The Rant Box

Comments

• AlphaOmegaSinAlphaOmegaSin EnglandPosts: 10,924MI6 Agent
    I hate using Public Toilets :# Some People really are no better then Animals in the Zoo when it comes to using the Toilet X-(
    1.On Her Majesties Secret Service 2.The Living Daylights 3.license To Kill 4.The Spy Who Loved Me 5.Goldfinger
  • minigeffminigeff EnglandPosts: 7,884MI6 Agent
    I hate using Public Toilets :# Some People really are no better then Animals in the Zoo when it comes to using the Toilet X-(

I don't get people who leave the taps running in toilets. I've seen people open all the taps to full, one at a time and then walk out without washing their hands, **** gimps.
    'Force feeding AJB humour and banter since 2009'
    Vive le droit à la libre expression! Je suis Charlie!
    www.helpforheroes.org.uk
    www.cancerresearchuk.org
  • HigginsHiggins GermanyPosts: 16,618MI6 Agent
    I've seen a lot of disgusting public toilets but you'll never complain about them anymore if you experience the smell from the Guangzhou (China) main station men's toilet.

I was waiting around 100 meters from the entrance and barely could fight vomitting from the smell that came out from there.

My friend had to use it and from what he told me the smell was nothing compared to what he's seen :s
    President of the 'Misty Eyes Club'.

Dalton - the weak and weepy Bond!
  • always shakenalways shaken LondonPosts: 6,287MI6 Agent
    ooohh goody ,can I join in :)) ,our Local Sainsburys has more disabled spaces ,than there is disable people living In our town ,
    what are the chances of them all turning up at the same time :) and another thing ,im sorry ,but if you are disabled ,and cant walk across the car park ? how the hell are you going to walk around the store (its as big as 3 football pitches :) and secondly the people on motobility scooters in Disney land get my goat , they travel to the front of the que ,oh woe is my im disabled (no mate your just a greedy fat bastard ,)you give real disabled people a bad name X-( the you go on the upside down stomach churning rides, err ,hallo. by the way did I tell you I was MAD :p
    By the way, did I tell you, I was "Mad"?
    stag wrote:
    Everyone has a grudge against someone or some group, be they the elderly, the sick, the disabled, foreigners etc, especially if they believe that someone is getting preferential treatment. Preferential treatment which often is a figment of the imagination.

That smacks a little of Nigel Powers. :))
    www.helpforheroes.org.uk
    www.cancerresearchuk.org
  • BarbelBarbel ScotlandPosts: 36,490Chief of Staff
    Higgins wrote:
    I've seen a lot of disgusting public toilets but you'll never complain about them anymore if you experience the smell from the Guangzhou (China) main station men's toilet.

I was waiting around 100 meters from the entrance and barely could fight vomitting from the smell that came out from there.

My friend had to use it and from what he told me the smell was nothing compared to what he's seen :s

You want to try some of the pubs I've done gigs in.... X-(
    It's part of the scene- one day you're playing in a top class hotel, where there are attendants, cologne, etc, and the next you're in a dive where you'd rather run down the nearest alley than use their toilet!
    Barbel wrote:
    ....one day you're playing in a top class hotel, where there are attendants, cologne, etc, and the next you're in a dive where you'd rather run down the nearest alley than use their toilet!

Sounds like a couple of girls I used to know....
    www.helpforheroes.org.uk
    www.cancerresearchuk.org
  • HigginsHiggins GermanyPosts: 16,618MI6 Agent
    President of the 'Misty Eyes Club'.

Dalton - the weak and weepy Bond!
  • ThunderpussyThunderpussy Behind you !Posts: 63,792MI6 Agent
    8-) Scumbags !
    "I've been informed that there ARE a couple of QAnon supporters who are fairly regular posters in AJB."
    The thing I always find funny from watching Documentaries on Racists is,
    They go on about the purity of the " White race" 8-) yet can't see they are
    The very people the "White race" could happily do with out ! :D no one in that
    Group will discover the cure for cancer, write a beautiful love song, win a gold
    Medal at the Olympics, or know what it's like to Be a decent person !
    This is
    What comes of Brothers and Sisters marrying ! :))
    "I've been informed that there ARE a couple of QAnon supporters who are fairly regular posters in AJB."
    Open apology to my mate STAG

