Welcome & Comings & Goings

Comments

• ChriscoopChriscoop Belize Posts: 10,449MI6 Agent
    Truly remarkable!! For the record I never liked Jason, but was completely suckered by his " illness" story! I feel like an idiot for not spotting something amiss sooner! but I generally avoided his posts!
    It was either that.....or the priesthood
  • Silhouette ManSilhouette Man The last refuge of a scoundrelPosts: 8,698MI6 Agent
    Goodness only knows what people on here think of me sometimes. One is perhaps better off not knowing. The mind boggles. :o
    "The tough man of the world. The Secret Agent. The man who was only a silhouette." - Ian Fleming, Moonraker (1955).
  • ThunderpussyThunderpussy Behind you !Posts: 63,792MI6 Agent
    I too have to confess that although I have made out that I'm a
    Middle aged, fat ugly bar steward. I am infact a totally gorgeous
    Hunk of a sex machine ............ :D
    "I've been informed that there ARE a couple of QAnon supporters who are fairly regular posters in AJB."
    Goodness only knows what people on here think of me sometimes. One is perhaps better off not knowing. The mind boggles. :o
    I don't know why you would think you are anything but well respected and considered a valuable member here SM? You certainly are in my eyes. Of course not everyone will get on but that's just human nature, People like Jason/andi obviously have some sort of psychological issues to behave in such a manner, as I've said I never took to him and made my feelings known but felt a bit guilty about that following his Web of deceit and his reported Ill health, I must be getting soft in my old age and too trusting. Looking back it was quite obvious he was a fantasist who's posts rang of fantasy and delusion! To use such things as death and tragedy to further ones personal standing is reprehensible. Oh well onwards and upwards
  • danjaq_0ffdanjaq_0ff The SwampsPosts: 7,283MI6 Agent

It cant be that bad Brian, you were let back after being banned for being a naughty boy :o :D
  • Bond44Bond44 Vauxhall CrossPosts: 1,581MI6 Agent
    Well they say if something does not feel right it’s probably not. Strangely I am not surprised about Andi and Jason (though he had been a member for over 2 years with 800+ posts). Hadn’t really noticed him until he popped up on the Military Service thread. Some convincing stuff posted but.....

Andi starting SF Training with full facial shots on a social media site really? Then the oh I deactivate them all except this one!

Jason seemingly senior officer in a National Army (by my calc a Lt Col or Col he may have even said so) talking like a subbie (Lt) with too much about the here and now a big no no for anyone serving. Open heart surgery, depression anon all a little much.

Neither really taking the hint of personal security even when pushed by N24. Some interesting posts but something did not add up (probably the attention seeking from service someone seemingly so senior). He may be all these things he may not I guess we will never know for sure.

It is a shame that some need to stoop to such levels or actively have to seek attention in such ways but that’s the human race for you a strange beast at the best of times :D

Hey ho well done mods good effort, keep up the good work.

Cheers :007)
    My name is Bond, Basildon Bond - I have letters after my name!
    Bond44 wrote:
    Well they say if something does not feel right it’s probably not. Strangely I am not surprised about Andi and Jason (though he had been a member for over 2 years with 800+ posts). Hadn’t really noticed him until he popped up on the Military Service thread. Some convincing stuff posted but.....

Andi starting SF Training with full facial shots on a social media site really? Then the oh I deactivate them all except this one!

Jason seemingly senior officer in a National Army (by my calc a Lt Col or Col he may have even said so) talking like a subbie (Lt) with too much about the here and now a big no no for anyone serving. Open heart surgery, depression anon all a little much.

Neither really taking the hint of personal security even when pushed by N24. Some interesting posts but something did not add up (probably the attention seeking from service someone seemingly so senior). He may be all these things he may not I guess we will never know for sure.

It is a shame that some need to stoop to such levels or actively have to seek attention in such ways but that’s the human race for you a strange beast at the best of times :D

Would you not think he could be reprimanded by his senior officers for impersonating a senior rank? He would in the British Army, Personally I think it's a load of crap, as for that HALO jump he was doing courtesy of the Swiss Army??? What after heart surgery? He wouldn't be allowed to do a charity skydive. I suppose if anyone had been bothered to research some of his claims he could have been tripped up, it frightening the military info out there on the Web.
    My doubts are always raised when people don't know
    What SAS really stands for ..... super army solders .
    Even Ross Kemp knows that ;)
    "I've been informed that there ARE a couple of QAnon supporters who are fairly regular posters in AJB."
    But did he know what all the blades on a Swiss Army knife were for?
  • Dirty PunkerDirty Punker ...Your Eyes Only, darling."Posts: 2,587MI6 Agent
    I can't say I haven't thought of that but I'm alright with myself and hope I'm in good standing with most people here.
    So really, I don't have anything to worry about.
    a reasonable rate of return
    edited February 2018
    Saw him (Ross Kemp) shoot on the range - SAS my arrse he was crap - barn door at two foot springs to mind! :D
    But Chris did all to Gucci stuff in Ultimate Farce.

But that said he was nails in Afghan out with the troops on the frontline patrolling etc and getting shot at like everyone else - won a well deserved new respect doing it for real! So fair play to him and he really cared about the guys no luvvy stuff at all.

