The Silencer & Black Garter

Comments

• AlphaOmegaSinAlphaOmegaSin EnglandPosts: 10,924MI6 Agent
    Think I'll help you with that Experiment :))
    1.On Her Majesties Secret Service 2.The Living Daylights 3.license To Kill 4.The Spy Who Loved Me 5.Goldfinger
  • ThunderpussyThunderpussy Behind you !Posts: 63,792MI6 Agent
    I have read somewhere, that if you drink a bottle of beer over an hour. You can
    Drink all night with no effect. As it takes your body an hour to filter a bottle of
    Liquid?
    "I've been informed that there ARE a couple of QAnon supporters who are fairly regular posters in AJB."
  • Lady RoseLady Rose London,UKPosts: 2,667MI6 Agent
    welshboy78 wrote:

What I really craved though when hungover is meat in the form of bacon butties / pasties / pies :D

Pretty sure there must be some sort of scientific study into why this is the case ... I wouldn't normally wake up and think I'd like a cornish pastie of breakfast :))

Bacon buttie or large fry up I can do anytime ... hungover or not !!
  • The Domino EffectThe Domino Effect Posts: 3,631MI6 Agent
    I seem to recall there was a scientific study about that (I'd be happy to lead another one...just contribute to my crowd-funding effort above) and it was something in bacon that did the trick. I know that for me, if I can't access a bacon butty - not easily found in some of the less-civilised areas of the world, wot? - a quick McDonalds sausage McMuffin and a hashbrown helps. Not as good as good old greasy bacon and melted butter, but available practically everywhere on earth.
    You also never see people leaving night clubs saying ..
    " I could murder a salad, about now" ;)
    "I've been informed that there ARE a couple of QAnon supporters who are fairly regular posters in AJB."
    I see in the big DNA test they did covering Britain, discovered that 30% of all our
    DNA is, German ! :D 11% French etc. Which was surprising. ;)
    Our closest Cousins are the Germans :))
    1.On Her Majesties Secret Service 2.The Living Daylights 3.license To Kill 4.The Spy Who Loved Me 5.Goldfinger
    If my demands are not met, tomorrow morning, I will block out the sun ! :D
  • BarbelBarbel ScotlandPosts: 36,349Chief of Staff
    aa_mr_burns.jpg
    Excellent ! :)
  • LexiLexi LondonPosts: 3,000MI6 Agent
    ....a bit early, but sod it, can I have a G and T please, ice and a slice too...ta -{
    She's worth whatever chaos she brings to the table and you know it. ~ Mark Anthony
    Double Whiskey, neat please :)
    " no ice is extra, Man !" ;)
    G n T, Ice and a slice, a classic. -{
    I read in one of Moore Thanks posts that Sir Roger prefers his Martinis made
    With gin and not vodka. ;)
    " no ice is extra, Man !" ;)

...Oh good! I want ice...so that means no extra price!

(gotta love punctuation! ;) :)) )
    She's worth whatever chaos she brings to the table and you know it. ~ Mark Anthony
    :)) the spoken word is more my medium. No can really appreciate my great brilliance
    Until they have experienced me, Orally. :p :))
    :)) the spoken word is more my medium. No can really appreciate my great brilliance
    Until they have experienced me, Orally. :p :))

Oh TP.. really? :D

Any chance of some nuts.... :v
    He salts his own Nuts :))
    Thanks Lexi, {[] I do worry at times if I might have over stepped the mark :#
    but it's all joking, Bad and puerile ;% I think I may have Innuendo Turrets :))
    Thanks Lexi, {[] I do worry at times if I might have over stepped the mark :#
    but it's all joking, Bad and puerile ;% I think I may have Innuendo Turrets :))

:))

I always edit my immediate responses.... you lot would think I was a right nympho! :))
    G n T, Ice and a slice, a classic. -{
    I read in one of Moore Thanks posts that Sir Roger prefers his Martinis made
    With gin and not vodka. ;)

I have to say a gin martini is nice... but you have to use a good quality one. I like Tanqueray myself, or Bombay Sapphire.

But always with Olives - vodka or gin! -{
    I still have yet to try Gin :o
    I find gin a very refreshing drink.
    Duly noted :D
    Although I don't know if there's any truth in it making you depressed or melancholy ? or
    if that's just an old story. ;)
    Although I don't know if there's any truth in it making you depressed or melancholy ? or
    if that's just an old story. ;)

Any alcohol, drunk regularly, will make you feel depressed.

What ever goes up, must come down. And your body metabolises it in the same way. It makes you happy/relaxed for a while, but then brings the pendulum back, and usually with a sense of depression. It's why you need to keep drinking more, to get the same feeling, if you drink all the time. :#

I have an estranged brother who has succumbed to alcoholism. It's very sad as it makes it impossible for any decent relationship.
    My Uncle is a chronic Alcoholic, he's had two major Strokes but yet still continues to drink himself into oblivion. Most of the Family has given up on him.
    I don't think there's a family in the world that doesn't have at least one or
    two alcoholics or problem drinkers in it, mine included. :#
  • Number24Number24 NorwayPosts: 21,804MI6 Agent
    I would like the traditional Easter beverage - hot chocolate served from a thermos, just like Our Lord drank it at the Last Supper :)
    Yesterday I made the fateful decission that I will go on Easter holliday without packing skiis this year. If you don't hear from me after Easter you can assume I have been executed for treason against the Norwegian way of life. My hope is that my People will spare me because I will listen through two crime novels in my car and hear all episodes of the radio quiz The Easter Labyrinth, both good traditional Easter rites.