Tom Ford Skyfall Ties

Comments

• redsleighdownredsleighdown USAPosts: 450MI6 Agent
    My bet is someone is smart and grabbed multiples.
  • welshboy78welshboy78 Posts: 10,294MI6 Agent
    My bet is someone is smart and grabbed multiples.

Ha - I prob would have bought more then one if it was SA skinny version!!
    Instagram - bondclothes007
  • othertravelothertravel Posts: 437MI6 Agent
    I bought one last night as soon as richie confirmed; I was going to wait until the morning, but thankfully I didn't!
    And out of curiosity, is it true that there are only ten copies worldwide of the PTS tie from Quantum? A seller on ebay is claiming that only ten were made worldwide, and he's selling for $1000+.
  • fogeldov1fogeldov1 Posts: 3MI6 Agent
    Hi guys I am the seller of this 8 ties just saying hello
  • JamesBondGuyJamesBondGuy DenmarkPosts: 144MI6 Agent
    fogeldov1 wrote:

Hello and welcome to AJB :).
    fogeldov1 wrote:

Welcome! You sell a lot of Tom Ford!! Do you get new ties often?
    You have a great selection of ties; I've added you to my list of favourite sellers.

Also, let us know if you get the skinny version of the tie.
    fogeldov1 wrote:
    with tom ford its vary hard i cant choose anything i need to take whatever thay give in a close box
    but i might list in the next 2 weeks some qos ties
    And out of curiosity, is it true that there are only ten copies worldwide of the PTS tie from Quantum? A seller on ebay is claiming that only ten were made worldwide, and he's selling for $1000+.

Not only is the 1/10 fact false, the specific tie listed is NOT screen accurate to the PTS sequence.
    welshboy78 wrote:

So funny that I have 3 of the QoS ties in the skinny version, and now I'm finding myself having wide versions if the SF ties. :s
    welshboy78 wrote:

So funny that I have 3 of the QoS ties in the skinny version, and now I'm finding myself having wide versions if the SF ties. :s

Really?? I did not realise the QoS ones came in skinny lol Which ones do you have in skinny?
  • rebentonrebenton Birmingham ALPosts: 276MI6 Agent
    fogeldov1 wrote:

If one of them happens to be the Green Party tie or the Kazan tie, please PM me, I would be interested should the price be reasonable.
  • Bond SeamasterBond Seamaster SpainPosts: 19MI6 Agent
    fogeldov1 wrote:

That's great! Please keep us posted.
  • Matt SMatt S Oh Cult Voodoo ShopPosts: 6,597MI6 Agent
    I'm sure there were plenty more than 10 made, at least for the film.
    Visit my blog, Bond Suits
  • ColganColgan Posts: 5MI6 Agent
    Guys Im playing catch up on recent comments and activity on this site. Ive been in harrods and Selfridges but can't find the tie Daniel wears on the bike, white/grey coloured ties. can someone update me if this can be bought and if anyone is selling any more Skyfall tie? thanks guys!
  • jonny-dhjonny-dh Posts: 257MI6 Agent
    Colgan wrote:
    Guys Im playing catch up on recent comments and activity on this site. Ive been in harrods and Selfridges but can't find the tie Daniel wears on the bike, white/grey coloured ties. can someone update me if this can be bought and if anyone is selling any more Skyfall tie? thanks guys!

The patterns have been found, but we still haven't seen the correct widths. I don't think we've identified the grey tie towards the end, though. We haven't seen the right color/pattern combination of the PTS (motorcycle) tie, but there's a bow tie on ebay that is the correct combination, so we know it's out there.
    I think the tie at the end of the film is different than the ones IDed. It looked like a black tie with horizontal ridges. I saw this tie in TF last year...
  • jonny-dhjonny-dh Posts: 257MI6 Agent
    I think the tie at the end of the film is different than the ones IDed. It looked like a black tie with horizontal ridges. I saw this tie in TF last year...

Hmm I didn't notice that. We don't have any screen caps, do we? You mean like this, right?
    http://www.ebay.com/itm/Tom-Ford-Bronze-Gold-Ribbed-Tie-/200845112585?pt=UK_Ties&hash=item2ec34d3509
  • toutbruntoutbrun Washington, USAPosts: 1,501MI6 Agent
    Could someone please help me update this thread with the stuff that has been verified?

http://ajb007.co.uk/topic/34238/the-ultimate-guide-for-james-bond-ties/
    If you can't trust a Swiss banker, what's the world come to?
    Similar, but not quite. I'll see if I can find the original auction...
  • drum007drum007 New York, NYPosts: 684MI6 Agent
    Has anyone picked up the Shanghai COS tie and shirt yet? It would be great to see some detailed pics. Thanks!
  • jared_nomakjared_nomak Posts: 1,942MI6 Agent
    drum007 wrote:
    Has anyone picked up the Shanghai COS tie and shirt yet? It would be great to see some detailed pics. Thanks!

I have both I will try and do something soon :)
    roi007 wrote:
    file-3.jpg
    James Bond Silk Monochrome Tie (Dark Grey) TF 137 1TM G
    is this th same???

tieu.png
    tie2.jpg

When is this tie used? I've seen the movie twice and I don't recall it...
    Its not in the film Tout!
    Just had an email from my main contact, Emanuele, at Tom Ford in Milan, and he has sent a photo of all the ties he says are associated with Skyfall. However, our usual suspects are still there, as well, so these could be the ties that TF sent to be considered, not necessarily ones that made the final cut, as it were...Still chasing him on the PTS and 3 colour/Blue London Ties.

TomFordTiesforSkyfall.jpg

Could someone help me identify which ties are with each scene and information for this other thread?

http://ajb007.co.uk/topic/34238/the-ultimate-guide-for-james-bond-ties/
    has anybody else received their skyfall tie(s) from the ebay auction? Curious as to thoughts on colour/quality.
    Received mine. It's darker than I expected, but as mentioned above... I think the pattern and colors are right, just not the width.
  • Matt SMatt S Oh Cult Voodoo ShopPosts: 6,597MI6 Agent
    Has anyone been able to identity the tie in the final scene? The other three Tom Ford ties in the film are, of course, not the ones being sold as Bond ties.
    Visit my blog, Bond Suits