HI Stag ,my remarks about the disabled where meant to be flippant :) but our local store does indeed have 44 disabled spaces ,
    4x rows of 11 cars ,now im not suggesting for one minute that disabled people should park in the doldrums part of the car park,
    but as you know some people do take advantage of the scheme ,much to the detrement of others.As for Disney, the majority of the people on mob scooters really are GFBs you will often see them with a bucket ,yes a bucket size coca cola on one side of the handle bar ,and a bucket size pop corn on the other ,whilst attempting to eat a Fred Flintstone version of a a turkey leg :)) by the way
    my uncle only had one leg (from the war) and refused to be a blue badge holder
    Higgins wrote:

These Cretins give the rest of us a bad Name X-(
    1.On Her Majesties Secret Service 2.The Living Daylights 3.license To Kill 4.The Spy Who Loved Me 5.Goldfinger
  • Sir MilesSir Miles The Wrong Side Of The WardrobePosts: 26,680Chief of Staff
    stag wrote:
    One point someone may be able to clear up for me. In the knowledge that there was a big match on & many fans would be using the transport networks to move around the city, where were the police?

Apparently this happend some distance from the stadium and away from where the police were deployed...it didn't happen near the ground so UEFA have no jurisdiction over this either...
    Chelsea have several black players - would be nice to see these 'so called' Chelsea fans face up to them before being banned !
    Unfortunately there is still a small minority of 'fans' that behave like this - normally after alcohol has been consumed - fortunately it does seem to be getting better though...
    YNWA 97
  • The Red KindThe Red Kind EnglandPosts: 3,170MI6 Agent
    Absolute w*****!! X-(

Hope karma pays them a visit soon..
    "Any of the opposition around..?"
    Absolute trash, The French don't like us any way (in a friendly cheeky way) but this behaviour just puts fuel on the fire .
    Its no good fining these morons, theve all got good jobs and drive flash cars ,so a £50-00 is peanuts to them . No the only way is to take their passports away for five years .Then when the wife says ,"I want to go to Barbados for our holiday" the dick head will have to confess his crime ,Now who would you rather face ,the courts or your pissed off wife ?.These so called Chelsea fans are a disgrace to Chelsea FC ,the UK , and all British holiday makers abroad.SCUM X-(
    Why can't some of us British behave properly when abroad? It's completely embarrassing for the rest of us :#
  • hehadlotsofgutshehadlotsofguts Durham England Posts: 2,107MI6 Agent
    Metro Radio have run a punching above your weight competition, where people win a holiday based on how better looking thier OH is.

http://newcastleuncovered.com/punching-above-your-weight-competition/?

I just think this is shallow and cruel.
    Have you ever heard of the Emancipation Proclamation?"

" I don't listen to hip hop!"
  • Lady RoseLady Rose London,UKPosts: 2,667MI6 Agent
    ooohh goody ,can I join in :)) ,our Local Sainsburys has more disabled spaces ,than there is disable people living In our town , what are the chances of them all turning up at the same time :) and another thing ,im sorry ,but if you are disabled ,and cant walk across the car park ? how the hell are you going to walk around the store (its as big as 3 football pitches :) ...

In the case of my parents, the disabled bays are more useful for the size of them rather than were they are. They both have difficulty with mobility now, so negotiating tight spaces is impossible. They need the car doors wide open before they can even think of getting in or out !
  • Lady RoseLady Rose London,UKPosts: 2,667MI6 Agent
    stag wrote:
    I'll get my wife to write in. She was certainly punching above her weight when she bagged me!!!!!!

Big and brave on the forum Stag! Say that to her face :)) :))
    Today I London ,yet another poor cyclist is killed by another bloody tipper truck ,outside Victoria station ,she was a 30 year old woman ,going about her life ,only to be killed by the bloody tipper trucks . X-( X-( X-(
    Again ,with regards to yesterdays news in London ,about the poor lady who was run over by a tipper truck in Victoria. Now the bozos in charge ,are saying that they want to spend millions on more cycle lanes ect.All very well and commendable ,but do they not think for one minute ,that one of the reasons people choose to cycle and risk death ,is that the transport fares in London are too bloody expensive. For some people a simple annual ticket into London from Zone 4 (that's about 12 miles from Buck house by car )
    is around the £1,400 mark why not just lower the fares instead. Now if your some young girl age 18 , first job ect, that's a massive dent out of your pay packet .People that live in other major cities,New York, Paris,Rome, Madrid, their fares are far less than ours . I find it diabolical ,that successive governments ,have encouraged mass immigration to London ,(theres now 11,000,000 living here.)to turn London into a massive city.
    then have the balls to penalise people to travel into this massive city that theve created. X-(
  • Napoleon PluralNapoleon Plural LondonPosts: 10,308MI6 Agent
    Yes. And thing is, cycling once adopted just has to be done, even when knackered, so you have to be alert and sharp and make life and death decisions on your way to work when you have had a late night or may be feeling off your game. Strange that with Boris as Mayor more hasn't been done. Big lorries, trucks, marauding around London city streets. Asking for trouble.
    "This is where we leave you Mr Bond."

