The Silencer & Black Garter

Comments

• LoeffelholzLoeffelholz The United States, With LovePosts: 8,992Quartermasters
    New for 2017 .....

The Complete AJB007... This beautiful hand crafted magazine, available every fortnight, over 31 weeks.
    Building to a fantastic guide and informative research resource . Learn the history, the glamour and
    Conflict that goes in to keeping the Internets best Bond forum running.
    A double spread poster in every copy, showing all the Mods, Quartermasters etc in all their glory.
    Part one has a no holds barred interview with Sir Miles, holding nothing back, he gives us the low down
    On all the in house romances and arguments, from the Christmas party .
    Every fortnight, the back page will show a section of the SABS, building to a fascinating map of the
    Establishment, the first issue, shows the lay out of " The old geezers" table.
    Part one comes with a free novelty " Thread Closed" kit. For hours of fun, issue 1 only £453.78 ( usual
    Price £0.47p.

There is a highly classified plan to use B2s to air-drop copies into North Korea to dispirit the population -{
    Check out my Amazon author page! Mark Loeffelholz
    "I am not an entrant in the Shakespeare Stakes." - Ian Fleming
    "Screw 'em." - Daniel Craig, The Best James Bond EverTM
  • BarbelBarbel ScotlandPosts: 36,390Chief of Staff
    A double spread poster in every copy, showing all the Mods, Quartermasters etc in all their glory.

We'd like

aa_old_man_4.jpg

but more realistically

AA_OLD_MAN_5.jpg
  • LoeffelholzLoeffelholz The United States, With LovePosts: 8,992Quartermasters
    Right :))
    Check out my Amazon author page! Mark Loeffelholz
    "I am not an entrant in the Shakespeare Stakes." - Ian Fleming
    "Screw 'em." - Daniel Craig, The Best James Bond EverTM
  • Silhouette ManSilhouette Man The last refuge of a scoundrelPosts: 8,695MI6 Agent
    Number24 wrote:
    I don't drink, remember? :))

Neither do I, but I just needed something stronger (in a virtual sense). :D
    "The tough man of the world. The Secret Agent. The man who was only a silhouette." - Ian Fleming, Moonraker (1955).
  • CoolHandBondCoolHandBond Mactan IslandPosts: 6,269MI6 Agent
    Champagne all round, please, as it's my daughter's 32nd birthday. We have spent an hour chatting online, modern technology is brilliant the picture is so clear and it's great to see the grandkids as well -{
    Yeah, well, sometimes nothin' can be a real cool hand.
  • Thunderbird 2Thunderbird 2 East of Cardiff, Wales.Posts: 2,777MI6 Agent
    Floorpanel lights up, TB2 & Holly are projected into the room as a hologram image, a'la Star Wars.
    The cat is cleaning her claws.

This is Thunderbird 2, I am currently returning from a holiday seeing family. Please shout your beverage and cuisine requirements at the A.R.S.E, and it will provide your requirements for now. Pussy and I will Return..

Barbel - Dinnae get up tae high do, holler yer gubbins at baheed geegaw on tha wa, it'll git yeh al hoved up sharpish!

The holagram disappears. The A.R.S.E's cylon eye scans the room ominously
    This is Thunderbird 2, how can I be of assistance?
  • Number24Number24 NorwayPosts: 21,815MI6 Agent
    Nice to see you, A. R. S. E. I would like some hot chocolate in honour of the fine winter weather outside ;) :)
    Hey. Is everyone leaving me here with A. R. S. E., drinking alone?
    The A. R. S. E. isn't very talkative......
  • CoolHandBondCoolHandBond Mactan IslandPosts: 6,269MI6 Agent
    The service is terrible in here, 24, you just have to help yourself to a drink and then talk to yourself as well :))
    Yeah, well, sometimes nothin' can be a real cool hand.
  • ThunderpussyThunderpussy Behind you !Posts: 63,792MI6 Agent
    I usually only listen when I'm talking anyway :p :D
    "I've been informed that there ARE a couple of QAnon supporters who are fairly regular posters in AJB."
    I actually enjoyed how the A. R. S. E. valued it's words and left me alone. I'm very familiar with that type of restrained behavior - I don't live in Italy, you know B-) vi
    (Enters SABS. The A. R. S. E. scans me cylon-style. After a visual ID it serves me a cold Coke Zero. I put the money on the bar, not and sit down)
  • Thunderbird 2Thunderbird 2 East of Cardiff, Wales.Posts: 2,777MI6 Agent
    Terrible service?!
    Bloddy cheek! How many other pubs have an interactive virtual reality autonservice system and holographic communication device?

