The Silencer & Black Garter

Comments

• ThunderpussyThunderpussy Behind you !Posts: 63,792MI6 Agent
    You mean it's not for the deep cultural aspects ? :))
    https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=NxvDCx-ILhk
    "I've been informed that there ARE a couple of QAnon supporters who are fairly regular posters in AJB."
  • The Domino EffectThe Domino Effect Posts: 3,631MI6 Agent
    I almost tripped over Lexi as I came in. Thought she was still here after her birthday celebrations yesterday evening but then realised she'd just seen the new Spectre teaser poster. :D
    :)) I can dig out my old black turtle neck jumper ! , if I slip on my wife's
    Bra ( backwards) it will look like a holster. ;) , so I can do my own
    Spectre poster. :D
    "I've been informed that there ARE a couple of QAnon supporters who are fairly regular posters in AJB."
  • LexiLexi LondonPosts: 3,000MI6 Agent
    ...I need something long and cold - after visiting the spoiler thread, I seriously need some cooling off.... Phew, that poster is HOT! ;%
    She's worth whatever chaos she brings to the table and you know it. ~ Mark Anthony
  • Number24Number24 NorwayPosts: 21,804MI6 Agent
    Lady Rose wrote:
    Number24 wrote:
    Just wearing green an getting drunk - what can the appeal be? :))

Think you've answered your own question there Number 24 :))

Are you implying getting drunk in green clothes has more appeal than wearing national costumes and waving flags in parades? ?:) :))
    TP...as a veteran publican, how on earth do you manage to not serve alcohol to under-age punters today? I mean, half the bar is about three feet tall and dressed in green. How can you tell which ones are legitimate Leprechauns and which ones are 8 year olds hoping for a alcopop?
  • AlphaOmegaSinAlphaOmegaSin EnglandPosts: 10,924MI6 Agent
    The only Green Item of Clothing I own are my Pair of Cargo Trousers :))
    1.On Her Majesties Secret Service 2.The Living Daylights 3.license To Kill 4.The Spy Who Loved Me 5.Goldfinger
    Only genuine Leprechauns are admitted, ( they have to hand over either a pot
    Of gold or their lucky charms ) , That keeps the kids out. ;) later we're putting some
    Velco on them and will be throwing them at a big dart board. :D
  • Lady RoseLady Rose London,UKPosts: 2,667MI6 Agent
    The one chance Higgins had to legitimately wear his green trainers .... And where is he? #fail
    I think he's making preparations for Timothy Dalton's Birthday on the 21st. ;) I hear there
    will be Balloons ! :D

Ugh Wine :#

Now if there was an Ale that had no Hangover effects :))
    1.On Her Majesties Secret Service 2.The Living Daylights 3.license To Kill 4.The Spy Who Loved Me 5.Goldfinger
    A penny off a pint in the Budget ! :D
  • BarbelBarbel ScotlandPosts: 36,349Chief of Staff
    Wow, ol'George is really going to town. I'll just have a large cola, though, I'm driving.

The usual reason for hangovers in wine is the amount of sulphates they put in, to keep the wine 'fresh' - most wine that you make yourself, don't have these... and therefore, no hangover. When I go and stay with my brother in Italy, we drink homemade wine... and lots of it... with NO hangover. Joy! :D

The other reason, is because you're de-hydrated. Drink a large glass of water, before you go to bed, and that helps. A LOT... ;)
    She's worth whatever chaos she brings to the table and you know it. ~ Mark Anthony
  • welshboy78welshboy78 Posts: 10,294MI6 Agent
    Lexi wrote:
    Drink a large glass of water, before you go to bed, and that helps. A LOT... ;)

I always forget to do this when I come home sozzled :D
    Instagram - bondclothes007
    welshboy78 wrote:
    Lexi wrote:
    Drink a large glass of water, before you go to bed, and that helps. A LOT... ;)

I always forget to do this when I come home sozzled :D

Well, put a large glass of water beside your bed, BEFORE you go out. Then it might remind you to drink it when you get home! :))

Also, drinking water, while you're out, helps too...
    :)) back when I used to drink a bit, my breakfast heading to work after a night out
    was a yogurt and a bottle of lucozade :D. My thinking was the yogurt to line the stomach
    And the lucozade for a bit of an energy boost. ;)
    edited March 2015
    I don't go out and get sloshed like I used to. Now that I'm engaged and with a Kid on the Way, I've grown up and seen where my Priorities lay :)

I still go out Skateboarding though :))
    Yoghurt always helped me also.

What I really craved though when hungover is meat in the form of bacon butties / pasties / pies :D
    I don't go out and sloshed like I used to. Now that I'm engaged and with a Kid on the Way, I've grown up and seen where my Priorities lay :)

I still go out Skateboarding though :))

Haha

My drinking down the pub days are pretty much numbered now also, I rarely go out and if I do I prefer to go out for a meal.

In saying that I have a good pals stag run in a few weeks which is consisting of a 12pm start hence dreading the thought of the next day already
    As Teenagers I think we all go a bit mad with drinking and party life but after a few
    Years we all ( well most of us) settle down to a bit more sensible drinking
    Routine. :))
    Or in my case you end up one night in bed watching the room spinning around, making
    Yourself sick in the bathroom, hoping it would help, and deciding there and then. You
    Were done with drinking! :))
    I now hardly touch the stuff except for Christmas and a family wedding, but Only a
    Few pints. I have never been drunk since that night . ;)
    I was Part of Britons 'Troubled Youth' that would go and get sloshed every Friday Night down the Park with a Bottle of cheap Cider from the Co-Op :D The Police even caught us once and poured our Drink down the Drain.

It was Teenagers being Teenagers.
    You Broke Britain !!! ( according to David Cameron ). :))
    Im not sure whats worse, the drinking or the Kebabs that follow :D
    It all comes back up anyway :))
    I used to say you didn't buy alcohol, you rented it. As it all came out again
    One way or other. ;)
    I was Part of Britons 'Troubled Youth' that would go and get sloshed every Friday Night down the Park with a Bottle of cheap Cider from the Co-Op :D The Police even caught us once and poured our Drink down the Drain.

It was Teenagers being Teenagers.

I knew I remembered you from somewhere :D
    :)) :))
    For much the same reasons Lexi has mentioned for wine, organic beer is supposed to be less likely to give you a hangover than most conventional beers. I have tried it during a couple of evenings out and never had a headache the next day although on both occasions I likely hadn't drunk enough to properly test the theory. If you'd like to start a crowd-funding project, I am committed to give it another go...all in the name of scientific research, of course!