Last film seen...

Comments

• ThunderpussyThunderpussy Behind you !Posts: 63,792MI6 Agent
    :)) my wife is also obsessed with Daniel's " smouldering " eyes ! :))
    "I've been informed that there ARE a couple of QAnon supporters who are fairly regular posters in AJB."
  • welshboy78welshboy78 Posts: 10,294MI6 Agent
    "smouldering"

Think she has it bad for him :x lol
    Instagram - bondclothes007
  • AlphaOmegaSinAlphaOmegaSin EnglandPosts: 10,924MI6 Agent
    Will she wait till she gets to his Teeth? :))
    1.On Her Majesties Secret Service 2.The Living Daylights 3.license To Kill 4.The Spy Who Loved Me 5.Goldfinger
    Come to think of it, I have heard " Oh ! Daniel !" A couple of times. ;) :))
    "I've been informed that there ARE a couple of QAnon supporters who are fairly regular posters in AJB."
    Richard Johnston sadly died this week, so today I watched him
    In a Double bill of. " Deadlier than the male" & "Some girls do" -{
    Two camp 60s Bulldog Drummond adventures. :D ( both on YouTube )
    As He was once considered as a possible 007, he did look ( at times) a lot
    like Connery in the second film, which also had James Villiers and Joanna
    Lumley ( apparently she was filming ohmss at the same time )
    Even Pinewood made another guest appearance, as a country house :))
    Spy :
    Very funny ( in places) with a great theme song and titles ( all very Bond) -{
    Jason Statham, sends up his " Hardman" image :D , I thought it was great fun
    Grab some popcorn, and just go with it. :))
  • Number24Number24 NorwayPosts: 21,797MI6 Agent
    Spy :
    Very funny ( in places) with a great theme song and titles ( all very Bond) -{
    Jason Statham, sends up his " Hardman" image :D , I thought it was great fun
    Grab some popcorn, and just go with it. :))

I liked much of it too, especially the Statham bits, but the movie was very violent for a comedy. I'd say it was more violent than many of the movies it was parodying.
    Yes, lots of people getting shot in the head, and the girl getting a knife through her hand. :o
    Taken 3:
    A pretty good action flick but light weight on story or characterisation. It's odd
    How such a brilliant film as Taken could spawn such weak sequels. :#
    It's a shame that Neeson only seems to appear in Action Films these Days.
    1.On Her Majesties Secret Service 2.The Living Daylights 3.license To Kill 4.The Spy Who Loved Me 5.Goldfinger
    Agreed, :# I think many people have forgotten that he can act, even nominated
    for an Oscar . Denzel Washington knows how to mix an action film or two with something
    More substantial on the acting front. -{
  • Napoleon PluralNapoleon Plural LondonPosts: 10,279MI6 Agent
    Spielberg must be crazy, he could remake Schindler's List with Neeson in his current handsome American revenge mode, and put a whole different spin on the story. It would be like Rambo II. -{

"Listen to me Herr Hitler, I have a certain set of skills that I have acquired during my line of work. And I will come for you, and I will kill you...'

Or maybe not...
    "This is where we leave you Mr Bond."

Roger Moore 1927-2017
    :)) :)) :))
    :)) :))
  • welshboy78welshboy78 Posts: 10,294MI6 Agent
    It's a shame that Neeson only seems to appear in Action Films these Days.

I guess he is going for the easy money, he seems to play the Taken character in various films nowadays
    Instagram - bondclothes007
    :)) and he still can't do an American accent ! :))
  • MilleniumForceMilleniumForce LondonPosts: 1,214MI6 Agent
    Inglorious Basterds.
    My new favourite Tarantino film, fantastic mix of Nazis, action, comedy and pop culture. It's got me very excited for Waltz in Spectre.
    1.LTK 2.AVTAK 3.OP 4.FYEO 5.TND 6.LALD 7.GE 8.GF 9.TSWLM 10.SPECTRE 11.SF 12.MR 13.YOLT 14.TLD 15.CR (06) 16.TMWTGG 17.TB 18.FRWL 19.TWINE 20.OHMSS 21.DAF 22.DAD 23.QoS 24.NSNA 25.DN 26.CR (67)
  • HardyboyHardyboy Posts: 5,882Chief of Staff
    :)) and he still can't do an American accent ! :))

