Bond 23: SKYFALL

Comments

• Marketto007Marketto007 BrazilPosts: 237MI6 Agent
    This is my attempt.

SkyFallTeaser.png

xxx
  • AdrianPatrickAdrianPatrick NW EnglandPosts: 8MI6 Agent
    Wow Holy Mo ....that is amazing!! Would particularly suit the Brosnan era. Very stylish!

I've animated my title and put it on youtube ....please be kind as it is my first attempt at animation :)

http://youtu.be/THCWUcOjCYk
    Nobody does it better.
  • james362001james362001 Lancaster, California USAPosts: 338MI6 Agent
    This is my attempt.

SkyFallTeaser.png

xxx
    I like this Skyfall poster too. I am saving it in my photo gallery and will use it too, if Skyfall turns out to be the "official" title. I will give you credit if I use it on my Secret_007 Yahoo Group. How nice that I'm getting all this created Skyfall teasers.
    Wow Holy Mo ....that is amazing!! Would particularly suit the Brosnan era. Very stylish!

I've animated my title and put it on youtube ....please be kind as it is my first attempt at animation :)

http://youtu.be/THCWUcOjCYk
    As good as you are , maybe MGM or EON Productions will hire you to make a teaser for them. (Hee-Hee)
    Glad you liked it guys.

xxx
  • jasper_lamar_crabbjasper_lamar_crabb Posts: 169MI6 Agent
    After seeing the recent fan posters, I'm really beginning to hate Skyfall and hope it remains a rumour. It's unimaginative and sounds more like a working title or fanfiction title.
    Another one...

SkyFallTeaser2.png

xxx
    oooo that's good!
    Nobody does it better.
  • Number24Number24 NorwayPosts: 21,840MI6 Agent
    This is my attempt.

SkyFallTeaser.png

xxx

To be honest, I don`t like the font. The rest is very good. Those who don`t like the title Skyfall think it sounds like a videogame or a cheap action movie.The font you have chosen SCREAMS videogame/straight-to-DVD. I think the title needs a less generic font. Hope you take this post for what it was ment to be: constructive critisism. I think it`s great that you contribute.
    Number24 wrote:
    To be honest, I don`t like the font. The rest is very good. Those who don`t like the title Skyfall think it sounds like a videogame or a cheap action movie.The font you have chosen SCREAMS videogame/straight-to-DVD. I think the title needs a less generic font. Hope you take this post for what it was ment to be: constructive critisism. I think it`s great that you contribute.

Good to hear that #24, of course it's just a fan made poster, so we don't need to worry about the font design, and the rest of it. But, if you may recall, this font (Serpentine Dbol) was extensively used in the TWINE Posters and Marketing campaing back in '99.

Anyway, thanks for the critics, it's always good to hear the two sides of the coin.

xxx
  • Ammo08Ammo08 Missouri, USAPosts: 387MI6 Agent
    SKYFALL.jpg

My contribution :)
    I really like this, you have a great future in the graphic arts industry....
    "I don't know if the world is being run by smart people who are putting us on or imbeciles who mean it."-Mark Twain
    'Just because nobody complains doesn't mean all parachutes are perfect.'- Benny Hill (1924-1992)
    Number24 wrote:

Good to hear that #24, of course it's just a fan made poster, so we don't need to worry about the font design, and the rest of it. But, if you may recall, this font (Serpentine Dbol) was extensively used in the TWINE Posters and Marketing campaing back in '99.

Anyway, thanks for the critics, it's always good to hear the two sides of the coin.

xxx

I do remember the font from TWINE. I didn`t like it a lot then either, but The World Is Not Enough is an unusual action movie title and doesn`t sound a bit like something JC van Damme might star in. Perhaps TWINE even needed a typical action font because of that. Skyfall needs the oposite; a font that says elegant, top range action thriller.
    Number24 wrote:
    I do remember the font from TWINE. I didn`t like it a lot then either, but The World Is Not Enough is an unusual action movie title and doesn`t sound a bit like something JC van Damme might star in. Perhaps TWINE even needed a typical action font because of that. Skyfall needs the oposite; a font that says elegant, top range action thriller.

