The Silencer & Black Garter

Comments

• AlphaOmegaSinAlphaOmegaSin EnglandPosts: 10,924MI6 Agent
    Thunderbird 2 has let this once fine Drinking Establishment go to the Dogs.

How much are those Ham Sandwiches?
    1.On Her Majesties Secret Service 2.The Living Daylights 3.license To Kill 4.The Spy Who Loved Me 5.Goldfinger
  • Silhouette ManSilhouette Man The last refuge of a scoundrelPosts: 8,693MI6 Agent
    Have you got any of that Moloko Plus in yet? :)) -{
    "The tough man of the world. The Secret Agent. The man who was only a silhouette." - Ian Fleming, Moonraker (1955).
  • Number24Number24 NorwayPosts: 21,812MI6 Agent
    edited March 2015
    What if it becomes self aware and starts killing us off?

Even worse - what if WE start getting self aware? :o
    We have the Christmas Panto for that :D
    1.On Her Majesties Secret Service 2.The Living Daylights 3.license To Kill 4.The Spy Who Loved Me 5.Goldfinger
  • Thunderbird 2Thunderbird 2 East of Cardiff, Wales.Posts: 2,777MI6 Agent
    Thunderbird 2 has let this once fine Drinking Establishment go to the Dogs.

How much are those Ham Sandwiches?

(Emerges from the gents in full IR biohazard suit Voice is through a digital speaker).

I have just fully decontaminated the mess in there. I heard that Captain Scarlet! No Snakebite for you for that!! You are on the cola floats for the rest of tonight. And that is not ham in those sandwiches.

Pussy, I had to take the batteries out of your A.R.S.E for a couple of hours. What were you thinking of putting Holly's Kitty Crunchies up there? She was all over it till I fed her! I have an hour and one half's Oxygen left, so will clean up the Ladies Loo now. Here Holly! Rats time!

Cat jumps up and pads after TB2 into the ladies loo. TB2 picks up a large plunger marked ACME en route.
    This is Thunderbird 2, how can I be of assistance?
    TP, can I have another coke from your A.R.S.E.?
    Go ahead No 24. I have taken the crunchies out, shoved the batteries in the A.N.U.S. (Automatic Network Utility System) on the underside of the landlords A.R.S.E. It should work fine now. Just be sure to give the bottle a firm tug when you pull it out, so the machine registers the deposit.

Toilets are now immaculate. Large Ginger Raspberry please landlord. (Nods at Capt Scarlet) in a clean glass please!
  • ThunderpussyThunderpussy Behind you !Posts: 63,792MI6 Agent
    I hope as well as my A.R.S.E you're all making use of the keypad for automated
    Drinks, the Digitally Integrated Numerical Generator or D.O.N.G. please remember
    To get orders to my A.R.S.E you must first use my D.O.N.G. Thank you. ;)
    "I've been informed that there ARE a couple of QAnon supporters who are fairly regular posters in AJB."
    Apart from running repairs, I am keeping away from that thing. I don't trust the way its red eye sweeps the room like a wall mounted Cylon.

As for the D.O.N.G there are some buttons I will not press. Pussy at this rate with all these dodgy bolt ons you are going to end up becoming a cross between Granville*, Quark and R! Or possibly Professor Bunsen. And no I am NOT Dr Beaker!

* Still Open All Hours not the original.
    :)) it's touch sensitive, a stroke is sometimes sufficient. ;)
    "I've been informed that there ARE a couple of QAnon supporters who are fairly regular posters in AJB."
  • BarbelBarbel ScotlandPosts: 36,383Chief of Staff
    We have the Christmas Panto for that :D

Oh no we don't!
    He's behind you!
  • LexiLexi LondonPosts: 3,000MI6 Agent
    A glass of bucks fizz please...

(well, it IS mother's day) :x
    She's worth whatever chaos she brings to the table and you know it. ~ Mark Anthony
  • Sir MilesSir Miles The Wrong Side Of The WardrobePosts: 26,617Chief of Staff
    Drinks, the Digitally Integrated Numerical Generator or D.O.N.G.

Errr, yeah....you may want to look at that acronym again ;)
    YNWA 97
    Drinks, the Digitally Integrated Numerical Generator or D.O.N.G. please remember
    To get orders to my A.R.S.E you must first use my D.O.N.G. Thank you. ;)

Thanks to your D.O.N.G. I finally got a bottle of coke from Your A.R.S.E. But can your A.R.S.E be use to open the bottle?
    ;% :)) Thanks Sir Miles, it's Digitally Organised Numeric Generator.
    Or D.O.N.G. :D
    Yes, Number24, there's a bottle opener on the side of the machine, tied on with a
    Bit of string. :)
    Amazing, this new technology ...... :))
    Yes indeed, String ! -{ another great British invention ;)
    Also a Big Happy Mother's Day to all the Mums out there. {[]
    I'm reminded of the scene in LALD, when Adam tells some of his workers
    " Now move you Mothers ... " I think this shows how forward thinking Mr Big was
    Employing so many older ladies, showing maybe he wasn't all bad. :))
    Does the A.R.S.E. have some failsafe device to control if the customer has had toom much to drink and must be denied service?
    When was the last Time the Bins were taken out?
  • LexiLexi LondonPosts: 3,000MI6 Agent
    Number24 wrote:
    Amazing, this new technology ...... :))

The mind is telling me "no" but the alcoholic in me is saying, go on, press the D.O.N.G. :))
    She's worth whatever chaos she brings to the table and you know it. ~ Mark Anthony
    AOS wrote " When was the last Time the Bins were taken out?".
    Our bins have a very active social life and are out many nights. :D
    To Number24, Yes there is a built in breathalyser, simply press your lips
    To the rear ...... and Blow. ;)
    I'm sure that Higgins has done a few Breathalysers in his Time :))
    Next time Higgins is in I'll save him a glass of Über Schuhe in Deutschland Gedreht, see if he wants to give it a try.
    A Bottle of Tsingtao Landlord -{
  • Charmed & DangerousCharmed & Dangerous Posts: 7,358MI6 Agent
    Evening all - a pint of Peroni for me please, Barman (when in Rome send all that) :D

Unusual technology in this bar, usually miniaturisation means things get smaller, but that Digital Organised Numerical Generator is the opposite - it's possibly the largest D.O.N.G. I've ever seen in the S&BS. Perhaps because of a snakebite if I heard the earlier conversation correctly?

How did Pierce get on with the voice coaching, Barman? Was it a bit like The King's Speech?
    "How was your lamb?" "Skewered. One sympathises."
    :)) yes, he has an Awful mouth on him at times. ;)
    I've also got a new line in salty nuts, if you can reach them
    They're just behind the D.O.N.G. ;)
    Like most Pub Nuts, there covered in Piss? ;)
    No these should be fine as I've sucked the salt off them to make them
    a bit healthier. ;)
    edited March 2015
    Sadly, there are some cleaning tasks I won't undertake, so I sprayed them with pisstaside, I mean pesticide and left it at that. Pussy hasn't changed colour, so you should be Ok Captain Scarlet.
    Rather you than me though. I'll never munch on the pub nuts. Far too dangerous for me.

Ginger Raspberry please Landlord!