Random Chat!!! (All Welcome!)

Comments

• Sir MilesSir Miles The Wrong Side Of The WardrobePosts: 26,573Chief of Staff
    Chriscoop wrote:
    Sir Miles wrote:
    Chriscoop wrote:
    I've just been watching Frank Kelly doing the 12 days of Christmas. https://youtu.be/lbejNNCTr7k I absolutely love it it's hilarious. I think you should do a version for next Christmas TP

Would that have been on TOTP from BBC Four tonight?

It is very funny :))
    Yes it was. I cried with laughter the first time I heard it some years ago.

Thought it was...I love a bit of Frankie... :D
    YNWA 97
  • ChriscoopChriscoop Belize Posts: 10,449MI6 Agent
    Sir Miles wrote:
    Chriscoop wrote:
    Sir Miles wrote:

Would that have been on TOTP from BBC Four tonight?

It is very funny :))

Coincidence but I've had two tribes and welcome to the pleasuredome on my playlist at work today -{
    It was either that.....or the priesthood
    Chriscoop wrote:
    Sir Miles wrote:
    Chriscoop wrote:

Coincidence but I've had two tribes and welcome to the pleasuredome on my playlist at work today -{

Good man -{
    YNWA 97
    Hoo ha hoo ha :D
    Chriscoop wrote:

Ha, the animals are winding me up !

:D
    YNWA 97
  • CoolHandBondCoolHandBond Mactan IslandPosts: 6,213MI6 Agent
    It's 80F, gone 10pm and I'm sat in the rocker on the balcony drinking my second JD mint julep, surfing the web and watching the amazing fireflies dancing in the distance. A happy weekend to all AJBers -{ -{ -{
    Yeah, well, sometimes nothin' can be a real cool hand.
  • HigginsHiggins GermanyPosts: 16,618MI6 Agent
    Richard Hammond crashed - again:

image-1152444-860_poster_16x9-ncgr-1152444.jpg

According to J. Clarkson he's ok with a fractured knee and shock in hospital.
    President of the 'Misty Eyes Club'.

Dalton - the weak and weepy Bond!
  • Number24Number24 NorwayPosts: 21,795MI6 Agent
    What a shock .......
    Anyone of our London participated in the World Naked Bike Ride in London today?

image-1152442-galleryV9-ydow-1152442.jpg

That guy with the suspenders looks a bit like TP, I say!

I saw this on my news feed, this is 3rd time isn't it?
    (in response to Richard hammond)
    I'm not commenting on Higgins other post unless he changes the image to one of beautiful women riding bikes naked and not middle aged men!
    Sorry, can't do that. Not a single beautiful woman participated there :D

But how's that:

image-1152435-galleryV9-fhdo-1152435.jpg

ok, trying again:

image-1152430-galleryV9-nujj-1152430.jpg

:)) possibly worse to be honest
  • ThunderpussyThunderpussy Behind you !Posts: 63,792MI6 Agent
    " Showing a bit more cheek, than usual ...... " Sorry to sound a "Bum" note. ;)
    "I've been informed that there ARE a couple of QAnon supporters who are fairly regular posters in AJB."
    I think the arse has fallen out of this topic :o
  • ThunderpussyThunderpussy Behind you !Posts: 63,792MI6 Agent
    "I've been informed that there ARE a couple of QAnon supporters who are fairly regular posters in AJB."
    Sir Miles wrote:
    Chriscoop wrote:

Have you seen the 2004 Princes trust show?
    https://youtu.be/AbCEF4sYSiY
    They really were underrated as musicians IMHO I didn't get them first time round but then I was only 10!
    When I first saw the above performance I had to smile that as the drummer is now grey they got a new Harry Enfield scouser look alike :D
    Chriscoop wrote:
    Sir Miles wrote:
    Chriscoop wrote:

Have you seen the 2004 Princes trust show?
    https://youtu.be/AbCEF4sYSiY
    They really were underrated as musicians IMHO I didn't get them first time round but then I was only 10!
    When I first saw the above performance I had to smile that as the drummer is now grey they got a new Harry Enfield scouser look alike :D

Yes, I specifically watched it for them ;%

I saw them live - one of the best gigs I've ever attended...although I'd have to disagree about them being underrated musicians, they were barely competent to start with...it was all down to Trevor Horn - he was the genius behind the band, he played on the records himself and drafted in session musicians...he knew how to produce a pop record...
    I loved Frankie... then and I love them now...for three years they were unstoppable -{

Here is Trevor with 'his' band (The Producers) doing a stripped back back Two Tribes...also playing is Steve Lipson (who played on most, if not all of Frankies... records) and Lol Creme - who co-directed their videos -{
    YNWA 97
    A 59 year old man in the far north of Norway (further east then St Petersburg, further north than Iceland) is charged with murdering his wife Pimsiri Songngam and her son. Things look bleak after the police found he started thread on an internet forum named "To kill your Thai wife?" :o
  • CoolHandBondCoolHandBond Mactan IslandPosts: 6,213MI6 Agent
    It's Independence Day here and the nation is celebrating in fine style with street parties and parades and the like. We've been up to the clubhouse for a few hours where there is a live band which are very good. We raised our glasses to salute the brave soldiers down in the southern islands who are fighting the enemy at the moment. One of Mrs CHB's brother-in-laws is a soldier and is down there now and we wish for his safe return. -{
    Yeah, well, sometimes nothin' can be a real cool hand.
    I like a country that celebrates their national day with pride :007)
    The fire in London looks horrible. I hope everyone is safe.
    I'm saddened to hear about the attack on the US Congressman. Political disagreements must be handled in elections, demonstrations and discussions, not through violence. This is the way in a democracy. :#
    I really hope this horrible act of violence isn't the start of something. If the supporters of the two parties start some kind of vendetta on the politicians of the other side.
  • GrindelwaldGrindelwald Posts: 1,296MI6 Agent
    http://www.wallyontheweb.com/home/adam-west-tribute/

Wally Wingert knew Adam West for nearly 40 yrs.........
    Some might think I'm irritated we don't have a thread for talking about American politics. I would have been, but as we all know there is nothing interesting, important, hysterically funny or shocking happening now. :))
    It's noteworthy how ordinary and eventless US politics is under President Trump In fact it's almost as boring and conventional as politics is in the liberal hellhole I live in.
  • BondJasonBond006BondJasonBond006 SwitzerlandPosts: 870MI6 Agent
    Number24 wrote:
    Some might think I'm irritated we don't have a thread for talking about American politics. I would have been, but as we all know there is nothing interesting, important, hysterically funny ar shocking happening now. :))
    It's noteworthy how ordinary and eventless US politics is under President Trump In fact it's almost as boring and conventional as politics is in the liberal hellhole I live in.

Be careful what you wish for :))

I'm coming from MI6 Community and it got flooded by political threads on anything.

US elections, Brexit, UK elections, Trump, Tobago & Trinidad elections, Swiss elections...

and you should have seen what rift the Swiss elections caused between the good members there....

the Trump thread was quite enjoyable, cosy and it was heartwarming what love was spread between the forum people.
    Dalton Rulez™
    Yes, we have all heard of the savage and brutal Swiss elections. I think I speak for everyone in AJB007 when I say our thoughts are with the Swiss in this dark hour.
    This is what I like about Donald Trump - the way he brings people together and how his tweets are like oil spill on a stormy water. He must be the biggest diplomacy talent in history.
  • BarbelBarbel ScotlandPosts: 36,324Chief of Staff
    ...someone's been spiking the Coke Zero....