Now I had better prep Barbel's breakfast, Holly's breakfast, do the supply requisition list, and the A.R.S.E needs it's solar panels cleaned (shudders.) Oh and the till needs attention too. Seems someone has left virtual money sitting out again.

Pussy, I'm sorry I wasn't listening. Can we please get an Astromech droid? I have seen one just like R2D2 except his panels are green rather than blue?
    This is Thunderbird 2, how can I be of assistance?
    Thank you, TB2! :)
    TB2, we don't allow green trainers, so no green panels. ;)
    "I've been informed that there ARE a couple of QAnon supporters who are fairly regular posters in AJB."
    A dry Coke Zero, since it's raining in Norway in January again. Thanks :#
    I like the A.R.S.E. actually :)
    The quiet reminds me of home, and the electric buzzing when he works reminds me the flouresent light on the kitchen ceiling needs changing.
    As John Gardner would say- Q'ute!
    I hope your voice is getting better, Great Le ... Barbel. :)
    (Looks at the A.R.S.E. hoping he knows what I'll order by now)
    I need a COKE ZERO, YOU ARSE!
  • ChriscoopChriscoop Belize Posts: 10,449MI6 Agent
    Brrrrrrr it's been cold today ( for here) one of those days when the expression on your face outside is still there 5 minutes after you've gone inside.
    I'll have a Macallan please, to warm the blood.
    Just been reading about the petition to get the last surviving dam buster a royal honour, if they did that surely all of the squadron should get posthumous honours shouldn't they?
    It was either that.....or the priesthood
    I agree on the Dambusters, but not the temperature. It's late January and I walked in here with not even needing a jacket.
    Service is slow here tonight :#
    My voice is a lot better today, thanks 24. I'll join CC in a Macallan if anyone ever gets round to serving in here.
    Are there batteries in the A.R.S,E.?
    Number24 wrote:
    I agree on the Dambusters, but not the temperature. It's late January and I walked in here with not even needing a jacket.
    Service is slow here tonight :#
    Obviously not cold for you hardened Arcticers, but I've been out most the day and the windchill was biting. The temperature never moved from - 2 degrees Celsius, but the real feel was more - 7.

Barbel, I've got the cold too. Olbas covered feet and sipping some some 12 year old Macallan. In fact I'm having a Scottish influenced night, shortly I'll be having some horlicks with some Walkers finest all butter shortbread. Truly the finest shortbread in the world.
    Number24 wrote:
    Are there batteries in the A.R.S,E.?
    It's solar powered, maybe the panels need cleaning, who lights the fire in here? Surely they let matches go near an A.R.S.E?
    That's a pain, getting the cold where you live :# . I'm planning on some Famous Grouse soon, but I'll hold off on the shortbread and Horlicks.
    Well, winter is coming for me anyway. I'm watching two episodes of GoT tonight :D

6c97f234cb90481bb79fd3ea9b9c8cc4.jpg
    Barbel wrote:
    That's a pain, getting the cold where you live :# . I'm planning on some Famous Grouse soon, but I'll hold off on the shortbread and Horlicks.

Colds are quite common here in North Yorkshire too. Ive got it off the boy! Nurseries have more bugs than a world health organisation infectious disease laboratory!