Chriscoop wrote:
    Bond44 wrote:

Would you not think he could be reprimanded by his senior officers for impersonating a senior rank? He would in the British Army, Personally I think it's a load of crap, as for that HALO jump he was doing courtesy of the Swiss Army??? What after heart surgery? He wouldn't be allowed to do a charity skydive. I suppose if anyone had been bothered to research some of his claims he could have been tripped up, it frightening the military info out there on the Web.
    It’s like everything, devil is always in the detail :D
    There may be elements of truth in what he said, but as with most WALTs they tend to get more confident and introduce more info that no serving person would, which is then the give away.
    Like you said if he was British Army someone would have taken him for a chat behind the bike sheds for a little re education :D But its more common than you think Remembrance Day is always interesting when you see someone in their Forties or Fifties looking hard but wearing medal ribbons or medals from WW2!(which would make them over 80!)

Like you said there is a wealth of info on the internet anyone can pull together a half decent cover story. But dig a little deeper and the cracks generally appear :D

Bond44 wrote:
    Chriscoop wrote:
    Bond44 wrote:

It’s like everything, devil is always in the detail :D
    There may be elements of truth in what he said, but as with most WALTs they tend to get more confident and introduce more info that no serving person would, which is then the give away.
    Like you said if he was British Army someone would have taken him for a chat behind the bike sheds for a little re education :D But its more common than you think Remembrace Day is always interesting when you see someone in their Forties or Fifties looking hard but wearing medal ribbons or medals from WW2!(which would make them over 80!)

Like you said there is a wealth of info on the internet anyone can pull together a half decent cover story. But dig a little deeper and the cracks generally appear :D

:)) I was going to call him a Walter mitty, but thought it would be lost on most.
  • Number24Number24 NorwayPosts: 21,835MI6 Agent
    I really regret not asking how he could be a battalion commander in Army Reconnaissance Detachment 10, a company sized unit!
    I just didn't want to create conflict and I wasn't sure if I hadn't misunderstood anything.
  • Silhouette ManSilhouette Man The last refuge of a scoundrelPosts: 8,698MI6 Agent
    I can't say I haven't thought of that but I'm alright with myself and hope I'm in good standing with most people here.
    So really, I don't have anything to worry about.

No need to worry. You're one of the good ones. I hope I'm in good standing here too. -{
    "The tough man of the world. The Secret Agent. The man who was only a silhouette." - Ian Fleming, Moonraker (1955).
  • fire and icefire and ice EarthPosts: 149MI6 Agent
    edited February 2018
    Shakes head
    '...exceptionally fine shot...'
  • welshboy78welshboy78 Posts: 10,295MI6 Agent
    Cant say im surprised. One thing ive learnt over the years is people on forums are damn weird :))
    Instagram - bondclothes007
    :)) :)) :)) That's the truth -{
  • chrisisallchrisisall Western Mass, USAPosts: 9,061MI6 Agent
    welshboy78 wrote:
    Cant say im surprised. One thing ive learnt over the years is people on forums are damn weird :))
    I resemble that remark! X-(
    Dalton & Connery rule. Brozz was cool.
    #1.TLD/LTK 2.TND 3.GF 4.GE 5.DN 6.FYEO 7.FRWL 8.TMWTGG 9.TWINE 10.YOLT/QOS
  • Number24Number24 NorwayPosts: 21,835MI6 Agent
    Weird? Us? :))
  • JET007JET007 Austin, TXPosts: 184MI6 Agent
    Imagine my surprise when I come back to the forum after a week away and catch up on this thread! :o
    @JaviTru on Twitter and @TheBondIsNotEnough on Instagram. Occasional contributor to thejamesbonddossier.com
    A week is a long time in politics...and forums it would seem. :D
  • HigginsHiggins GermanyPosts: 16,618MI6 Agent
    edited February 2018
    I've been silent regarding Jasonbond until now but just had a brief conversation with another member.

No doubt, that Jason kind of abused the willingness to help from some AJB members here and that's his main offense imo.
    When he was speaking about finishing his life, I managed to videochat with him hopefully that helped him a bit.

Though I have no reason to question the rightness of his banning, I don't like many of the afterwards comments into his direction.

His attentionseeking must have some reason which probably lays in his mental sanity and I guess that many of us fortunately never had been to these dark places. So we should not judge or ridicule prematurely.

The public exposure and banning was more than enough as punishment, in my opinion, there is no further reason to speak bad about him. We should be better than this!

Just my 2 cents.
    President of the 'Misty Eyes Club'.

Dalton - the weak and weepy Bond!
    Myself and JD are now saving up to pay the mod's off to Ban you -{ :p :v
    so, how much do you have already :D ?

One day you will pop off, then you will know :D I dont think it would cost much, you have been on the hit list for years :D :p :v
    so which one of our corrupt mods ( :)) :)) :)) ) are you smearing?

Sir Miles - I am afraid - may do it for free :#

Friggex :D
    no more Dim Sum for you when we are meeting the next time*

Consider carefully the next move, your Coffee will be cancelled next :D

*And don't say that you pay for yourself. Good luck in ordering the right ones for you :D