The Rant Box

Comments

• AlphaOmegaSinAlphaOmegaSin EnglandPosts: 10,924MI6 Agent
    Down here in the South it's alright ;)
    1.On Her Majesties Secret Service 2.The Living Daylights 3.license To Kill 4.The Spy Who Loved Me 5.Goldfinger
  • ThunderpussyThunderpussy Behind you !Posts: 63,792MI6 Agent
    We have beautiful sunshine over here :p , wonderful summers day
    Must get the old BBQ out, put on my speedos ( give the ladies a treat ;) )
    "I've been informed that there ARE a couple of QAnon supporters who are fairly regular posters in AJB."
    Watch the Meat Slicer!
    1.On Her Majesties Secret Service 2.The Living Daylights 3.license To Kill 4.The Spy Who Loved Me 5.Goldfinger
    True story :
    One morning an elderly woman neighbour called across to my other
    ( younger man ) neighbour, saying " I love watching your **** in the
    Morning " ........................ She was talking about his weathervane ( in
    the shape of a cockerel ) :)) I had to run back into the house, I was
    Laughing so much. :))
    "I've been informed that there ARE a couple of QAnon supporters who are fairly regular posters in AJB."
  • always shakenalways shaken LondonPosts: 6,287MI6 Agent
    :)) nice story but its still bloody raining here in Kent X-( X-(
    By the way, did I tell you, I was "Mad"?
    That's because Kent is horrible ;)
  • Sir MilesSir Miles The Wrong Side Of The WardrobePosts: 26,670Chief of Staff
    That's because Kent is horrible ;)

:))
    YNWA 97
    If it's raining, then it's time to get to the cinema or put on a Bond
    and entertain everyone present with the many wonderfully interesting
    Facts and stories about it, I'm sure they'll love you for it. :))
    its still bloody raining here :x :x :x :x :x
    Sure you're not in Scotland AS ? :))
    Or up in the Sky? :p
  • BarbelBarbel ScotlandPosts: 36,472Chief of Staff
    Sure you're not in Scotland AS ? :))

Sad but true :(
    Well I popped over the county line today into East Sussex to co to Crowborough ( Sir Auther Conan Doyle lived there :p )
    and it was nice :)
    at last the old current bun is out :) :) now I can give the mini a good polish :)
    at last the old current bun is out :) :) now I can give the mini a good polish :)
    Is that a Euphemism ? :))
    Is that a Euphemism ? :))

I already did that this morning ;% :D :))
  • minigeffminigeff EnglandPosts: 7,884MI6 Agent

baby I thought you'd never get round to it ;%
    'Force feeding AJB humour and banter since 2009'
    Vive le droit à la libre expression! Je suis Charlie!
    www.helpforheroes.org.uk
    www.cancerresearchuk.org
  • hehadlotsofgutshehadlotsofguts Durham England Posts: 2,107MI6 Agent
    Welcome back MG! Nice to see you on here again marra. How are you?
    Have you ever heard of the Emancipation Proclamation?"

" I don't listen to hip hop!"
    Sh1t but surviving, barely.
    www.helpforheroes.org.uk
    www.cancerresearchuk.org
    Glad to see your at least functioning -{
  • Charmed & DangerousCharmed & Dangerous Posts: 7,358MI6 Agent
    Welcome back MG! Now that you're back I hope we're going to have some gratuitous sex and violence :))
    "How was your lamb?" "Skewered. One sympathises."
    Hey, not so easy ! Make him buy you dinner first . :))
    Yes I hope things will start to wotk out fot you MG -{
    Glad to see your at least functioning -{

Think a few wires have come loose recently.....
    Welcome back MG! Now that you're back I hope we're going to have some gratuitous sex and violence :))

Be careful what you wish for darling...
    www.helpforheroes.org.uk
    www.cancerresearchuk.org
    Yet another story about the abuse and murder of young girls in India.
    I know it's a different country / culture but there seems to be so many
    Cases, with police turning a blind eye. Makes me so angry. I only hope
    Their families can eventually get some justice.
    yes corruption is rife out there ,everybody needs paying off,due to the poverty that is abundant out there ,so it does make my fume
    when the idiots in charge ,want to move all our banking call centres out there, oh that's a good idea , heres all my bank details ect ect to some one that earns a £100 a month ,you couldn't make it up (oh but its secure we have experts in place blah blah blah)
    yes corruption is rife out there ,everybody needs paying off,due to the poverty that is abundant out there ,so it does make my fume
    when the idiots in charge ,want to move all our banking call centres out there, oh that's a good idea , heres all my bank details ect ect to some one that earns a £100 a month ,you couldn't make it up (oh but its secure we have experts in place blah blah blah)

I think Orwell was a century out.....

