!! X-(

Joshua wrote:
    I think this talk is very offensive to people of faith. Please talk about banning peoples from practicing their religion because that what this means. I think that none peoples here now what real political oppressions means and just try to say religion is the same as this is foolish. My church is a community church, we practice our faith and we help anyone in our community if they are Christians or not. we believe in tolerance not hatred or to divide peoples or make them into like the jewish peoples in the second world war.
    Ban religion then ban political oppositions then ban people of different colours then ban all other things that you do not like.

As I say I don't think any body here but me has lived in political oppression regime.

Can I ask why you were 'politically oppressed' ? Was it because of your religion ?

I have worked with people from oppressed African countries - in this country - and all told me they were politically oppressed but it was due to their religious beliefs...
    YNWA 97
    Higgins wrote:
    wwII for example?

Caused by the Germans trying to kill the Jews...really, Higgybum...at least try 8-)
    YNWA 97
    I totally disagree.
    But it's a minefield labeling the killing of the jews, so I'll not elaborate.

I'd say that WWII was started because Germany invaded in too many countries in Europe and the war went "world" after Japan attacked in Pearl harbour.

Both had nothing to do with religion.
    Germany's expansion had a racial ideology and not a religious!

• ThunderpussyThunderpussy Behind you !Posts: 63,792MI6 Agent
    :)) :)) :)) I'm loving the name change of the thread :)) :)) :))
    "I've been informed that there ARE a couple of QAnon supporters who are fairly regular posters in AJB."
    Sir Miles wrote:
    Number24 wrote:
    Well, there seems to be a lot to milk! You have claimed I don't know English well enough (probable, but not really an issue this time) and what countries you're not in. One has to admire a man who has very little going for him in a debate, and knows it :D

Your lack of understanding English is a BIG issue this time :#
    But I'm glad to see you understand you have very little going for you -{
    Number24 wrote:
    If you really thought you had an issue, you would argue why banning religion isn't anti-democratic. If you ment "I'm happy with a ban on all religions" (that's less bad) you would say so.

Of course banning religion isn't undemocratic...any idiot can realise that...well, we appear to be one short at the moment... 8-)

No religion means no fighting, no wars, no 'my god is better than your god' balderdash...simples :D

IMG_2568.jpg

KAPPOWW
    Sir Miles wrote:
    Higgins wrote:

Can you name a war that didn't involve religion in some form ? :v

Come on Higgybum...come and give us a big kiss and let's make up ;%

SPLAT
    Higgins wrote:
    I totally disagree.

I'd say that WWII was started because Germany invaded in too many countries in Europe and the war went "world" after Japan attacked in Pearl harbour.

THRUMMP
    Higgins wrote:
    I totally disagree.

No problem...I have no issues with people not agreeing... :D

I guess it's down to the reasons as to why Germany invaded other countries...I'm sure there are a few and religion intolerance will be a major one...
    YNWA 97