Looks like poo in a mixer...
    President of the 'Misty Eyes Club'.

Dalton - the weak and weepy Bond!
  • danjaq_0ffdanjaq_0ff The SwampsPosts: 7,283MI6 Agent
    Higgins wrote:

Say's him that eats Chickens Feet :p
  • Dirty PunkerDirty Punker ...Your Eyes Only, darling."Posts: 2,587MI6 Agent
    For a thousands views I earned...drumroll please...0.25$.
    I guess it's better than nothing but you have to earn a 100 bucks to get the ad revenue money you've been stacking up.
    Barbel wrote:
    I've got two albums available on iTunes, Spotify, etc, and the royalties from the streaming might buy a cup of tea. Actual sales are more profitable, of course.
    Realistically, if you remove the cost of the Blue Snowball I would be like minus 55 bucks but it fortunately was a gift from my parents. They've gotten some positive responses and people keep commenting on them so...who knows?
    I love making videos and that's all I really care about and that's that.

LOL @danjaq and @Jizzy.
    a reasonable rate of return
  • VesperMelogranoVesperMelograno The SouthPosts: 901MI6 Agent
    danjaq_0ff wrote:
    Higgins wrote:

Odd bits are the best part of the chicken.
    I've always wanted to have Christmas in Turkey
    danjaq_0ff wrote:
    Higgins wrote:

Odd bits are the best part of the chicken.

Odd bits are the best part of the chicken :o

Higgins actually got me to try some. Now I was imagining crispy not slimy, and Then Higgins says what do you expect standing in their own **** all day :D . Im off chickens feet, the next thing you will be telling me Donkey Balls are good :p :D

0351a5250ab1a8c646ee61a02f6624a6.jpg
  • VesperMelogranoVesperMelograno The SouthPosts: 901MI6 Agent
    Those donkey balls look delicious.
    I've always wanted to have Christmas in Turkey
  • ChriscoopChriscoop Belize Posts: 10,449MI6 Agent
    Salt spreaders or gritters as they are called in the UK, I know they do an important job and all that but I still can't stop grimacing every time one goes past firing sharp salt grit down the side of my car!
    It was either that.....or the priesthood
  • chrisisallchrisisall Western Mass, USAPosts: 9,061MI6 Agent
    This is mainly for Higgins:
    It's first snowfall here, so I took my new car out...
    PUqzSgl.jpg
    to test the crappy ABS out and see what sort of defensive driving techniques I'd have to employ to correct for their unsafe and poorly engineered function...
    Results- Holy accurate braking, Batman! They freakin' WORKED!! And worked WELL!!! I've never had ABS work this way before! I feel badly for my wife because her's are crap. My hat is off to Mazda.
    See? I can appreciate technology when it's made well. :D
    Dalton & Connery rule. Brozz was cool.
    #1.TLD/LTK 2.TND 3.GF 4.GE 5.DN 6.FYEO 7.FRWL 8.TMWTGG 9.TWINE 10.YOLT/QOS
  • ppw3o6rppw3o6r Great BritainPosts: 2,271MI6 Agent
    Those donkey balls look delicious.
    :D :x
    :v :)) :)) :)) :D :D :D
    What an absolute howler of weekend! Thieves! Mrs Coop had her coat stolen yesterday, and in the pocket was her car key, and despite my many warnings she only has one key having lost the other one last year! So we had the car recovered home, and getting the car to the main dealers to get another key done would be uneconomical so as we were planning on replacing her car next year we've replaced it today, and as we just don't do finance we've had to dive into the savings, to subsidise our car savings. Not good just before Christmas I wasn't intending spending thousands on a car this weekend. On the bright side we now have a shiny new (well to us) alfa on the drive along with one that we can't move. Thieves X-(
  • Sir MilesSir Miles The Wrong Side Of The WardrobePosts: 26,568Chief of Staff
    Chriscoop wrote:
    What an absolute howler of weekend! Thieves! Mrs Coop had her coat stolen yesterday, and in the pocket was her car key, and despite my many warnings she only has one key having lost the other one last year! So we had the car recovered home, and getting the car to the main dealers to get another key done would be uneconomical so as we were planning on replacing her car next year we've replaced it today, and as we just don't do finance we've had to dive into the savings, to subsidise our car savings. Not good just before Christmas I wasn't intending spending thousands on a car this weekend. On the bright side we now have a shiny new (well to us) alfa on the drive along with one that we can't move. Thieves X-(

I feel your pain...I believe in karma, though it doesn’t help your immediate mood :#

I take it MrsCoop wanted a new coat too :o
    YNWA 97
    edited December 2017
    Thieves and liars are my pet hate -{ Good luck with the New car, maybe invest in a few sets of keys :D
  • BarbelBarbel ScotlandPosts: 36,317Chief of Staff
    Sir Miles wrote:
    Chriscoop wrote:

I feel your pain...I believe in karma, though it doesn’t help your immediate mood :#

+1, commiserations CC.
    We've got a full set with the new car, and one has gone in the safe.
    Sir Miles wrote:
    Chriscoop wrote:

:)) It was a new coat! To add injury to insult she was out shopping for my present.
    Chriscoop wrote:
    We've got a full set with the new car, and one has gone in the safe.

