The Rant Box

Comments

• AlphaOmegaSinAlphaOmegaSin EnglandPosts: 10,924MI6 Agent
    And some Meat to throw to the Dogs? :))
    1.On Her Majesties Secret Service 2.The Living Daylights 3.license To Kill 4.The Spy Who Loved Me 5.Goldfinger
  • HigginsHiggins GermanyPosts: 16,618MI6 Agent
    On Lewis Hamilton, I don't think that's a gold chain but rather a timing belt
    Of a ford transit . ;) as for your Coffee calamity, have to tried tea, in a pretty
    Little bone china cup, with a doily, and a little cucumber sandwich ? That's
    How I take it. ;)

Yep, I am doing this and if my wife dares to spill the tea when she's serving me - she knows that she'll be off the list :D
    President of the 'Misty Eyes Club'.

Dalton - the weak and weepy Bond!
  • chrisisallchrisisall Western Mass, USAPosts: 9,061MI6 Agent
    Higgins wrote:
    Spilled half a cup of Cappuccino over my Macbook yesterday. I immediately turned it upside down and after 24 hours of drying out, it's working but some keys are sticky which I fixed this morning.
    Magnum would say,"Higgins, (LOL) try separating your coffee area from your work area..."
    Dalton & Connery rule. Brozz was cool.
    #1.TLD/LTK 2.TND 3.GF 4.GE 5.DN 6.FYEO 7.FRWL 8.TMWTGG 9.TWINE 10.YOLT/QOS
  • ThunderpussyThunderpussy Behind you !Posts: 63,792MI6 Agent
    Tosser Russell Brand is now attacking Comic Relief, as " Part of the problem" !
    http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3002102/Comic-Relief-frontman-Russell-Brand-attacks-charity-problem-just-two-days-hosted-telethon-raised-1billion.html
    I'm sure he had these thoughts before the programme, but didn't want to lose out on the
    Huge audience it gets, for him so sell his unfunny dvds etc.
    He's not only a loud mouth, but a hypocrite as well. X-( I really don't like him. X-(
    "I've been informed that there ARE a couple of QAnon supporters who are fairly regular posters in AJB."
    I wouldn't expect less from him 8-)
    1.On Her Majesties Secret Service 2.The Living Daylights 3.license To Kill 4.The Spy Who Loved Me 5.Goldfinger
  • The Red KindThe Red Kind EnglandPosts: 3,144MI6 Agent
    I agree. He's a complete.. (Foghorn blows!!)
    "Any of the opposition around..?"
    I have absolutely no idea !
    "I've been informed that there ARE a couple of QAnon supporters who are fairly regular posters in AJB."
    My Mate met him a couple of Years back, he said hello to him but Brand completely blanked him.
    His films ,such as the remake of Arthur have all failed badly, I think he's popular
    In some media circles, but obviously not with the public, as they don't watch his
    Films. He was shown up lovely on Question Time on bbc1. Coming across as a
    Petulant child.
  • minigeffminigeff EnglandPosts: 7,884MI6 Agent
    He got famous for bedding US pop star Katy Perry.

He's just another gimp who posts 'controversial' opinions in order to stay in the public spotlight. I'll give him his due, he's not stupid, in fact he's actually got some intelligence to bounce from one current gripe to the next in order to maintain his public profile. I'm willing to bet his 'views' aren't even true, he's just saying stuff to make you talk about him, like that other Gomper Katie Hopkins.

The biggest downfall is these people often get caught up in their hypocrisy, such as Katie Hopkins saying on an interview on ITV's 'This Morning' that it was stupid for people to name their kids after countries, only for Holly Willoughby to point out Katie's daughter is called India.

And then there was Brand on BBC's Question Time saying about how bad politics is and then stating he couldn't possibly become an MP as he "didnt want to become 'one of them'."

They're nothing more than attention seeking self publicists who do nothing more than say daft sh1t to wind you up and make you talk about them. Other than knowing what crap to spout they serve very little purpose and even less true intelligence.

MG
    'Force feeding AJB humour and banter since 2009'
    Vive le droit à la libre expression! Je suis Charlie!
    www.helpforheroes.org.uk
    www.cancerresearchuk.org
    A teacher friend of mine did say that Brand uses many antiquated words, which
    Sound impressive but the actual statement itself said nothing. :) I think he
    Meant basically if you thrown in a lot of big words you sound clever. :))
    I bet he cant say Supercalifragilisticexpialidocious

;)
    and with his " Mockney" accent he can sound just lime Dick van Dyke when
    He says it. ;)
  • Sir MilesSir Miles The Wrong Side Of The WardrobePosts: 26,615Chief of Staff
    Wasn't he a video-jock on MTV...heavily into drink and narcotics...then was thrown off air...went to rehab...and started again...
    I find him funny on occasions...just not often enough...
    YNWA 97
    I'm suprised no one has mentioned the shocking horrible news, that Zane has
    Left the One Direction tour !, how can we continue, I feel empty inside since
    Hearing the news. Why do bad things happen to good people.
  • chrisisallchrisisall Western Mass, USAPosts: 9,061MI6 Agent
    I'm suprised no one has mentioned the shocking horrible news, that Zane has
    Left the One Direction tour !, how can we continue, I feel empty inside since
    Hearing the news. Why do bad things happen to good people.
    Shirley not!
    Dalton & Connery rule. Brozz was cool.
    #1.TLD/LTK 2.TND 3.GF 4.GE 5.DN 6.FYEO 7.FRWL 8.TMWTGG 9.TWINE 10.YOLT/QOS
    We have a possible conservative MP, suspended for paying the English Defence League
    To stir up race tensions. Yet the news is full of film of the burial of Richard iii. :D hardy
    Topical, current affairs news. :))
  • ACACIA_AVENUEACACIA_AVENUE UKPosts: 1,774MI6 Agent
    I can remember his coronation :))
    One of us smells like a tart's handkerchief.
    Somehow That doesn't surprise me. :))
    It was a great day, we celebrated with a banquet of raw swede, parsnip and pigs snout :))
    That's the special in the SBS today ! :D
    Got any turnip crumble left?
    Only if you can show your " Battle of Bosworth" service medal. ;)
    I can go one better .... I can show my picture on the Bayeaux tapestry :))
    :)) :)) :))
    We must look after our veterans. ;)
    Rant time ! X-(
    After all the miss sold PPI calls, lately I'm getting a few calls about making a claim for
    A car accident !
    Our car was damaged in a car park by an old lady, but nobody hurt and everything
    Settled. So why I'm now getting calls to make a claim for injuries sustained, when
    No one was even in the car in the first place. No wonder car insurance is so expensive. X-(
    Was the call recorded for training purposes ?
    :)) it's automated, so I can't even shout at anybody ! :D
  • The Red KindThe Red Kind EnglandPosts: 3,144MI6 Agent
    They're so annoying and it's these types of companies that put our insurance premiums up! X-(

I received one where they basically told me that even though I hadn't been injured in any way, the insurance company offset a certain amount to deal with these claims, so I would be 'entitled' to (and in his words) a couple of grand without having to do anything.. I politely told him where to go.
    "Any of the opposition around..?"
    Yes, it's weird. I guess they get our names off the insurance companies, but
    They are annoying. :#