The Rant Box

Comments

• ChriscoopChriscoop Belize Posts: 10,449MI6 Agent
    One of my many annoyances .....

People at traffic lights who stop, then keep inching forward ! .... only to
    wait for the lights to go green, and then sit there !!!! X-( what the F**K
    was all that inching forward for ?
    Ooh let's all have a chat about driving etiquette. Bad parking, traffic queue manners, tail gating, middle lane hogging, bstards the lot of them. Personally I find it incredibly rude how I get some audi or BMW flashing me in the fast lane when I'm doing 95! the cheek of it!
    It was either that.....or the priesthood
    What really cheeses me off is when people at the gym sit on a piece of equipment for 10 min plus
    Playing with their phone!
    or when they don't rerack the weights after using them.
    On gym rants I've only got three words " use a towel"
  • HigginsHiggins GermanyPosts: 16,618MI6 Agent
    Chriscoop wrote:

Ooh let's all have a chat about driving etiquette. Bad parking, traffic queue manners, tail gating, middle lane hogging, bstards the lot of them. Personally I find it incredibly rude how I get some audi or BMW flashing me in the fast lane when I'm doing 95! the cheek of it!

With 95here, trucks will be passing you on the Autobahn*

*being well aware that you meant 95mph but that will get you lots of trouble on the fast lane here, too ;)
    President of the 'Misty Eyes Club'.

Dalton - the weak and weepy Bond!
  • always shakenalways shaken LondonPosts: 6,287MI6 Agent
    Higgins wrote:
    Chriscoop wrote:

With 95here, trucks will be passing you on the Autobahn*

*being well aware that you meant 95mph but that will get you lots of trouble on the fast lane here, too ;)
    From a police point of view there is no fast lane. .? There is lane number 1 and lane number 2 and 3 are overtaking lanes ,
    By the way, did I tell you, I was "Mad"?
    tell that to the people who block lane 2 and 3 while noone is on lane 1.

Higgins wrote:
    It's about time the police caught up with the rest of us :v
    And Higgins! The speed limit here is 70mph and you get more severely punished for going over 100mph.
    AS, please don't say you were a traffic cop :#
    edited November 2017
    95 mph, AS would still be in 3rd gear :D

• 007Downunder007Downunder Hobart, Australia Posts: 373MI6 Agent
    Chriscoop wrote:
    What really cheeses me off is when people at the gym sit on a piece of equipment for 10 min plus
    Playing with their phone!

Agree with both glad it's not just me that gets p****d off
    Anthony
    Chriscoop wrote:

Agree with both glad it's not just me that gets p****d off
    Nothing worse than slipping around in someone else's sweat.
  • VesperMelogranoVesperMelograno The SouthPosts: 901MI6 Agent
    It is better than other bodily fluids.
    I've always wanted to have Christmas in Turkey
    Chriscoop wrote:
    Higgins wrote:
    And Higgins! The speed limit here is 70mph and you get more severely punished for going over 100mph.
    The comfortable Colin’s ie the silly old sods with the flat cap on poodling down lane number 2 ,saying to the wife ,ok Mildred I’m in the cruising lane now soon be at cousin Winifred’s tea party snork snork ,these are the idiots that the police should be jumping down on ,not the motorist forced to under take just to get by them
    Chriscoop wrote:
    Higgins wrote:
    The comfortable Colin’s ie the silly old sods with the flat cap on poodling down lane number 2 ,saying to the wife ,ok Mildred I’m in the cruising lane now soon be at cousin Winifred’s tea party snork snork ,these are the idiots that the police should be jumping down on ,not the motorist forced to under take just to get by them

I always have a deep distrust of anyone driving in a hat, it's either a boy racer with a cap on or an old boy in the middle lane!
    Also on the roads! Some cyclists, today I saw such a one, whilst queuing in the left hand lane approaching a roundabout this mammary squeezes himself down roadside knocking everyone's wingmirrors shaking his head at the cars DESPITE THEIR BEING A CYCLE LANE ON THE OTHER SIDE OF A BARRIER! Then just after roundabout is a pedestrian crossing which is on red so said cyclist then runs the red light and rides up on to the pavement nearly wiping out some pedestrian and joins the cycle lane he should have been on in the first place. Of course had I have knocked him off his bike while he was performing one of his wonderfully selfish moves I would have been taken to task as it seems it's always the motorists fault.
    I’m fed up of reading that school children’s health is at risk due to dirty air in London ,then when I want to go out in the morning I find all the roads are choked with mums driving their wonderfull kids to school in VW Touregs VW Tiguan X3s X5s and those pretend Range Rover equips X-( X-(
  • danjaq_0ffdanjaq_0ff The SwampsPosts: 7,283MI6 Agent
    I’m fed up of reading that school children’s health is at risk due to dirty air in London ,then when I want to go out in the morning I find all the roads are choked with mums driving their wonderfull kids to school in VW Touregs VW Tiguan X3s X5s and those pretend Range Rover equips X-( X-(