Agreed. By the way, do you work as publicist, social media related?

xxx
    edited October 2011
    :)
    Number24 wrote:

Agreed. By the way, do you work as publicist, social media related?

xxx

No, but I sometimes teach children art :)
    I think it would be interesting to see fonts like Angelicwar or Lansbury. They may turn out to be completely wrong once you see it on the poster, but you get the idea: with some flair and not generic action.
    Good idea, I may try some.

A brazilian friend of mine did this amazing Fan Art today.

skyfall_fan_art_by_sergio.jpg

xxx
    I love the poster with the cat in spite of my sceptisism of bringing Bloefeld back. The font is just what I was talking about.
    I was thinking about the finale by the castle and Bond`s Scotish heritage. Perhaps your poster would work with a celtic font?
    Oh that is cool....

Think I've gone off mine now seeing that. :)
    Nobody does it better.
    Another one, inspired by the supposed Blofed's return, and with new logo.

SkyFallTeaser3.png

xxx
  • Mr MartiniMr Martini That nice house in the sky.Posts: 2,699MI6 Agent

SkyFallTeaser3.png

xxx

Is that Ben Kingsley?
    Some people would complain even if you hang them with a new rope
    Mr Martini wrote:
    Is that Ben Kingsley?

photoshoot103_rf1.jpg

xxx
    I'm loving this neck to neck competition between Marketto007 and AdrianPatrick. I was just about to throw in my 3 cents worth about the cat, when lo and behold their was the poster of the white cat. Someone should make a poster with Javier Bardem in it, now that he is confirmed.
    I'm loving this neck to neck competition between Marketto007 and AdrianPatrick. I was just about to throw in my 3 cents worth about the cat, when lo and behold their was the poster of the white cat. Someone should make a poster with Javier Bardem in it, now that he is confirmed.

No competion here mate, just fun. :)

By the way, I'll be doing a Javier's tonight.

xxx

SkyFallTeaser3.png

xxx

Good! I like the overall composition and the fonts. But perhaps people will be confused by the siloette of the head,wondering who it is. This poster would work better if Fiennes was a reccuring villan. I would like to see this poster with Craig instead of Fiennes. It could also be interesting making this a series of posters, presenting Bond,Bardiem, Moneypenny, Fiennes and M.
    Number24 wrote:
    It could also be interesting making this a series of posters, presenting Bond,Bardiem, Moneypenny, Fiennes and M.

That's the idea #24. I'm on the process of finding good photos from them. The moment now is misterious, :D

xxx

No competion here mate, just fun. :)

By the way, I'll be doing a Javier's tonight.

xxx

Can't wait to see the Javier Bardem one. I hope you don't mind if I use one of your creations on my Secret_007 Yahoo Group, until they make an "official" Skyfall poster, if Skyfall is not just a decoy. I will keep adding the fan-made posters to my photo gallery for everyone to see. I wish I knew how to do computer graphic art.
    Not at all james362001, you can use the way you want it.

xxx
  • Thomas-CrownThomas-Crown London, KnightsbridgePosts: 156MI6 Agent
    Those FanArts are amazing!
    Never theorize before you have data. Invariably, you end up twisting facts to suit theories, instead of theories to suit facts.
  • HalconHalcon Zen TemplePosts: 486MI6 Agent
    very cool stuff people, love the cat!
    Number24 wrote:
    It could also be interesting making this a series of posters, presenting Bond,Bardiem, Moneypenny, Fiennes and M.

That's the idea #24. I'm on the process of finding good photos from them. The moment now is misterious, :D

xxx

Good man. I`m not sure all of them need to be a silouette from the side, though. Can`t wait to see what you come up with.
    Before the characters one...

SkyFallTeaser4.png

xxx