The Silencer & Black Garter

Comments

• AlphaOmegaSinAlphaOmegaSin EnglandPosts: 10,924MI6 Agent
    I prefer Red Leicester :v
    1.On Her Majesties Secret Service 2.The Living Daylights 3.license To Kill 4.The Spy Who Loved Me 5.Goldfinger
  • ThunderpussyThunderpussy Behind you !Posts: 63,792MI6 Agent
    I like red lobster when I can get it. :))
    Only joking, it's banned in the bible, so no one should be
    Eating it ! :))
    "I've been informed that there ARE a couple of QAnon supporters who are fairly regular posters in AJB."
  • Number24Number24 NorwayPosts: 21,836MI6 Agent
    Good evening. Today I bought my "new" car. Now I discovered it says "Toyota Hell Auto" under both license plates :D
  • BarbelBarbel ScotlandPosts: 36,479Chief of Staff
    Landlord, a pint of the low-alcohol beer for our friend with the new car.
    In fact,"Toyota Hell Car" is the litteral translation....
    Thank you, Barbel :)
    {[] Skol!
    :)) did you know an anagram of Toyota hell car is ....
    ......... To Orally Teach ? ;)
    "I've been informed that there ARE a couple of QAnon supporters who are fairly regular posters in AJB."
    James, you're incorrigible.
    Always enjoyed learning a new tongue. ;)
    Barbel wrote:
    {[] Skol!

Skål!
    Skull ! :))
  • Charmed & DangerousCharmed & Dangerous Posts: 7,358MI6 Agent
    Skill! :007)
    "How was your lamb?" "Skewered. One sympathises."
    You people are just envious of the fact that we have three more letters in our alphbet :007)
    My future Norwegian Mother in Law has taught me a few Words of Norway :))
    1.On Her Majesties Secret Service 2.The Living Daylights 3.license To Kill 4.The Spy Who Loved Me 5.Goldfinger
  • hot crossed bondhot crossed bond at the barPosts: 181MI6 Agent
    I know Holland is not the same place...but you just made me think of a Dutch drinking buddy I had when I lived in Kingston Ontario Canada. Theo Bartels...an older gentleman, fancied himself as Sean Connery...funny hadn't thought of him in years
    I'm motivated by my duty
    We have the language of Shakespeare, and no one speaks it betterer
    Than what I does ! :D
    cheers TP! FOR HE"S A JOLLY GOOD FELLOW! EVERYBOBY!
    I'm motivated by my duty
    :))
    Speaking of old mates. I used to work with a Portuguese guy. One weekend some
    Blokes asked him if he wanted to go surfing with them, as it was cold he'd need a
    wet suit etc. He declined, Later I asked him why he hadn't gone,as I knew he surfed
    He told me, " When I surf, it's in a pair of baggies, with the sun shining " :))
    I had a Mate back in School who was a self made Expert in homemade Bombs :o
    :)) I think every school had one, I remember we did. :))
    Happily he was an academic not a terrorist. ;)
    his name was "Shot Gun Louis" guess what he did? well he brought a shot gun to school...pulled it out of his locker to show everyone and it went off! we never saw him again after that :))
    I'm motivated by my duty
    Going from Memory, here is the Story of one of his daft Jokes

He joined us in Year 8 (I'll call him Gary) and although he was small and skinny and we thought he was a bit nerdy, he was a fellow smoker and liked football so he joined our little gang of six and made it seven.

After he'd been there a few days we were smoking behind the bicycle shed in the big playground when he revealed out of the blue that he could make a bomb. We all laughed at him but he kept a serious face and told us that we'd see.

A few days later he showed me a square tin with tape wrapped around it and a fuse hanging out which he had in his bag. The tin box looked like an old medicine box and measured about twice the volume of a tobacco tin. He said he was going to let it off at lunch break. The rest of us were pretty excited.

Gary brought it out with him in his blazer pocket at lunchtime and showed it to the rest of the gang. The fuse was about a foot and a half long and disappeared under the tape and into a hole in the top of the tin. He had already decided where he was going to put it - behind the big loose iron hasp which held the padlock on the woodwork shed.

We waited until the bell went to signal the end of lunch break as my mate Alan (probably the more sensible and thoughtful of the bunch) had quite rightly pointed out that someone might get injured by it. As the playground was almost cleared we started to walk away from Gary as he lit the fuse.

My stomach was turning somersaults as we queued in front of the steps to enter the school building. I looked back over my shoulder and could see the smoke from the fuse and I looked to the top of the steps to see if the teacher on duty had seen it. He hadn't. Gary was by now standing beside me smiling. Suddenly there was a huge bang, followed by the sound of metal clanging across concrete. The kids who were left on the steps let out gasps of astonishment and the teacher couldn't help but shout, "Bloody hell!!" as the seven of us kept eyes front and disappeared into the building while the crowd stayed outside to view the carnage.

It had blown a hole around 4ft in diameter in the double doors and sent the hasp and padlock flying through the air to land about 20ft away.

There was a major inquiry at the school and the Police were called. Everyone's bags were searched by the staff and over the next week or so, one by one the entire upper years were called to the headmasters office to be interrogated, but our gang all stayed schtum and pleaded complete innocence.

Gary never told us what was in that bomb. He said that his father had told him how to make it, and had sworn him to secrecy on the ingredients!!

That wasn't the last of Gary's pranks that year but fortunately none were as outrageous as the woodwork shed bomb.

He left the following year to go and live abroad with his family.

My father was a teacher (the pupils were kids and teenagers). He used to entertain them with stories about he and his friends used to make bombs and primitive guns when he was their age. He even showed me the bullet marks in the toilet doors at his old School :D

I should point out that my dad was not only a teacher for 40 years in the community he grew up in, but also a parish clerk and museum guide. A real pillar of the community.
    There were good Times in School, but I also went through a rather terrible Period of being Bullied due to me being Autistic :# Resulted in me surviving a near successful Suicide Attempt.
  • HigginsHiggins GermanyPosts: 16,618MI6 Agent
    :)) I think every school had one, I remember we did. :))
    Happily he was an academic not a terrorist. ;)

remembers me of the guy who was really good with explosives when at school.

I met him later in the bus and he told me that he was studying mechanics with an emphasize on rocket science.

He told me that he was working on a rocket engine and the problem was that he could not get it started with the electric power which was available at campus.

He fantasized how to get direct access to a nuclear power station to make sure that the engine could start :)) :)) :))
    President of the 'Misty Eyes Club'.

Dalton - the weak and weepy Bond!
    There were good Times in School, but I also went through a rather terrible Period of being Bullied due to me being Autistic :# Resulted in me surviving a near successful Suicide Attempt.

Seriously: I had no idea.

Back to the fun: That explains a lot :)) :)) :)) :))

:)) :))
  • The Domino EffectThe Domino Effect Posts: 3,631MI6 Agent
    Number24 wrote:
    In fact,"Toyota Hell Car" is the litteral translation....
    Thank you, Barbel :)

Number 24, isn't there a place in Norway named Hell? I seem to recall someone sending me a postcard from there once.
    create-new-password-short-penis.jpg

:)) :))
    Paging Thunderpussy....