Roger Moore 1927-2017
    As a well seasoned motorist, I gotta admit that I see some pretty crazy crap on the roads. Today I saw a cyclist struggling along in a headwind on a busy dual carriageway. Trucks and cars etc flying past him. No more than 10 metres away is a dedicated cycle path put there soley for the reason to keep cyclists like him safe. Why would you put yourself in such danger when there's a totally safe option just yards away?

Then later on I see a car negotiate around a cyclist who was peddling on the road, but the motorist went so far out to get round the cyclist they nearly had a head on collision with an oncoming car.

A few minutes later a guy in a 4x4 sat at a red light just got bored and drove off.

Next thing a group of kids decide to just walk into the road almost to expect everyone to stop for them without considering the consequences should someone not be paying attention, changing a cd or distracted by children in the back.

My conclusion?

We ALL need to use a bit more common sense when out and about, not just for others sake but for our own too.
    www.helpforheroes.org.uk
    www.cancerresearchuk.org
    :)) meals on wheels ? ;)
    Sounds like a top gear episode. :))

My absolute favourite experience while out driving;

I was stuck in traffic once on a road that consisted of 2 lanes going into a 3 lane contra flow system. At certain times of the day, the centre lane would change direction to aid the flow of traffic.

At this time of day the middle lane was on oming traffic, meaning the two lanes I was on will soon become 1 lane. Everyone knew this, and there were plenty of flashing signs warning of the impending bottle neck.

As I sat in traffic approaching this system, everyone was patiently waiting. Low and behold, there's always one who can't, won't, or thinks they shouldn't wait their turn. In my right wing mirror I see this car coming along, approaching the traffic lights with the plan of beating the person waiting in the left lane off the lights, cutting in and not having to wait like everyone else.

'Utter bastard' I thought. There's never a copper around when you want one.

As this inconsiderate arse pulled up at the traffic light on red, who should step out from behind the support of the overhead gantry for the contra flow system but PC Perfect-Timing. Ticket book in hand, he wrote out a chit, gleefully tore it off and slapped it right on this guys windscreen.

As the lights changed, the arseholes hazards came on, out he got to discuss matters with the copper while everyone went past laughing a pipping their horns.

I'd have loved to have known what the ticket was for, but I laughed my arse off all the way into work that day.
    www.helpforheroes.org.uk
    www.cancerresearchuk.org
  • BarbelBarbel ScotlandPosts: 36,490Chief of Staff
    :)) nice one MG, there's a stretch of road near me where that sort of thing is very common (the M8, just as it enters the Kingston Bridge). 4 lanes become 2, and there are always the ones who behave like you say above.
    One day in a queue of traffic, up comes johnny boy racer, over taking everyone
    By driving along the chevrons ( separating traffic lanes) and like MG, for once
    A cop was where you wanted him. -{ waves said boy racer over to the side and
    Takes out his note book. :)) oh happy day ! :D
    Some people who stop you for directions, then while you're trying to be
    Concise, start interrupting with silly questions about why they can't go
    Down a nearby street ( it's a one way street ) so they end up confusing
    Themselves. X-(
  • The Red KindThe Red Kind EnglandPosts: 3,170MI6 Agent
    stag wrote:
    The very first occasion I went out in a traffic car (the old 'jam sandwich') we had been out for less than ten minutes & were joining the motorway only to be confronted with someone reversing up the slipway. We stopped & waited for him to draw level with us, the driver was completely oblivious to the fact that there was a marked police vehicle with blue light flashing waiting on him. When he drew level I banged on his window. To say he was shocked when he finally clocked us was an understatement. I pointed back down the slip road & barked "That way!" We followed him until he joined the motorway. He then had to travel to the next junction before turning around & coming back.

Oh the power of it all!

A couple of shots of Traffic cars from way back when.

West_Midlands_Police_Rover_SD_1_Traffic_Car_c_19.jpg

001.jpg

Nice pics Stag. Thanks for posting :)
    "Any of the opposition around..?"
    Watching a tv programme called the Romanians are coming. Any way this bloke lives in a village next to a council tip
    and there is litter crap every where , the bloke then says "theres nothing to do here"??? well you could start picking up all the bleedin rubbish for a start .