The Silencer & Black Garter

Comments

• AlphaOmegaSinAlphaOmegaSin EnglandPosts: 10,924MI6 Agent
    Trying to tell us something Higgins? :v
    1.On Her Majesties Secret Service 2.The Living Daylights 3.license To Kill 4.The Spy Who Loved Me 5.Goldfinger
  • HigginsHiggins GermanyPosts: 16,618MI6 Agent
    I must sit down for my pee as the doctor told me not to lift heavy items.
    Is that enough info for you, AOS? :p
    President of the 'Misty Eyes Club'.

Dalton - the weak and weepy Bond!
    :)) :))
    1.On Her Majesties Secret Service 2.The Living Daylights 3.license To Kill 4.The Spy Who Loved Me 5.Goldfinger
  • Sir MilesSir Miles The Wrong Side Of The WardrobePosts: 26,617Chief of Staff
    Higgins wrote:
    I must sit down for my pee as the doctor told me not to lift heavy items.
    Is that enough info for you, AOS? :p

Your belly has got THAT big now ? :o :v :D
    YNWA 97
  • ThunderpussyThunderpussy Behind you !Posts: 63,792MI6 Agent
    I would sit down too, but I hate how the end splashes in the water, every time ! ;) :p
    "I've been informed that there ARE a couple of QAnon supporters who are fairly regular posters in AJB."
    I feel young :# :))
  • Sir MilesSir Miles The Wrong Side Of The WardrobePosts: 26,617Chief of Staff
    I would sit down too, but I hate how the end splashes in the water, every time ! ;) :p

Your bum sags that far down ? :D
    YNWA 97
    :)) :)) :))
    I think your mind is even more warped than mine. :D
    "I've been informed that there ARE a couple of QAnon supporters who are fairly regular posters in AJB."
    Is that even possible? :o
    :o WOW !
  • hot crossed bondhot crossed bond at the barPosts: 181MI6 Agent
    :o WOW !
    that story is something else!!
    I'm motivated by my duty
  • Charmed & DangerousCharmed & Dangerous Posts: 7,358MI6 Agent
    Unbelievable!
    "How was your lamb?" "Skewered. One sympathises."
    heres a story of mine from 1990...New Orleans...walking to the corner shop one night...late fall...it's cold, hands in pockets...looking down, face in the collar of coat. walking along...had not noticed the car pull up along side me...suddenly I hear "hey buddy!" I look over to my left...out of the back window of the white car is a gun! when they say your life flashes before your eyes...it's true! I don't know how long I froze...but when I heard the gun go off...I was off like a shot!!! so I am in the shop now...I tell the shop owner jim..he might want to call the law...cos of what happened. he asked me if I was alright...I said..."I just came to get a pack of cigarettes...they say smoking will kill you...but I didn't expect to get shot!" true story!
    I'm motivated by my duty
    wow. America seems a wild place at times.
    new Orleans is a wonderful and wild place! don't judge it by that story...but I have hundreds about it!
    I'm motivated by my duty
    Three city's in America I'd love to see. New York, New Orleans & San Francisco. -{
    ( pity they didn't call it New Francisco, for the hat trick ) ;)
  • The Domino EffectThe Domino Effect Posts: 3,631MI6 Agent
    Love the new menu, landlord! I'll have a number 42, two 63s and a 117 please, and hold the sputum.
    It's one of the 11 herbs and Spices !
    I can recommend the 69, it's dinner for two. ;)
    Can I have some of those Ham Sandwiches Landlord? The OH is cooking Tonight :#
    Can't beat a bit of ham, cheese and pickle. :)
    With Dijon Mustard :o :x :))
    Colman's English Mustard, is the Only one ! ;)
    You can't beat the Coleman's though

If there was Irish Mustard, I expect it would be very 'explosive' in Flavor :D
    Speaking of things Irish, who'd have thought Ireland would be winning
    At ............ Cricket ! -{ :))
    I wasn't aware that there was an Irish Cricket Team :))
    Neither did I :))
    But any game that stops for tea and cream buns, can't be all bad. :D
    Yes :))
  • The Domino EffectThe Domino Effect Posts: 3,631MI6 Agent
    I've often wondered if the Irish cricket team are predominately actually English people living in Ireland as happens in quite a lot of other sports or whether there actually is an albeit small interest in the sport there.
  • Silhouette ManSilhouette Man The last refuge of a scoundrelPosts: 8,693MI6 Agent
    I wasn't aware that there was an Irish Cricket Team :))

Oh yes, they've got everything in Ireland now. :))
    "The tough man of the world. The Secret Agent. The man who was only a silhouette." - Ian Fleming, Moonraker (1955).