Random Chat!!! (All Welcome!)

Comments

• BarbelBarbel ScotlandPosts: 36,330Chief of Staff
    I just love the Swiss characters in the Bond series. I have already given my appreciation to the secret star of QOS, Elvis in another thread but this one I like as well....

https://youtu.be/MdDRtDIhxcw

you have to go to one minute 20 seconds to see who I mean...

...the perfect Swiss banker and I LOVE THE SILLY DIALOGUE and acting of Ludger Pistor even if he is German actually ha ha...

Bride of Barbel (who's German) said on seeing the film that you can tell he's meant to be Swiss since he's called Monsieur but says "Auf Wiedersehen" when he leaves. :))
  • Number24Number24 NorwayPosts: 21,795MI6 Agent
    edited June 2017
    Translation from Swedish: "The art of confusing a vegan" :))

roliga-bilder-konsten-att-forvirra-en-vegetarian.jpg

The moment Bozo realized his girlfriend is insane ...
    roliga-bilder-ogonblicket-nar-bosse-insag-700x700.jpg
    I+would+watch+it_5cd6d2_5052394.jpg

Cutlery from IKEA for people on a diet:
    roliga-bilder-ikeas-nya-bestick-bli-smal-till-sommaren.jpg
  • BondJasonBond006BondJasonBond006 SwitzerlandPosts: 870MI6 Agent
    full.jpg
    Dalton Rulez™
    Actually, Switzerland isn't number one anymore... :v
    Tell that to Conan :))
    Dalton Rulez™
  • GrindelwaldGrindelwald Posts: 1,296MI6 Agent
    Batman Returns 25 {[]
    It's a bit embarrasing to be named "happiest counting the world", don't you think?
    How can one tell? And who wants the expectations?
    Not to mention - I could be happier. Coke Zero is being taken out of production and there is no news about Bond25. I bet there are many other people who don't feel like the happiest on earth despite the oil fund and a boring election.
  • ThunderpussyThunderpussy Behind you !Posts: 63,792MI6 Agent
    "Sexiest Country " that's the award to aim for. ;)
    "I've been informed that there ARE a couple of QAnon supporters who are fairly regular posters in AJB."
    Yes, why isn't there an UN list of the sexiest countries? If it's possible to determine every year what country is the happiest, it should also be possible to find the sexiest. It sounds like a difficult, even dirty, job. Still I'm willing to be a part of a fact-finding mission working for the UN.
  • HigginsHiggins GermanyPosts: 16,618MI6 Agent
    Reading this on Cruise Critic and can't stop laughing. She obviously ordered a "Sex on the Beach"

"I'm disgusted with how this company runs this ship and the staff they hire. I had multiple issues since boarding the anthem of the seas on June 8, 9 nights, 10 day cruise.

While in Labadee I ordered a popular drink and the bartender asked me if I was free to have sex with him! When it was brought to "customer relations" attention back on the boat it was handled unprofessionally and not taken seriously. I was told all management was in a meeting and to come back later, which was not happening. After waiting 40 minutes for no one to talk to I then decided that privacy didn't matter to these people and told the front desk their staff sexually harassed me.......and I was pulled in a meeting with security and a bar manager. I wanted a customer relations manager but I was told I was not allowed to see her.

After the meeting, I was told to relax and they will investigate. The next morning I identified the man, and I said I will hear something in a few hours. 12 hours went by and heard nothing so I posted to fb about the situation.

After posting to Facebook I received a phone call from customer relations management calling me into a meeting asking me to explain the situation of what happened. It was never brought to her attention that a bartender sexually harassed a guest on board. Seems to me that security and a bar manager tried to cover it and handle it themselves. I was told several times the bartender was no longer serving from the moment I reported him, which was a lie because we saw him serving.

I then received a phone call before leaving the ship basically giving me a credit of $250 to make this all go away, and make me feel better for being sexually harassed. That apparently was supposed to make me feel better as a woman. I had 4 horrible days on this boat that were ruined because of your horrible staff, and untrained security. My boyfriend and I paid well over $4500 to cruise, $250 doesn't make this go away, or make me feel better.

