The Silencer & Black Garter

Comments

• ChriscoopChriscoop Belize Posts: 10,449MI6 Agent
    Water, Gas, Electricity, Broadband. The four necessities of modern life. :D

By the way, How do you know so much about the sexual experience of the " Media man" ? :))
    :)) :))
    It was either that.....or the priesthood
  • Lady RoseLady Rose London,UKPosts: 2,667MI6 Agent

By the way, How do you know so much about the sexual experience of the " Media man" ? :))

It was the way he walked ... :))

I think I have found the perfect activity for you boys ...Wife Carrying ... sounds like a jolly sport but Number 24 would be at an advantage as he's probably been doing it for years ...

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-4284126/Couples-battle-10th-annual-UK-Wife-Carrying-Race.html

(we can add it to cheese rolling ;) )
    Lady Rose wrote:

It was the way he walked ... :))

I think I have found the perfect activity for you boys ...Wife Carrying ... sounds like a jolly sport but Number 24 would be at an advantage as he's probably been doing it for years ...

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-4284126/Couples-battle-10th-annual-UK-Wife-Carrying-Race.html

(we can add it to cheese rolling ;) )
    Only one problem there lady rose, number 24 embraces the bachelor lifestyle.
    But I'd be game, I'm an ex rugbyist and mrscoop only weighs 7 and a half stone. :D
    On my mother's side our family hails from Ashbourne in Derbyshire, they play shrovetide ball there, my grandfather was quite the player apparently.
    Chriscoop wrote:
    Only one problem there lady rose, number 24 embraces the bachelor lifestyle.
    But I'd be game, I'm an ex rugbyist and mrscoop only weighs 7 and a half stone. :D
    On my mother's side our family hails from Ashbourne in Derbyshire, they play shrovetide ball there, my grandfather was quite the player apparently.

It doesn't have to be a 'wife' it can be a friend and you're lucky because MrsCOOP only just makes the grade at her weight ... anything below 7 stone and you have to make up the weight with baked beans or something :))
    :))
    You're right I am very lucky.......... When she's not talking :o
  • ThunderpussyThunderpussy Behind you !Posts: 63,792MI6 Agent
    According to my wife, She's been carrying me for years. :D
    "I've been informed that there ARE a couple of QAnon supporters who are fairly regular posters in AJB."
    We could have SABS sports day ...

Cheese Rolling, Wife Carrying, Welly Throwing .... And then a trip to A&E afterwards :)) :))
    According to my wife, She's been carrying me for years. :D
    :)) I was going to make a similar comment about carrying my ex wife....... But it would just lead to me and Barbel commiserating each other about our ex wives over a pint of virtual beer with a virtual whisky chaser.
    Lady Rose wrote:
    We could have SABS sports day ...

Cheese Rolling, Wife Carrying, Welly Throwing .... And then a trip to A&E afterwards :)) :))
    :)) Not a bad idea, but who would end up being the uber competitive member.... Every sports day has one.
  • Number24Number24 NorwayPosts: 21,815MI6 Agent
    edited March 2017
    Also Ferret-legging (google it), toe-wrestling, bog-snorkling (an indoors sport), high-heels race (open to both sexes), beer-can regatta, extreme ironing (an outdoors sport), beard and mustache championship (open to both sexes). Sobriety and sanity are the only things that limit our imagination :007)
    edited March 2017
    Ferret Legging ... obviously one for Chriscoop there.

I'll have to be the referee as I will be unable to participate as the rules state 'The sport is said to involve very little "native skill", simply an ability to "have your tool bitten and not care".'

As I am without said 'tool' it would put me at an unfair advantage :)) :))
    Doubt post
    While I'm a firm believer in equality oportunity, I agree the ladies have to miss that particular oportunity.
    I don't see any problems with bog-snorkling, however. The local, regional and even national press has called SABS "bog-standard" for years, so this establishment should be perfect for the sport. :)
    Lady Rose wrote:
    Ferret Legging ... obviously one for Chriscoop there. :))
    I have a response to this..... But modesty forbids ;%
    I wonder if the ladies here can compete with TP in high-heels running?
    The was a famous Yorkshire ferret legger ...
    ... Willy Eckaslike. ;)
    "I've been informed that there ARE a couple of QAnon supporters who are fairly regular posters in AJB."
    The was a famous Yorkshire ferret legger ...
    ... Willy Eckaslike. ;)
    Don't forget willys best mate ecky thump.

A Yorkshire man is rushed to hospital after collapsing on a nightclub dance floor,
    " ere whasup we im? " asks his friend
    "drugs overdose, do you know what he's taken and how he's taken it?" says the medic
    " E by gum" replies the friend.
    Sorry, I need translation. ?:)
    Number24 wrote:
    Sorry, I need translation. ?:)

How would the BBC pronounce "E by gum"?
    https://youtu.be/vpLZs5nbK9k
    This particular show caused the death of a viewer because he laughed so much.
    Number 24, oh my God is the direct translation for this yorkshireism.

But in reference to my joke, E is what the party drug ecstasy was known by and " by gum " is just referring to how the bloke administered the drug to himself.
    The phrase, ee by gum is a phrase associated with Yorkshire people but I've never actualy ever heard anyone say it in real life.
    Thanks
    Number24 wrote:
    Thanks
    That's ok 24,
    I'm now going to go sit in the corner by myself and think about what I've done :#
    No, it was interesting. I think most non-British know standard English, Cockney, Scottish and Irish. Other dialekt are unknown to us. Wonder if anyone here from outside Britain understand the original joke?
    It's no use 24, the damage is done

20170306_192535.jpg
    -Då ej var onge trudde ej at penga e alt, sa Sunnmøringen.
    -No veit ej at ej hadde rett.

Now I've done the same, just more so. Now I'll join you with a cold Coke Zero :D

(good luck with Google Translate :)))
    Number24 wrote:
    -Då ej var onge trudde ej at penga e alt, sa Sunnmøringen.
    -No veit ej at ej hadde rett.

Now I've done the same, just more so. Now I'll join you with a cold Coke Zero :D

(good luck with Google Translate :)))
    :)) :)) :))
    Who ended up with the money? And who is Sunnmøringen?
    A Sunnmøring is a person from the Sunnmøre region around Ålesund. Let's just say we have the reputation of being the Scotsmen of Norway. The Sunnmøring said he thought money was everything when he was young. - Now I know it is.
    :)) It's amazing how the Scottish reputation for being frugal is international.