The Silencer & Black Garter

Comments

• AlphaOmegaSinAlphaOmegaSin EnglandPosts: 10,924MI6 Agent
    Have we got any Pasties instead? ;) I really feel like smashing right through one.
    1.On Her Majesties Secret Service 2.The Living Daylights 3.license To Kill 4.The Spy Who Loved Me 5.Goldfinger
  • ThunderpussyThunderpussy Behind you !Posts: 63,792MI6 Agent
    Since the horse meat scandal you can't get any pasties ! :D and I'm not
    Joking. I used to get a couple from Saintsbury but since the scandal, ....
    ..... You can't get them at All ! :))
    "I've been informed that there ARE a couple of QAnon supporters who are fairly regular posters in AJB."
    I've got Cornish Blood, so any Supermarket Chain produced Pasties are an Insult to me :))
    1.On Her Majesties Secret Service 2.The Living Daylights 3.license To Kill 4.The Spy Who Loved Me 5.Goldfinger
    :)) Although my resolution this year was to cut out the Pasties and
    Sausage rolls. :D my waist line will thank me. ;)
    "I've been informed that there ARE a couple of QAnon supporters who are fairly regular posters in AJB."
    I'll admit, I've put on a bit of Weight since before Christmas :))
    I have to keep telling myself that Salads as really, really tasty and are
    Real food. :))
    :)) :))
  • The Domino EffectThe Domino Effect Posts: 3,631MI6 Agent
    I have to keep telling myself that Salads as really, really tasty and are
    Real food. :))

My pet rabbit agrees. Speaking of my pet rabbit, any good recipes for Easter?
    :)) :)) :))
    Have you tried the fish ?
    We've put up the Happy Birthday Lexi banner and have one round of drinks
    And a chorus of " For she's a jolly good fellow". {[]
  • Number24Number24 NorwayPosts: 21,804MI6 Agent
    Cheers to Lexi! :)
  • The Domino EffectThe Domino Effect Posts: 3,631MI6 Agent
    Happy Birthday, Lexi! Does this mean you can finally drink legally in here and stop using that forged ID?
  • always shakenalways shaken LondonPosts: 6,287MI6 Agent
    good for you Lexi, hope you have a wonderful day, -{
    By the way, did I tell you, I was "Mad"?
    Happy Birthday Lexi {[]
  • Silhouette ManSilhouette Man The last refuge of a scoundrelPosts: 8,693MI6 Agent
    Drinks on the house for Lexi. Thunderpussy's paying!!! :)) -{
    "The tough man of the world. The Secret Agent. The man who was only a silhouette." - Ian Fleming, Moonraker (1955).
    Well he's the Landlord, it's his Job to pay :))
  • Silhouette ManSilhouette Man The last refuge of a scoundrelPosts: 8,693MI6 Agent
    Well he's the Landlord, it's his Job to pay :))

Yeah, I know. I just wanted to point it out! :))
    "The tough man of the world. The Secret Agent. The man who was only a silhouette." - Ian Fleming, Moonraker (1955).
    I did say, One free drink. I really meant that for Just for Lexi. :D
    Although I'm beginning to worry about the cake, we put Minigef in it
    So he could burst out in a pair of blue Daniel Craig's swimming trunks
    Is a highly erotic and sexual way,or at least as close as he can get ! ;)
    But Lexi's late and poor old minigeff's been in there for around ten hours.
    I hope we can still eat the cake ? :D
    Are there supposed to the Flies buzzing around the Cake?
  • LexiLexi LondonPosts: 3,000MI6 Agent
    ;% ;% ;%

Ahh, boys...lovely!

Crack open the prosecco and the salted nuts (or not, if TP has his way) and let the celebrations commence! -{ {[] :D
    She's worth whatever chaos she brings to the table and you know it. ~ Mark Anthony
    Not Fly's AOS, tiny micro black spectre helicopters, circling the Volcano
    Shaped cake in honour of Lexi's favourite Bond film, ....... LALD. :D
    It shall be a long Night :))
  • LexiLexi LondonPosts: 3,000MI6 Agent
    ....and Daniel....oh, hang on, he's a bit dark haired, no, wait, a tad short....Ahh...miniG! ;%

Now, when DC DOES turn up...please dim the lights, and put on the slow dance music!
    She's worth whatever chaos she brings to the table and you know it. ~ Mark Anthony
  • Lady RoseLady Rose London,UKPosts: 2,667MI6 Agent
    As it's St Patricks Day today it is only right and proper that I should start drinking at 3 o'clock in he afternoon ...

Lare glass of red please :D
    Drinking from 3 ? You've a bit of catching up to do ! :))
    I jokingly ( but truthfully ) made the observation that St Patrick's day is our
    Version of " The Purge" ;) in that, in the morning to after noon is fine, people
    Out shopping, looking at the parade, maybe a bit of fun fare action and then
    Home. Because at tea time and after the streets fill with drunken Teens !!! 8-)
    Staggering all over the place being sick, and if you look at them the wrong way
    A fight !. :#
    So from tea time on most people stay indoors. :))
  • Number24Number24 NorwayPosts: 21,804MI6 Agent
    It's strange how St Patrick is the only national day "everyone" celebrates, no matter who they are and from where. Not much to it, is there? Just wearing green an getting drunk - what can the appeal be? :))
    And St Patrick was English ! ;)
  • Lady RoseLady Rose London,UKPosts: 2,667MI6 Agent
    Number24 wrote:
    Just wearing green an getting drunk - what can the appeal be? :))

Think you've answered your own question there Number 24 :))