The Rant Box

Comments

• AlphaOmegaSinAlphaOmegaSin EnglandPosts: 10,924MI6 Agent
    Our current Landlord actually installed a shared Router, which supplies all five Flats (It can slow down badly sometimes though)
    1.On Her Majesties Secret Service 2.The Living Daylights 3.license To Kill 4.The Spy Who Loved Me 5.Goldfinger
  • always shakenalways shaken LondonPosts: 6,287MI6 Agent
    I hear on the radio ,that now Buck house needs a cool £150 ,000,000 spent on it to bring it up to spec,along with the other obscene amount ,they want to spend on the houses of parliament . Now judging by the track records of the public school educated idiots ,that estimated the costs for the channel tunnel ,the new Wembley stadium ,the Olympic park ect ect ,
    we all know these estimates are going to be way way off . Now it doesn't seem that long ago ,that "oh we cant afford any more police,police stations,fire engines nurses soldiers ,ect ec bloody cetera ,now it seems the country has £500,000,000
    in loose change just waiting to be spent on the comforts of a few .ie the ruling classes , do they take us for absolute c**ts
    or something .When I get in power,the first thing going to be built ,is a huge brick wall ,so all these people can be put up against it and shot , X-( X-(
    By the way, did I tell you, I was "Mad"?
  • BarbelBarbel ScotlandPosts: 36,383Chief of Staff
    On top of which, I heard the Royals (or maybe just The Queen) are to get a 6% rise.... :o
  • minigeffminigeff EnglandPosts: 7,884MI6 Agent
    David Cameron finds an old lamp in Number 10, gis it a rub n out pops genie.

Right, ses genie, I'm on reduced duties so I'll gis ya one wish, but there's a catch, one of that joe public 'as to be g'in one too. Oh alright ses dave, and with a puff of smoke they find thesens on streets of westminster.

Right, a wish each n ury up, east enders is on in a min.

David Cameron has a quick think then declares his wish;

"Well to be honest genie, I'm a bit tired of being PC. I wish that us lot in parliament never had to deal with these low life scummers from the working class backgrounds, that we as the higher class could live in a place, a safe haven from all the benefit street chaos and rowdy behaviour, somewhere where us politicians can go about our business claiming expenses without being pestered or heckled about it. In fact, what we need is an inner sanctuary for MP's, much like the vatican city where it's totally sealed off and enclosed in a giant wall, 150ft tall, 50ft thick and totally impenetrable by the likes of ISIS, muslim extremists and common folk."

FFS ses genie, not much you're after is it? Ok, fine if it'll shut you up, have your wall. And with puff of smoke and a flash, a huge monstrous wall appears around westminster.

Right Joe, what do you want?

Hmmm, thinks mr public. That wall? 150ft high? Yep ses genie. 50ft thick? Aye replies the genie. Totally impenetrable to all things? Totally, nowt in, nowt out reassures the genie to Joe.

Right then ses Joe, I know what my wish is.

And whats that then? asks genie.

Fill the f@cker with water.
    'Force feeding AJB humour and banter since 2009'
    Vive le droit à la libre expression! Je suis Charlie!
    www.helpforheroes.org.uk
    www.cancerresearchuk.org
    Drownings too good for these bastards
  • ThunderpussyThunderpussy Behind you !Posts: 63,792MI6 Agent
    In yesterday papers they had a story about a " Public school" trip to
    Auschwitz, were several of the 16-17 year old public school boys dug
    Up some items to take away as souvenirs.
    Now my rant is how the press seemed to be full of understanding about
    What the boys did, which would be fine except that. If these schoolboys had not
    Been at a £15,000 a year school but rather from an inner city secondary. I think the
    Headlines may have been more like " Chav scum desicrate and rob the victims of
    Auschwitz ".
    Usual double standards, I feel anyway.
    Also a Testicle eating Fish is on its way to the UK ! ( According to a Sun headline) :o
    Bloody foreign fish coming over hear, eating our ......... :))
    "I've been informed that there ARE a couple of QAnon supporters who are fairly regular posters in AJB."
    Well who do you think runs the press/news , public school twits at the beeb and Lord/sir, such and such in the papers , :D
  • The Domino EffectThe Domino Effect Posts: 3,631MI6 Agent
    Testicle Eating Fish, huh? Wonder if they'll serve them as canapes at the opening night of this year's production of The Nut Cracker?
    It's too bloody hot! X-( :#
    1.On Her Majesties Secret Service 2.The Living Daylights 3.license To Kill 4.The Spy Who Loved Me 5.Goldfinger
  • Sir MilesSir Miles The Wrong Side Of The WardrobePosts: 26,619Chief of Staff
    It's too bloody hot! X-( :#

ARRGGGHHHH !

People complain when it rains...complain when it's cold and complain when we have one nice day !

X-(
    YNWA 97
    It's a Paradox :))
  • HigginsHiggins GermanyPosts: 16,618MI6 Agent
    My view last Friday - gotta love the summer :D

img1759kopiedfn0orzgl6.jpg
    President of the 'Misty Eyes Club'.

Dalton - the weak and weepy Bond!
    Did the Trainers come along ? :))
    no, the woman was against that :#

• ACACIA_AVENUEACACIA_AVENUE UKPosts: 1,774MI6 Agent
    Higgins wrote:
    no, the woman was against that :#

pah! ..... what do women know about fashion, I'm not even allowed to wear my brown flares and white platform shoes any more :#
    One of us smells like a tart's handkerchief.
    But purple Flares are alright? :))
    But purple Flares are alright? :))

Of course with an open toed sandal ....... very much the man about Town -{
    Luckily with the good weather, I can once again open my shirt to
    the waist with my medallion swinging proud ! :))
    I have noticed from Higgins photo,that there are loads of people on
    The boat, but none around him. :p he must have gone on a bit about
    Bond. :))
    "I've been informed that there ARE a couple of QAnon supporters who are fairly regular posters in AJB."
    Higgins just going on would be enough to clear the Deck :D
    Luckily with the good weather, I can once again open my shirt to
    the waist with my medallion swinging proud ! :))
    I have noticed from Higgins photo,that there are loads of people on
    The boat, but none around him. :p he must have gone on a bit about
    Bond. :))

Thunderpussy the new 'Hoff' ;)
    are loads of people on
    The boat,

Ship! X-(
    It's a SHIP! X-(

We only enter boats when the SHIP sinks :D

I know all about boats ;)
    I used to work in a harbour pub and many nights a few sailors would pop in.
    For a few drinks and a laugh, talking all about boats and stuff. So I've ended
    Many a night with a handfull of seamen.......... From the merchant navy ! :p
    Higgins wrote:
    are loads of people on
    The boat,

Ship! X-(
    It's a SHIP! X-(

We only enter boats when the SHIP sinks :D

C'mon .......... everybody knows they are SHIPS and not boats :D
    I could imagine Higgy and Dalton reinacting a certain famous Scene from Titanic :D
    I didn't like his term " When, the ship sinks" , ....... how many has he sunk ! :))
    I know all about boats ;)
    I used to work in a harbour pub and many nights a few sailors would pop in.
    For a few drinks and a laugh, talking all about boats and stuff. So I've ended
    Many a night with a handfull of seamen.......... From the merchant navy ! :p

Did you get taken up the poop deck? :D
    He's made to swab it :))
    :)) I had to " Work my passage" :p
    :))

Whilst singing a hearty Sea Shanty?
    :)) :))

I went out with a Wren for a while, she was always showing me the crow's nest :o