The Silencer & Black Garter

Comments

• The Red KindThe Red Kind EnglandPosts: 3,144MI6 Agent
    {[]
    Well it is Friday night ! ;)
    "Any of the opposition around..?"
  • AlphaOmegaSinAlphaOmegaSin EnglandPosts: 10,924MI6 Agent
    Maybe LR can provide some Samples? :))
    1.On Her Majesties Secret Service 2.The Living Daylights 3.license To Kill 4.The Spy Who Loved Me 5.Goldfinger
  • The Domino EffectThe Domino Effect Posts: 3,631MI6 Agent
    Utterly bizarre. I see white (or very pale blue, actually) and gold. 100%. Strange.
  • ThunderpussyThunderpussy Behind you !Posts: 63,792MI6 Agent
    To my little black dress, I like to add an aran sweater, and a pipe. As I
    Like to be comfortable ! :D
    Seeing it on the news I see Black and Blue, but that's more to do with the
    Neighbours beating me out of their living room. ;)
    "I've been informed that there ARE a couple of QAnon supporters who are fairly regular posters in AJB."
  • Lady RoseLady Rose London,UKPosts: 2,667MI6 Agent
    To my little black dress, I like to add an aran sweater, and a pipe.

I'd keep that little fashion tip secret or all the hipsters in Shoreditch will be following suit !!
    :)) :)) :))
    Maybe, I should do more fashion tips ? :D
    "I've been informed that there ARE a couple of QAnon supporters who are fairly regular posters in AJB."
    I get a lot of my ideas from this musical duo. .......
    https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=O2jQHW64fcU
    Garry Glitter never seems to learn 8-)

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-31657929
    1.On Her Majesties Secret Service 2.The Living Daylights 3.license To Kill 4.The Spy Who Loved Me 5.Goldfinger
  • BarbelBarbel ScotlandPosts: 36,383Chief of Staff
    Pint of lager, landlord, and a Pot Noodle please- what flavours have you got?
    Something hot and spicy ? :D
  • BarbelBarbel ScotlandPosts: 36,383Chief of Staff
    Thank you, I'm glad you noticed- but what about a Pot Noodle?
    :)) doesn't matter what flavours on the side, they all
    Taste like toxic waste. ;)
  • Number24Number24 NorwayPosts: 21,812MI6 Agent
    Russian authorities are ordering their merchant navy captains to supply detailed information on our spectacular coast line "to be prepared for the eventuality of a crisis or war with Norway." One shot of virtual vodka, please! :o
    Number24 wrote:
    Russian authorities are ordering their merchant navy captains to supply detailed information on our spectacular coast line "to be prepared for the eventuality of a crisis or war with Norway." One shot of virtual vodka, please! :o

I don't know if it's just bravado, or something more sinister. But as with the repeated skirting of UK air space it is sligthly worrying.

Of course it could just be that we find out so much more of this espionage now. It's probably been going on for years at this level and is certainly no different to the days of the Cold War. I have a friend who was a submariner back in the day and he tells me it was a constant game of cat and mouse back then. They used to get just as close as they could to the Russian coast line in the Barents Sea before being spotted and vice versa.
    edited February 2015
    I know some Norwegian sailors were very keen photographers when visiting eastern European ports, but that was during the cold war. Now the Russians think the cold war is back and NATO is planning to attack any day, but here in the west we couldn't care less.
    "Really? We're in the middle of an economic depression and we don't want to play ..."

Sidenote: am I living in the only country were the the main news broadcast on a Saturday is postponed because of the World Championship ski jump (large skijump)?
    I really have no idea what planet Putin is on.. 8-)

As for the ski jumping, I'm afraid the answer is yes. I know you love your winter sports but that does seem excessive.
    Postponing the news because of the skiing world championship may seem excessive because it is, but not everyone thinks so. Now they are covering more of the championships in the sports section of the news :))
    Elecronics stores get a peak in the sale of large TV's because of the skiing world championship in Falun, Sweden.
    Putin is one crazy S.O.B :#
    edited February 2015
    Have you noticed how his critics tend to get shot in robberies where the criminal use silencers, but forget to take the money? :v
    I don't think Putin is ordering those hits, he just doesn't mind them ....
    It's more of a "Will no one rid me of this turbulent priest?" situation.
    He's just very lucky ! :D
    One bonus hour of ski jumping after the news Huzzah :))

Thank God I have the Two broke Girls: season 1 AND the entire Yes, Minister/Yes, Prime Minister series on DVD :)
    Number24 wrote:
    Have you noticed how his critics tend to get shot in robberies where the criminal use silencers, but forget to take the money? :v

An expert made a very good point today. He said that while Putin may not specifically have ordered the killer, the killer did so confident of being duly rewarded by Putin for it.
    Number24 wrote:

An expert made a very good point today. He said that while Putin may not specifically have ordered the killer, the killer did so confident of being duly rewarded by Putin for it.

My point exactly :007)
    Number24 wrote:
    Number24 wrote:

My point exactly :007)

Or, not really .... My opinion is that Putin didn't order it, but his followers know he wants the critics gone and Putin will make sure they won't be punished for it.
  • ACACIA_AVENUEACACIA_AVENUE UKPosts: 1,774MI6 Agent
    Morning all, can I have a Pint of Cinzano and a Pork Pie (preferably less than a week old).
    Have I missed anything?
    One of us smells like a tart's handkerchief.
    Morning all, can I have a Pint of Cinzano and a Pork Pie (preferably less than a week old).
    Have I missed anything?

Not much, really. Heston Blumenthal tried a hostile takeover of the SBS put TP fought him off. Not sure where Heston is now, but I thought I heard a noise from the boot of that DB9 parked outside.
    I think that is Mrs TP :))
    That Bloomin Hestonthal ! :))
    The wife travels in the back of the pick up. The dog gets the front seat. :))
  • ACACIA_AVENUEACACIA_AVENUE UKPosts: 1,774MI6 Agent
    Have I missed anything?

Not much, really. Heston Blumenthal tried a hostile takeover of the SBS put TP fought him off.

Thank you ... That would explain why there is goose fat and dry ice over everything in here -{
    One of us smells like a tart's handkerchief.
    Our beloved public broadcaster NRK are continuing thir series of "slow TV". Tonight: National Snow Evning! :)

One cup of hot chocolate, please!