Amen to that. Why doesn't he just play naturalized Americans? We have plenty of true-blue citizens who came here from other countries. . .
    Vox clamantis in deserto
    Superman II
    Bit dated by today's standards, but great fun.
    1.LTK 2.AVTAK 3.OP 4.FYEO 5.TND 6.LALD 7.GE 8.GF 9.TSWLM 10.SPECTRE 11.SF 12.MR 13.YOLT 14.TLD 15.CR (06) 16.TMWTGG 17.TB 18.FRWL 19.TWINE 20.OHMSS 21.DAF 22.DAD 23.QoS 24.NSNA 25.DN 26.CR (67)
  • chrisisallchrisisall Western Mass, USAPosts: 9,061MI6 Agent
    Superman II
    Theatrical or Donner Cut? ?:)
    Dalton & Connery rule. Brozz was cool.
    #1.TLD/LTK 2.TND 3.GF 4.GE 5.DN 6.FYEO 7.FRWL 8.TMWTGG 9.TWINE 10.YOLT/QOS
  • TonyDPTonyDP Inside the MonolithPosts: 4,280MI6 Agent
    chrisisall wrote:
    Superman II

There is just no going back to the theatrical version after experiencing the Donner cut. I just love Brando's extended scenes as Jor El.
  • chrisisallchrisisall Western Mass, USAPosts: 9,061MI6 Agent
    TonyDP wrote:
    chrisisall wrote:
    Superman II

There is just no going back to the theatrical version after experiencing the Donner cut. I just love Brando's extended scenes as Jor El.
    +1 {[]
    Although I really like the Niagara Falls stuff in the theatrical... ;)
    Dalton & Connery rule. Brozz was cool.
    #1.TLD/LTK 2.TND 3.GF 4.GE 5.DN 6.FYEO 7.FRWL 8.TMWTGG 9.TWINE 10.YOLT/QOS
    Theatrical - however I will check out the Donner cut.
    TMWTGG in Sir Lee's Honor -{
  • The Wicker ManThe Wicker Man EnglandPosts: 434MI6 Agent
    TMWTGG in Sir Lee's Honor -{

+1 -{
    1.ohmss 2.cr 3.frwl 4.ltk 5.gf 6.tswlm 7.sf 8.op 9.tld 10.dn 11.lald 12.tb 13.fyeo 14.ge 15.mr 16.yolt 17.tnd 18.avtak 19.sp 20.twine 21.qos 22.tmwtgg 23.daf 24.dad
    Just watched it myself -{
  • MrZarebaMrZareba Krakow, PolandPosts: 1,775MI6 Agent
    "Jurassic World"

My, oh my... I nearly cried at the end. This is a sequel I've been waiting for almost my whole life, I watched "Jurassic Park' when I was like 4 years old and it made me want to be a paleontologist. Every fan of the original one will love this one, I'm sure about it!
  • Sir MilesSir Miles The Wrong Side Of The WardrobePosts: 26,585Chief of Staff
    MrZareba wrote:
    "Jurassic World"

My, oh my... I nearly cried at the end. This is a sequel I've been waiting for almost my whole life, I watched "Jurassic Park' when I was like 4 years old and it made me want to be a paleontologist. Every fan of the original one will love this one, I'm sure about it!

Hopefully will see this this weekend...
    YNWA 97
  • Mr MartiniMr Martini That nice house in the sky.Posts: 2,699MI6 Agent
    MrZareba wrote:
    "Jurassic World"

I do want to see this.....but my work schedule right now is so obscene, I don't know when I'll get time.
    Some people would complain even if you hang them with a new rope
    Spy

Great comedy, some great lines, I recommend checking it out.