XBox 360 Gamers.

Comments

• NightshooterNightshooter In bed with SolitairePosts: 2,917MI6 Agent
    Well, I can't guarantee anything...
    :p
  • TonyDPTonyDP Inside the MonolithPosts: 4,283MI6 Agent
    edited April 2006
    I really want to see that in action. I heard it looks incredible.

If you're talking about Fight Night: Round 3, you can download the demo off Xbox Live. It does look very sharp. I also played the 360 demo to Tomb Raider: Legend last night, that one looked absolutely beautiful and was a lot of fun too. Lara now controls easily with no more invisible grid limiting your movements.

That's one of the great things about the 360 and Xbox Live; there is literally a ton of stuff to download and try (all for free, by the way); it really takes the risk out of buying most games. And that's a good thing because there are a ton of games coming out.

Too many games...mind overloading...wallet draining...AAAAHHHHH!!!!
  • 00640064 Somewhere out west...Posts: 1,083MI6 Agent
    There are a ton of games flooding the market...and they are all really good....ugh.
    Anyone looking for a 360, that means you Barry, you can get them from Gamestop and Bestbuy's websites at this current moment. Hurry up!
  • JennyFlexFanJennyFlexFan Posts: 1,497MI6 Agent
    JFF is the newest owner (maybe not newest) but I have an XBOX 360 now and I've been playing Perfect Dark Zero all night!
    edited April 2006
    JFF is the newest owner (maybe not newest) but I have an XBOX 360 now and I've been playing Perfect Dark Zero all night!

Welcome to the club JFF; I'm sure you'll enjoy your 360 for a long time to come. And in case you're wondering, there isn't a AVTAK game available for it (well, not yet anyway). ;)

How are you liking PDZ? For som reason, that was the one game for the system that I could not get into. The graphics and presentation were great but I could never get in a groove with the single player campaign.
    edited April 2006
    For anybody thinking of bagging a unit; I saw quite a few Premium and Core systems for sale at Target and Toys 'R Us today. I think the drought is finally over and anybody who really wants one shouldn't have too hard a time finding it from here on out.

Congrats, JFF! Do you have Xbox Live?
    I believe I do Nightshooter but I haven't hooked it up to the Internet yet.

TonyDP - Since I'm already a Perfect Dark fan, this game is certainly a jewel for the collection but it doesn't really amount to the old game. Still good though.
    Perfect Dark Zero got very good ratings. Looks like alot of fun in Co-op mode...
    It didn't get fantastic ratings. It got okay ratings. Many people hated the single player mode because of the counter intuitive level design, but many really did like the online mode. The mediocre reviews completely turned me off to that game, so I'm never going to get it. I'm much more interested in other, better games, and there are many on the 360 to choose from.

I'm hoping that Rare finally makes a good game in Viva Pinata. The graphics look AMAZING!
    Singleplayer is waaaaaaaaay too easy and waaaaaaay too short. I think I only died 3 times in the course of the entire game since your health regenerates! Still, it's ok. It got mixed reactions at both ends of the spectrum, some people adored it and some despised it. I'm sort of toward the adoring level but I don't worship it.
    Hmmm...cool. What are everybody's favorite games so far???
    Ghost Recon Advanced Warfighter. Oh wait... it is the ONLY game I have! But it is still amazing.
    0064 wrote:
    Hmmm...cool. What are everybody's favorite games so far???

IMHO, Project Gotham Racing 3 and Burnout Revenge are the best driving games. Quake IV and Call of Duty are the best first person shooters and Top Spin 2 is a super tennis game (and at only $40 it's a steal).

I also played the Xbox360 demo to Tomb Raider Legend and that was tons of fun and Lara Croft has never looked better. The game is already out in Europe and will be released in the US later this week.

I don't think you could go wrong with any of those games.
  • RogueAgentRogueAgent Speeding in the Tumbler...Posts: 3,676MI6 Agent

Congrats, JFF. Welcome to the Xbox nation. Drop me a pm of your gamertag and I'll ad you on Live.

As for the 360...I'm trying to be as patient as I can... ;)
    Mrs. Man Face: "You wouldn't hit a lady? Would you?"

Batman: "The Hammer Of Justice is UNISEX!"
    -Batman: The Brave & The Bold -
    edited April 2006
    RogueAgent wrote:

Congrats, JFF. Welcome to the Xbox nation. Drop me a pm of your gamertag and I'll ad you on Live.

Come on Rogue, pull the trigger. You know you want to. :v

Oh, and I remember your saying in the non-Bond collections thread that you like to draw comics characters. I really wanna see some of your work. Make sure you post up a couple of pics.
    TonyDP wrote:
    RogueAgent wrote:

Come on Rogue, pull the trigger. You know you want to. :v

Man, you don't know how much I do...I'm really weakening but I've got to stick to the plan...and budget. ;)
    Oh, and I remember your saying in the non-Bond collections thread that you like to draw comics characters. I really wanna see some of your work. Make sure you post up a couple of pics.

Will do. Matter of fact, I gave Night one of my comics when I went back home last month. I think he gave it away to some girl he has the hots for... :D

Nope, not yet. :D

Key word being...yet??? I have almost beat MERCENARIES again. I love that game. That is pretty much the onlygame I have played in the last year. It is soooo entertaining...

If she's all you claim, then I have NO problem, buddy. :))

RogueAgent wrote:

YOUCH!!! You could feel that one in CA...
    0064 wrote:
    RogueAgent wrote:

YOUCH!!! You could feel that one in CA...

Are you close to San Diego by any chance?

No. Close to San Francisco though. However, if I have it my way I'll be close to San Diego in 2 years...
    San Francisco...isn't that where they hold those annual Madden videogame competitions? Or is it Vegas?

Might be SF....thats just what i'd guess because EA, the makers of the game are near-by in redwood city...
    Well I know Rockstar is based there in CA. They make some of the coolest games.

RogueAgent wrote:
    Well I know Rockstar is based there in CA. They make some of the coolest games.
    They do make some excellent games...all of the "gangsta'" genre as I call it...
    And I'm sure you've all heard of their upcoming game for the 360- Table Tennis. I kid you not. It is a Table Tennis game. But it look really great, and the gameplay is supposedly really addictive.
    Hmmmm...rated E i hope. They might have trouble making that game rated M. I bought the guide to the new tomb raider game. I usually buy the guid without the game. Anybody got any suggestions about which guide to get???