• welshboy78welshboy78 Posts: 10,295MI6 Agent
    Cool - look forward to it!!

Wonder what the suprise is? We have all bought the wrong jackets lol
    Instagram - bondclothes007
  • jonny-dhjonny-dh Posts: 257MI6 Agent
    Do we have any news on the ties yet?
  • minigeffminigeff EnglandPosts: 7,884MI6 Agent
    The Mantis wrote:
    Two upcoming video podcasts...one coming this Sunday on the Jackets of SkyFall (some surprises in store for viewers) and the the follow up will be the return of the Frugal Bond: SkyFall Edition. This will be a two episode podcast on the budget editions of some of the Bond clothes we see in SkyFall.

look forward to seeing these dave, christ i'm getting excited about clothes, think i need a sit down with a nice high-ball of celly thinners....
    'Force feeding AJB humour and banter since 2009'
    Vive le droit à la libre expression! Je suis Charlie!
    www.helpforheroes.org.uk
    www.cancerresearchuk.org
  • The Bond ExperienceThe Bond Experience Newtown, PAPosts: 5,490Quartermasters
    Its Freaky Friday, MG! Cause I am heading down to Ed's on Saturday to pick up a prop he has been working on for me!!! Up is down, down is up!!!
  • minigeffminigeff EnglandPosts: 7,884MI6 Agent
    The Mantis wrote:
    Its Freaky Friday, MG! Cause I am heading down to Ed's on Saturday to pick up a prop he has been working on for me!!! Up is down, down is up!!!

hope to see pics of that on here soon then? whatever it is, i'm sure its up to the usual standards of ed, the guy can really pull some cool stuff out of the bag when it comes to the ingenuity of making stuff.
    'Force feeding AJB humour and banter since 2009'
    Vive le droit à la libre expression! Je suis Charlie!
    www.helpforheroes.org.uk
    www.cancerresearchuk.org
  • ThomoThomo ReadingPosts: 949MI6 Agent
    The Mantis wrote:
    Two upcoming video podcasts...one coming this Sunday on the Jackets of SkyFall (some surprises in store for viewers) and the the follow up will be the return of the Frugal Bond: SkyFall Edition. This will be a two episode podcast on the budget editions of some of the Bond clothes we see in SkyFall.

Really looking forward to watching these - thanks
  • Mr BeechMr Beech Florida, USAPosts: 1,749MI6 Agent
    The Mantis wrote:

Lookin' forward to it, Skipper.
    Any info on the bar shirt as of yet ????
  • djk007djk007 Posts: 5MI6 Agent
    I'm Really hoping Ed made the new shoulder holster. I can't wait to see the post!
  • Kaleema007Kaleema007 Posts: 322MI6 Agent
    The Mantis wrote:

today is sunday, what time will you post these videos up? im eagerly anticipating these videos!!! :D :s
    Shocking...
    Apologies, the editing is taking a bit longer than expected...will be up today.
    A teaser...
    skyjackets.jpg
  • Thunderbird 2Thunderbird 2 East of Cardiff, Wales.Posts: 2,778MI6 Agent
    The best productions are those that make you wait D! - I'm just glad you are back, you have been worryingly conspicuous by your absence recently.

(Re pic) Hey! Surely setting up a new gallery display section with goodies before the film is released is cheating?! :D
    This is Thunderbird 2, how can I be of assistance?
  • David SchofieldDavid Schofield EnglandPosts: 1,528MI6 Agent
    Yeh - come on, Dave.

Even though I know/have three of these pieces, I'm like a kid on Christmas Eve.

And I'm waaaayyy to old for that!
    Fantastic David. Is that the bar drinking shirt you have? Is it the correct one?
    Great start to your show
  • don pdon p Posts: 589MI6 Agent
    The Mantis wrote:
    A teaser...
    skyjackets.jpg

whats the tracksuit top ?
    Ooohh exciting stuff!

Mantis - you must require a house extension on by now!
  • ATSATS Posts: 128MI6 Agent
    Which pea-coat is that ?

Thank You
    The Mantis wrote:
    A teaser...
    skyjackets.jpg
    I guess we will find out soon enough ATS! I was also thinking the same!!

It looks quite short compared to others in the trailer, wonder if he has a few diff ones in Skyfall?
  • JamesBondGuyJamesBondGuy DenmarkPosts: 144MI6 Agent
    welshboy78 wrote:
    It looks quite short compared to others in the trailer, wonder if he has a few diff ones in Skyfall?

Or maybe the one David got is the wrong one. :s
    The Mantis wrote:
    Apologies, the editing is taking a bit longer than expected...will be up today.

Nice pic! That jacket is starting to look more appealing to me. So the podcast will be posted up on James Bond Lifestyle right?
    Shocking...
    Sneak peak for all ajbers even before it hits the web site: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VzwDyYFgx54&feature=youtu.be
  • walther p99walther p99 NJPosts: 3,416MI6 Agent
    Could you please provide a link for the RAF jacket? im only finding one with a collar.
  • PaperbillPaperbill FloridaPosts: 810MI6 Agent
    Great video David. I too would like a link to the RAF jacket
    You Tube blocked at work, anybody able to tell me about the Peacoat in the mighty podcast? Is it the actual Skyfall one?
  • David SchofieldDavid Schofield EnglandPosts: 1,528MI6 Agent
    welshboy78 wrote:
    You Tube blocked at work, anybody able to tell me about the Peacoat in the mighty podcast? Is it the actual Skyfall one?

Yes, it is.

And no, DZ doesn't identify it.,..
  • walther p99walther p99 NJPosts: 3,416MI6 Agent
    im guessing its Burberry
    welshboy78 wrote:

Yes, it is.

And no, DZ doesn't identify it.,..

Any reason why its not identified??

It sure looks cool in the pic, looks very fitted and short.
    This is the best pic I found

041112-skyfall-new-photos.jpg
    The Mantis wrote:
    Sneak peak for all ajbers even before it hits the web site: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VzwDyYFgx54&feature=youtu.be

Wow! awesome job Dave! looking forward to Frugal Bond coming back! any way you could help us find a Frugal Omega?
    Shocking...