The Silencer & Black Garter

Comments

• ThunderpussyThunderpussy Behind you !Posts: 63,792MI6 Agent
    Felt sorry for poor old Madonna, last night on the Brits. Falling off
    Stage at her age, lucky she didn't break a hip ! :D
    "I've been informed that there ARE a couple of QAnon supporters who are fairly regular posters in AJB."
  • The Red KindThe Red Kind EnglandPosts: 3,144MI6 Agent
    I've often wondered if the Irish cricket team are predominately actually English people living in Ireland as happens in quite a lot of other sports or whether there actually is an albeit small interest in the sport there.

The latter I believe. Although their best player now plays for England..
    "Any of the opposition around..?"
  • Lady RoseLady Rose London,UKPosts: 2,667MI6 Agent
    Did Madonna pop in here for some of the Landlords home brew before she performed on The Brits last night ?? :)) :))
    # , She fell into the groove .... ;)
    Although, I'd say that's one dancer who won't be working again ! :D
    "I've been informed that there ARE a couple of QAnon supporters who are fairly regular posters in AJB."
  • The Domino EffectThe Domino Effect Posts: 3,631MI6 Agent
    Funny, but I fell off my stool in exactly the same fashion...except that I didn't blame Armani!
  • always shakenalways shaken LondonPosts: 6,287MI6 Agent

yes that was the best part of the show ,couldn't have happened to a nicer person :))
    just a shame she didn't land on Kanye West ,
    By the way, did I tell you, I was "Mad"?
    :)) :)) :))
  • Number24Number24 NorwayPosts: 21,812MI6 Agent
    Hi, people. I just spent a few days visiting my sister and her family. I attended her son's birthday. The last time I was at a 2-year old's birthday it was still the 1970's :D
    Talking of kids: I just saw on TV a kindergarden in Tromsø doing icebathing. Tromsø is well north of the artic circle, so someone takes toughening up the younger generation seriously.
    We thought you were being a bit quiet. ;)
    Just assumed it was another weird Norwegian holiday. :p
  • BarbelBarbel ScotlandPosts: 36,383Chief of Staff

I tripped up coming off the stage earlier tonight (didn't fall, just stumbled), and someone in the audience shouted out "Hey, are you trying to copy Madonna?" :))
    :)) A Madonna tribute act, It's an Idea. :D
  • AlphaOmegaSinAlphaOmegaSin EnglandPosts: 10,924MI6 Agent
    Barbel wrote:

I tripped up coming off the stage earlier tonight (didn't fall, just stumbled), and someone in the audience shouted out "Hey, are you trying to copy Madonna?" :))

A few Pints too many? :))

Good to see your alright, number 24 {[]
    1.On Her Majesties Secret Service 2.The Living Daylights 3.license To Kill 4.The Spy Who Loved Me 5.Goldfinger
  • Number24Number24 NorwayPosts: 21,812MI6 Agent
    We thought you were being a bit quiet. ;)
    Just assumed it was another weird Norwegian holiday. :p

It's the Winter Holiday, a holiday created to give people more time to go to their cabin in the mountains and ski. I went to Bergen, known for rain and not snow. So, you assumed correctly. :D
  • BarbelBarbel ScotlandPosts: 36,383Chief of Staff
    Barbel wrote:

A few Pints too many? :))

Good to see your alright, number 24 {[]

Na, just walking backwards at the time!
    You shouldn't be attempting a moonwalk ! ;)
  • Sir MilesSir Miles The Wrong Side Of The WardrobePosts: 26,617Chief of Staff
    You shouldn't be attempting a moonwalk ! ;)

Indeed ! Trousers on at all times :D
    YNWA 97
    The last Time I tried a Moonwalk, they stuck me in Broadmoor :))
    1.On Her Majesties Secret Service 2.The Living Daylights 3.license To Kill 4.The Spy Who Loved Me 5.Goldfinger
    Has anyone seen this dress. http://www.independent.co.uk/news/science/what-color-is-the-dress-blue-and-black-or-white-and-gold-whatever-you-see-says-a-lot-about-you-10074490.html
    It either looks Black/blue or White/gold ? My brain must be odd, as I see it as Blue/gold ?
    It's Blue and Gold. Your not going senile as of yet :)
    Although it has a light blue tinge, I imagine in person it is White & Gold dress??

This is actually quite a relevant topic for us fans trying to distinguish from various photos the colours of Bond's suits, jackets, sunglasses etc. etc.. :)
    I agree {[]
    Its actually blue and black ...

B-1l26HXAAEJ48-.jpg

When we saw it last night my hubby and I both saw white and gold and my daughter blue and black.

I've read a hundred scientific reasons why its an optical illusion and one about how older eyes view the colour blue differently ...

So TP, your brain isn't odd, its just your eyes are old :))
    I'm looking at her, not the Dress :))
    The dress company must be besides themselves with glee ... The publicity !!!!

(And for those who care, the dress also comes in pink/black and white black :)) :)) )
    I think that most of us Males here wont be focusing on the Dress :))
    Lady Rose wrote:
    The dress company must be besides themselves with glee ... The publicity !!!!

(And for those who care, the dress also comes in pink/black and white black :)) :)) )

So they don't even do it in White & Gold..?? :s :))
    I do think I'm actually going slightly mad. I just had another look via TP's link and the dress now definitely looks blue & black.. :s ?:) ?:)
    Whatever anyone thinks, I think it's great to have a discussion about
    Ladies fashion. Here in the SBS. We're definitely going up market. :D
    Whatever anyone thinks, I think it's great to have a discussion about
    Ladies fashion. Here in the SBS. We're definitely going up market. :D

We are all wearing our dresses right now, yes..?? ;%
    Well it is Friday night ! ;)