You would think that the bloody Government would put the TAX up on all of these 4x4 Diesel car drivers, especially the German cars :v
    danjaq_0ff wrote:

You would think that the bloody Government would put the TAX up on all of these 4x4 Diesel car drivers, especially the German cars :v
    Especially the ones who fitted software to con us all they were cleaner than they are!
  • Sir MilesSir Miles The Wrong Side Of The WardrobePosts: 26,569Chief of Staff
    danjaq_0ff wrote:

Sweet -{
    YNWA 97
  • Dirty PunkerDirty Punker ...Your Eyes Only, darling."Posts: 2,587MI6 Agent
    Chriscoop wrote:
    danjaq_0ff wrote:

Especially the ones who fitted software to con us all they were cleaner than they are!
    The Volkswagen group diesel cars then.
    a reasonable rate of return
    I so hate the new way of Youtube ads! X-( X-( X-(

So, I wanted to start a clip on youtube and instead of the usual clip, I am getting asked, which of the following airlines I know (and no chance to skip that nonsense!!!):

1. KLM
    2. Lufthansa
    3. Turkish
    4 British Airways.

I've opted to 5. none of them just because I really don't like to give any further information to these money grabbing bastards!
    I can only encourage everybody to follow that to end this nonsense.

You could always try ad-block but there were some YouTubers that I liked and wanted to actually support them through the ad revenue and I removed it so I don't know currently how good of a job it does but it is worth a try for you, Jizzy.
    I wish YouTubers would stop plugging Pateron every two seconds. I get the point. They new system means you make less money.
    For a thousands views I earned...drumroll please...0.25$.
    I guess it's better than nothing but you have to earn a 100 bucks to get the ad revenue money you've been stacking up.
  • BarbelBarbel ScotlandPosts: 36,323Chief of Staff
    I've got two albums available on iTunes, Spotify, etc, and the royalties from the streaming might buy a cup of tea. Actual sales are more profitable, of course.
    @ Barbel, can you give us an idea how much you get if someone streams a song of yours or an album?

• BarbelBarbel ScotlandPosts: 36,323Chief of Staff
    Certainly, at least for the streaming.

Between the 16th of November and the 2nd of December this year, songs from one album were streamed 69 times and songs from the other 56 times. Total income: 40 cents. Not going to change anyone's way of life.

Fortunately, the actual sales as opposed to streaming generate more income.
    I was just cussed out by a kale farmer. Can I go home now?
  • caractacus pottscaractacus potts Orbital communicator, level 10Posts: 3,944MI6 Agent
    kale! there's a rant-topic right there: what's the deal with kale?
    there's so many leafy green vegetables rich in B-vitamins that are nice to eat
    why does everything nowadays have to have tuff unchewable kale in it?
    It really is an excessively stupid vegetable.
    Mmmm kale now your talking ,we have kale because we can’t get collard greens
  • ppw3o6rppw3o6r Great BritainPosts: 2,271MI6 Agent
    Why are wheat and gluten free produce 50% smaller than wheat flour based products and cost twice as much? Oh and why do they remove the taste of such products and give them the consistency of cardboard??? Rant over! X-(
  • danjaq_0ffdanjaq_0ff The SwampsPosts: 7,283MI6 Agent
    ppw3o6r wrote:
    Why are wheat and gluten free produce 50% smaller than wheat flour based products and cost twice as much? Oh and why do they remove the taste of such products and give them the consistency of cardboard??? Rant over! X-(

Try these Donk

turtledicks.jpg

BTW, I have Kale every morning in my juice thingy.

IMG_0770.jpg

As well as all of the vitamins it contains, it is also high in protean, according to my Vet :D