{[]
    Other than the actual theft and inconvenience I'm happy about the new car, we'd planned for a new car for her in March next year and we've been putting some money away every month so it's just brought that forward, shes positive there was nothing in her coat with our address on so the house doesn't need new locks, the coat she's really p1ssed about.
    Glad the inconvenience has been minimised. ("Pissed" isn't censored, btw. :) )
    :)) OK then she's pissed about her coat and I'm pissed about being a victim of a thief.
  • ThunderpussyThunderpussy Behind you !Posts: 63,792MI6 Agent
    :# Sorry to hear about your day. Sadly part of modern life.
    "I've been informed that there ARE a couple of QAnon supporters who are fairly regular posters in AJB."
  • Dirty PunkerDirty Punker ...Your Eyes Only, darling."Posts: 2,587MI6 Agent
    Barbel wrote:
    ("Pissed" isn't censored, btw. :) )
    Semprini?
    a reasonable rate of return
    :)) :)) :))
  • always shakenalways shaken LondonPosts: 6,287MI6 Agent
    Sorry to hear about your car/ coat Chriscoop but hopefully the new Alfa will be great
    By the way, did I tell you, I was "Mad"?
    Some dick head on the tv today was moaning that a certain toy shop in the UK was going to be shut this Christmas Eve The Director of the company (they have numerous branches) replied quit simply that ,,they never open on a Sunday ,and as Christmas Eve was a Sunday they would be closed ,Well this selfish moron who’s astion group called open longer on Sundays ,was moaning that shops and especially this toy store was going to be shut and there fore he coulndt buy any presents .Well I have 2 things to say to this selfish bastard . (1) you have had 364 days and plenty of notification Christmas is coming,and (2) if you wasn’t such a bleeding busy body worrying that shops were not open on a Sunday ,you could go shopping on the other 6days of the week ,and I’m sure if he had to work on Christmas Eve ,he would be crying his human rights were being eroded
    Sorry Barbel can you delete 2 of these I think my submit button jammed (in anger)

No problem- Barbel
  • Andi1996Andi1996 ZürichPosts: 50MI6 Agent
    a threesome, nice :007)
    "It's always a pleasure to welcome someone with a mutual interest."
  • ThunderpussyThunderpussy Behind you !Posts: 63,792MI6 Agent
    :))
    If shops were open 363 days a year. Someone
    Would still be looking them open on the 364th :#
    "I've been informed that there ARE a couple of QAnon supporters who are fairly regular posters in AJB."
  • HigginsHiggins GermanyPosts: 16,618MI6 Agent
    Some dick head on the tv today was moaning that a certain toy shop in the UK was going to be shut this Christmas Eve The Director of the company (they have numerous branches) replied quit simply that ,,they never open on a Sunday ,and as Christmas Eve was a Sunday they would be closed ,Well this selfish moron who’s astion group called open longer on Sundays ,was moaning that shops and especially this toy store was going to be shut and there fore he coulndt buy any presents .Well I have 2 things to say to this selfish bastard . (1) you have had 364 days and plenty of notification Christmas is coming,and (2) if you wasn’t such a bleeding busy body worrying that shops were not open on a Sunday ,you could go shopping on the other 6days of the week ,and I’m sure if he had to work on Christmas Eve ,he would be crying his human rights were being eroded

I have worked many years in retail.
    Here, the 24th is the big date and Christmas meant for me working until 14:00 then hit the car/train/plane and travel 700 km to my family.

Once every 7 years when the 24th fell on a sunday, it meant that I could be home earlier and I am sure a lot of people that work in retail see it the same way.

And now, people have no better idea than taking that valuable day for retail workers away and open on a sunday... X-(
    President of the 'Misty Eyes Club'.

Dalton - the weak and weepy Bond!
    Sorry to hear about your car/ coat Chriscoop but hopefully the new Alfa will be great
    Thanks AS and everyone else, yes the new Alfa is little beast, I'm impressed with the dna function, I really like it and more importantly so does Mrs coop. I've also managed to source her a replacement coat with a lot of help from all saints customer services, so that will make her happy Christmas morning.
    20171217_210103.jpg