The Silencer & Black Garter

Comments

• BarbelBarbel ScotlandPosts: 36,588Chief of Staff
    My pleasure, and have one yourself landlord- but watch out for that man with- (Thump.).... too late.
  • Charmed & DangerousCharmed & Dangerous Posts: 7,358MI6 Agent
    :)) :)) :))
    Christ, I miss the Cold War. And the Trainer-ed one :(
    "How was your lamb?" "Skewered. One sympathises."
  • ThunderpussyThunderpussy Behind you !Posts: 63,792MI6 Agent
    The first TV advert to join MI6 will be shown tonight !
    "I've been informed that there ARE a couple of QAnon supporters who are fairly regular posters in AJB."
    I don't think they'd have any use for a haggis-eating, skirt-wearing bass player... Double whisky, please, landlord.
  • Number24Number24 NorwayPosts: 21,864MI6 Agent
    True. I hear they prefer smalahove-eating, chainsaw-wielding Scandinavians :D
    The usual, please.
    I'd be willing to Seduce any gorgeous Russian agents :D
    "I've been informed that there ARE a couple of QAnon supporters who are fairly regular posters in AJB."
    AA_OLD_MAN_3.jpg

Why, TP, she's just your type!
    :)) At my age, I'm not Fussy
    The week-long strike of the NRK TV and radio journalists is over -{
    It felt emotional when the 7 PM news started tonight.
    Am I cool or what? :D
    Anyone know where Chrisscoop is ? I know he got a new car, so he may well be
    doing a Jeremy Clarkson. That is a driving holiday and not Punching a colleague
    in the mouth :D
    Here is my 59,000 post ...... 59 sounds good but ... 69 would be better ! :D
    Your 69 000th post should be a brilliant multiple entendre :D
    Good evening. I'd like a Coke Zero with lots ice, please.
    You could say the occasion is the fact that I saw not one, not two, not even three, but FOUR policemen today. And a police car! I can't remember last time that happened. They were getting ice cream :)
  • ChriscoopChriscoop Belize Posts: 10,449MI6 Agent
    Number24 wrote:
    You could say the occasion is the fact that I saw not one, not two, not even three, but FOUR policemen today. And a police car! I can't remember last time that happened. They were getting ice cream :)
    Thats remarkable, is it a Norwegian thing or just your local area thing?
    There are a few car shows on this weekend near me so the police are out in force with their mobile speed camera vans. I saw 4 different ones yesterday.
    It was either that.....or the priesthood
    Anyone know where Chrisscoop is ? I know he got a new car, so he may well be
    doing a Jeremy Clarkson. That is a driving holiday and not Punching a colleague
    in the mouth :D
    It's nice to be missed, {[]
    I've been really busy, working away in an area with no Internet access, along with the nice weather and my little boy wanting to be outside on an evening and spending time with my daughters has conspired to keep me off ajb and technology in general, I dare say it's not a bad thing to go tech free from time to time.
    In other news Yes Tp you're quite right, I have also been messing with Alfa Romeos, tidying up the gt, bringing the qos 159 le up to scratch and teaching the boy how to outrun German police bmws in an alfa. Along with keeping mrscoops mito in decent nick, which is no mean feat, how can one so small and fair of face make such an unholy God awful mess of a car each week?
    20180426_194343.jpg

20180430_123903.jpg

DSC_0004_4.jpg
    edited June 2018
    Chriscoop wrote:
    Number24 wrote:
    There are a few car shows on this weekend near me so the police are out in force with their mobile speed camera vans. I saw 4 different ones yesterday.

It's often like that in the countryside, but not just here. A friend who lives in Oslo said he spots police cars so seldom he get paranoid when he sees one :))
    But on the bright side, we rarely need them. I've never needed emergency help from the police in my life.

Still, there is crime in Norway too. Yesterday a big, violent brute broke into a hotel on Spitzbergen:

5a720bb8-8555-4ae5-915f-119735ea171d?fit=crop&h=810&q=80&w=1440
    Number24 wrote:
    Chriscoop wrote:
    Number24 wrote:

It's often like that in the countryside, but not just here. A friend who lives in Oslo said he spots police cars so seldom he get paranoid when he sees one :))
    But on the bright side, we rarely need them. I've never needed emergency help from the police in my life.

Still, there is crime in Norway too. Yesterday a big, violent brute broke into a hotel on Spitzbergen:

5a720bb8-8555-4ae5-915f-119735ea171d?fit=crop&h=810&q=80&w=1440
    :))
    A double Coke Zero with ice, please.
    I'm celebrating my birthday. I like my 39th birthdays and I've celebrating them for many years -{
  • JTMJTM Posts: 3,027MI6 Agent
    Happy Birthday N24 -{
    Congratulations {[]
  • Dirty PunkerDirty Punker ...Your Eyes Only, darling."Posts: 2,587MI6 Agent
    Happy B'day, 0024.
    a reasonable rate of return
    edited June 2018
    I see the Norwegian PM in in Britain today ....
    Coincidence ? :D

I'm making the most of the good weather ( not often we get it )
    and playing with my new toy. Upgraded my phone to a Samsung S9+ having fun playing with the super slow motion etc.
    Happy birthday, N24! {[]
    Thank you all :)
    I can recommend to everyone (at least if you haven't reached your 50's yet) to celebrate your 39th birthday year after year. It's a a good age to have. :D
    On a recent study ( They seem to do one of these every year ) on Humour throughout the world. They measured
    the reaction of people to the same joke. They discovered that the least funny country was ....... Canada ! while
    the most amused country ...... Germany !
    If you'd like to try out the joke used, here it is.

Two hunters were in the woods when one collapsed, the other hunter thinking he'd had a heart attack and might be Dead
    called the emergency services on his phone. Telling the operator that his friend and fallen over and he thought he was Dead .
    the operator asked him " Could you just make sure he's dead " ... " Ok, wait a minute " said the hunter. After a pause a gun
    shot was heard and the hunter was back on to the operator, ..." Ok , He's dead, what now " :D
    I, representing all five million Norwegians, think that joke is funny.
    Wait, Grindelwald is also here. I can only speak for 2.5 million, he can speak for the rest :D
    As an idea for a thread, I thought I'd have a go at some Erotic Bond fan fiction.
    Although in keeping with the values of AJB007, I shall obscure the saucier parts. ;)
    WARNING !!!! This is far hotter than " Fifty shades "

Bond's hand reached down to grab his
    PPK
    it felt good in his hand.
    The door opened and there she stood, with two big
    Ice creams
    " I'm sure you'd like to lick these " she said seductively. "Absolutely , I love to get
    my tongue deep in to
    Those
    Bond's tongue began to probe the
    deliciously tastey creamy goodness
    The girl began to pant "I'm dripping
    ice-cream all over the carpet
    "
    "Dirty Girl " said Bond. " Here let me push this
    cadburys flake, in the top
    "Oh James, it's going in so deep !" ..... " let me lick the
    TIP
    " That's the best Part " laughed Bond, " Now quickly grab my
    napkin set, to clean up
    those ....
    sticky fingers."
    " James you are so skilled with your
    fingers
    I'd never thought that shadow
    puppetry could be so
    sensual
    "Wait till you see what I can do with my
    little finger
  • Dirty PunkerDirty Punker ...Your Eyes Only, darling."Posts: 2,587MI6 Agent
    :)) :)) :)) :))
    a reasonable rate of return
    This is far better than 50 Shades of Grey :))