SkyFall Clothing, Accessories, Etc...

Comments

• DJ007DJ007 United StatesPosts: 174MI6 Agent
    The Mantis wrote:
    The pockets do flare out but that is because I had left the coat laying down for a few days with the pockets bent back (stupid) and now I have to moisten them (fine with wool) and get them to lay flat...or just wear the hell out of it...here is a quick shot of the pockets and silhouette BEFORE I mushed the pockets!

PEACOAT.jpg

And this is the correct peacoat, but out of respect for a few individuals that were instrumental in the identification of this jacket, I wanted to give them an opportunity to acquire said peacoat before the deluge begins.

Fair enough. Im looking forward to your budget alternative podcast.
  • welshboy78welshboy78 Posts: 10,295MI6 Agent
    The closest I've found to those narrow spikey lapels was Armani however it was totally diff elsewhere
    Instagram - bondclothes007
  • WonderueWonderue Posts: 27MI6 Agent
    Looks very much like this one:

barbour_mens_wool_short_646413_82580_zoom.jpg
  • richi717richi717 Posts: 124MI6 Agent
    edited August 2012
    Looks like a Billy Reid pea coat to me. Seems that style is discontinued though. The one they have on their site is black, has different buttons, and a brown leather under collar instead of black leather. $795 US. I bought one and will have the buttons replaced. I could care less if it is not navy blue.
    billyreid.jpg

pea_coat.jpg
    richi717 wrote:
    Looks like a Billy Reid pea coat to me. Seems that style is discontinued though. The one they have on their site is black, has different buttons, and a brown leather under collar instead of black leather. $795 US. I bought one and will have the buttons replaced. I could care less if it is not navy blue.
    billyreid.jpg

pea_coat.jpg

BINGO! Good spot

Yup your correct, last season they did a Navy!
    edited August 2012
    welshboy78 wrote:
    richi717 wrote:
    billyreid.jpg

pea_coat.jpg

BINGO! Good spot

Yup your correct, last season they did a Navy!

This is the only coat that I really wanted from Skyfall. It surprisingly didn't take too long for me to find it online. I know it's not 100% SA but it's close enough. Hell, in the trailer it looks black anyway, even though it may not be.
    Yeah it could well be black, would have to take another look.

Do you have it in hand?
    Not yet Welsh, literally just ordered it this morning. I'll post some pics when it arrives.
    Cool! -{
  • SiddersSidders London Posts: 98MI6 Agent
    I would have to agree that it appears to be a Billy Reid Peacoat.

After doing a bit of research on Google, might even know where David got his Peacoat from....could be wrong though. :D
    Sidders wrote:

After doing a bit of research on Google, might even know where David got his Peacoat form....could be wrong though. :D

Haha - I came across this too lol and it sort of confirms it :D
    Same here
    My Levis Jacket (Size XL)

66710D5E-A0C3-4464-B825-DF936F35A2DF-2184-0000045E1BC5FAC1.jpg
  • JamesBondGuyJamesBondGuy DenmarkPosts: 144MI6 Agent
    edited August 2012
    This image shows the correct Billy Reid peacoat.
    And taking a look at this image from Mantis http://postimage.org/image/j0xlb9rsd/ the details of the coat matches 100% B-)

But where do you guys think Mantis got his from? ;)

lg.jpg
  • The Bond ExperienceThe Bond Experience Newtown, PAPosts: 5,490Quartermasters
    welshboy78 wrote:
    My Levis Jacket (Size XL)

66710D5E-A0C3-4464-B825-DF936F35A2DF-2184-0000045E1BC5FAC1.jpg

Looking great!
    I have not taken it off much! Way nicer then I expected -{
  • AngusrRossAngusrRoss ScotlandPosts: 121MI6 Agent
    And taking a look at this image from Mantis http://postimage.org/image/j0xlb9rsd/ the details of the coat matches 100% B-)

lg.jpg

Someone selling one on Styleforum? That's the best I can come up with after a quick Google of some choice words.
  • AngusrRossAngusrRoss ScotlandPosts: 121MI6 Agent

lg.jpg

Someone selling one on Styleforum? That's the best I can come up with after a quick Google of some choice words.
  • SiddersSidders London Posts: 98MI6 Agent
    AngusrRoss wrote:

lg.jpg

Correct!

Still awaiting confirmation from David (Mantis) whether this is the case. ;)
    By the way, a friend of mine was able to find the peacoat but I am afraid he bought it some time ago...perhaps you recognize him?

imagefg.jpg

imageooiho.jpg
  • ThomoThomo ReadingPosts: 949MI6 Agent
    Very cool
    Looks like this is a staple of Billy Reids collection however the colour changes per season.

e.g. Black at the moment however Navy before that and Chocolate before that!!

Wonder if Navy is likely to come around again?? Anybody dropped them a line yet? They may not even be aware of the 007 connection yet
    I think EVERYONE should email! I have seen social campaigns like this influence business many a time. It couldn't hurt. They are aware of the connection but there is ZERO stock...but with enough influence perhaps they will do a limited run etc...
    The Mantis wrote:
    I think EVERYONE should email! I have seen social campaigns like this influence business many a time. It couldn't hurt. They are aware of the connection but there is ZERO stock...but with enough influence perhaps they will do a limited run etc...

Mantis - I'm unfamiliar with this company, how big is Billy Reid? I find the smaller the easier to deal with?

If its Sunspel kind of size then I'm sure they would love to churn out products related to 007
    Im writing an email now.

Does anybody have a still / image of DC wearing the jacket in Skyfall. I believe there is a very good image of the jackets lapels during the trailer when he is in the car with his new gun
    Duplicate
  • JBT0077JBT0077 GermanyPosts: 236MI6 Agent
    And here another Budget alternative, even the pockets very screen accurate.

http://www.hm.com/de/product/99092?article=99092-B
  • mgheardmgheard Posts: 33MI6 Agent
    Hey Guys-
    I am the E-Commerce Director at Billy Reid. The peacoat in Skyfall (and that Daniel Craig wears regularly) is in fact the navy peacoat with horn buttons we made last Fall. The one for this Fall is black with brass buttons but is the exact model as last fall http://www.billyreid.com/product/peacoat-black.html.

Due to such overwhelming demand from this forum, we are attempting to produce MORE of the exact navy peacoat with horn buttons that is worn in SKYFALL. If you're interested in purchasing the navy version, please contact me directly at graham.heard@billyreid.com.

While we are uncertain is more of the navy can be produced at this time, we're making every attempt to get the exact peacoat made again for this year. I'll provide updates as soon as I have more information.

graham.heard@billyreid.com
    Thanks Graham!

Wow that was a quick reply (I contacted Graham at Billy Reid) literally 30 mins ago

Im sure many here will want one of these if possible to make some more!

Please def put me down for one (email sent)

Cheers

Paul
  • mgheardmgheard Posts: 33MI6 Agent
    The Mantis wrote:

Graham from Billy Reid here. Thanks to all of you for the overwhelming amount of interest in this peacoat.

We ARE attempting to have the navy version that DC wears in the movie (and on the streets) produced again.

If you are interesting in purchasing one, please email directly at graham.heard@billyreid.com or via this forum.