Royal Caribbean does not care about their passengers or safety of guests. Definitely will be considering who I cruise with next time."
    President of the 'Misty Eyes Club'.

Dalton - the weak and weepy Bond!
    Do you still do some work as a bartender ? :D
    "I've been informed that there ARE a couple of QAnon supporters who are fairly regular posters in AJB."
    If my wife would order that drink in my presence, I'd punish the bartender if he'd not make an inappropriate remark :D

The username is britrose 123, wonder if she's from the UK :D

There are some fantastic cocktail names, my favourite is a ( clean version ) wet kitty. :D
  • ChriscoopChriscoop Belize Posts: 10,449MI6 Agent
    I had a great drive in to work today, listening to radio York, where they were asking for listeners favourite John Barry music to commemorate a blue plaque being unveiled today in York on the Pavilion hotel.... Not sure what the connection to that hotel is but I enjoyed the music.
    It was either that.....or the priesthood
    For a short time, I actually saw the sun today.
    Chriscoop wrote:
    I had a great drive in to work today, listening to radio York, where they were asking for listeners favourite John Barry music to commemorate a blue plaque being unveiled today in York on the Pavilion hotel.... Not sure what the connection to that hotel is but I enjoyed the music.

His dad used to own it, and JB lived there as a boy.
    Thanks for that Barbel, its a nice hotel, I've been to a couple of functions there. I knew he was born on Hull Road in York.
    The wonderful Adele visited Chelsea fire station to support them after the Grenfell Tower fire. She didn't bring the press, but she did bring tea and cakes. What a lady! :007)

London Fire Service Twitter account
    https://twitter.com/LondonFire/status/877070701529886720/photo/1

67726981.jpg?imageId=67726981&x=0&y=5.5944055944056&cropw=100&croph=82.377622377622&width=980&height=590
    Adele lives in Kensington (which is my favourite part of London) and she just went there early on and hugged crying people and tried to give them solace. Of course without the press but some took pics of course that landed in the media.

Adele is wonderful, let me say that. What a woman. :x
    Dalton Rulez™
  • CoolHandBondCoolHandBond Mactan IslandPosts: 6,222MI6 Agent
    It looks as if it's hotter back home in Blighty than here at the moment so enjoy it while it lasts -{
    Yeah, well, sometimes nothin' can be a real cool hand.
    It looks as if it's hotter back home in Blighty than here at the moment so enjoy it while it lasts -{
    Its been very warm, but I love the heat. Its also the summer solstice today, so Happy summer solstice everyone in the northern hemisphere -{
  • CoolHandBondCoolHandBond Mactan IslandPosts: 6,222MI6 Agent
    Ah yes, I had forgotten that. Daylight hours barely change here down near the equator.
    Yeah, well, sometimes nothin' can be a real cool hand.
    I'm wearing two layers of socks and I light the stove in the evenings ........ :#
    It's a good thing, as by the time we hit august we should enjoy some warm sultry evenings
    In August, you'll be having another election :D

That aside, it seems clear, where the Queen is standing in relation to the EU - at least not all Brits have been losing their minds:

133948e0224bebbe79696303183a610c

Higgins wrote:

October, I think.
    It's 70 years since the start of the Marshal Plan. That showed the US at its wisest and kindest. It was a gift that benefited many countries greatly, including my own. Thank you, USA. :)
  • Lady RoseLady Rose London,UKPosts: 2,667MI6 Agent
    Barbel wrote:
    Higgins wrote:

October, I think.

It won't be August.

Parliament summer recess starts on 20th July until the 5th September.

The MP's won't be giving up their break for anything ! :))
  • GrindelwaldGrindelwald Posts: 1,296MI6 Agent
    In few mins it'll be 40 yrs since Elvis was on stage in Rapid City , gonna see it on small cinema screen -{