When something is recorded electronically it becomes as secure as Eddie izzard's sexuality. EVERYTHING about you is stored electronically somewhere and non of it is secure. Why? Because regardless of how ever much your details are encrypted or even stored on stand alone systems there is still a human being inputting and looking at your info. Any one, once offered enough cash, is corruptable.
    www.helpforheroes.org.uk
    www.cancerresearchuk.org
    Right, I'm pissed off and it's time for a mega rant.

First, if this POS phone auto corrects anything then I ain't rewriting stuff. Bare with me.

So 2013 disappeared, we all had a drink, sung ol langs eyes and saw in 2014. Brilliant, a fresh year, a new chapter, time for things to improve.

That hopefully start was then followed by virtual non stop illness of colds, viruses, ear infections, throat infections, fatigue, stress, hospital trips and doctors appointments. I have never been run into the ground as much in my life for so long. 4 months of pure medical sh1t for both me and mrs geff and micro.

But then the clouds parted and spring sprang! Great! A chance to get on our feet, better weather hopefully bringing better health.

So a couple of nice weeks was enjoyed by all, and then it was time for mummy and daddy geff to remortgage the house.....

As I'd signed up when we bought the gaff for free mortgage 'advice' for life, we used the service to peruse the deals on offer. If we changed provider, we could save enough each month to actually afford a holiday or get the chance to get new cars this year. We've not had a holiday since our honeymoon 5 years ago so the chance for a break is greatly needed.

So the 'advisor' funds us a great deal, about (according to him) 50 a month cheaper then our current provider, so I pay the £200 application fee, we provide the needed docs and sit back and wait. We're told we should be sorted in 2 weeks, 3 at the most....

It's at this point I'll explain that we needed to get sorted ASAP as the tax and mot on my car run out soon and I want to change cars and get the old one sold (easier when it's got a few months left on the tickets) so everything was applied for in good time.

2 weeks turned into 6, and after 5 attempts at providing more and more documentation we decided to cancel the application and stay with our current provider. Why? Because it actually turns our that since we were told by the 'advisor' about the available deals, it now turns our we can actually get a deal with our current provider that's actually 3 quid different to the one we applied for.

The £200 is non refundable, and to make matters worse, when I contact my 'advisor' he claims he's given everything we told him to the provider, and the provider is saying he must have missed something out as what were saying doesn't tally with what they've found on our credit files. They also Wong tell us what the 'non matching' info is as they apparently can't due to some tossy regulation. So I don't know what's wrong, or who's at fault so there's no way of know who to grab by the balls. #frustratingasfuck

We looked at our current provider, applied online and got sorted in 20mins. Annoying or what?

Now the little piss de resistance is that all the messing around has fooked our ratings up and there's not the 1 credit search on our credit files but 3 (carried our by the proposed new mortgage provider). Now I'll be honest, I need some help so planned on a loan to get the car I really wanted.

So we apply, and get turned down. Well, not refuses, just passed in to another finance firm. After being told over the phone that our application was turned down, I decided to ring back and ask why. The lass I speak to says she doesn't know and that I should APPEAL the decision. I didn't even know I could (no one told me that on the previous call, all they wanted to do was push me onto another firm who's interest rates were much higher). So I write an appeal letter, and waited. Eventually we got accepted and things were back I mon track.

So I find a nice new motor, buy it, drive it home and that same night it develops a problem. So even the light at the end if the tunnel blew.

Now I have to tske it back and try and argue my case against getting it fixed. The dealer seems amicable at the moment, I'll find out next week if he's the same when I tell him what I think needs doing. One problem he won't fix will cost me £350 to get sorted.

Oh and all the above mentioned buggering about has now meant my tax n test on my old car has expired, so now I got a car no one wants to but that I canf even drive to the scrappy, costing me another fifty quid.

Oh and this morning the wife gets up early. She's keen on seeing that car I think (she's looking for a car too), so she comes out the bathroom, 'think I need to go to hospital'.... she's had a reaction to something so we all have to get up hospital sharpish.

Never mind, there's still the bond in motion exhibition to see... er no actually CIA work won't give me the day off so I won't be going after all.

So I'm £200 down cos of a mortgage application I don't want, £350 down cos of a problem on the new car the warranty doesn't cover, £50 down cos I now have to get scrappy to pick the old car up, stressed to fook, wound up, fooked over and mentally and physically exhausted.

Life? Don't tell me about life... as Marvin said.
    www.helpforheroes.org.uk
    www.cancerresearchuk.org
  • Sir MilesSir Miles The Wrong Side Of The WardrobePosts: 26,670Chief of Staff
    Wow, minigeff....kinda puts my problems in a different light...I hope you get it all sorted soon...
    YNWA 97
    Sorry to hear you have probs mate ,but im sure all the guys here at AJB are rootin for you if that helps