The Silencer & Black Garter

Comments

• HigginsHiggins GermanyPosts: 16,618MI6 Agent
    Hey TP, starting to become one of the big boys here? :v
    President of the 'Misty Eyes Club'.

Dalton - the weak and weepy Bond!
  • BarbelBarbel ScotlandPosts: 36,349Chief of Staff
    If his tights story is true, he's been a big boy for some time....
  • ThunderpussyThunderpussy Behind you !Posts: 63,792MI6 Agent
    I kept my daughters going as to where it will be hung ( back to the tights story ) :p
    I said once framed it's going over the fireplace, they were not amused. :#
    "I've been informed that there ARE a couple of QAnon supporters who are fairly regular posters in AJB."
  • AlphaOmegaSinAlphaOmegaSin EnglandPosts: 10,924MI6 Agent
    :)) :))
    1.On Her Majesties Secret Service 2.The Living Daylights 3.license To Kill 4.The Spy Who Loved Me 5.Goldfinger
  • Thunderbird 2Thunderbird 2 East of Cardiff, Wales.Posts: 2,777MI6 Agent
    I have a suggestion, how about putting it over the fireplace here in the SABS? I know its a clever painting, but "Who Left The Gas On?" Sends the wrong message!

(TB2 indicates a large oil painting of Skyfall Lodge blown to pieces and aflame, with Bond siloueted in the foreground running off into the darkness.)
    This is Thunderbird 2, how can I be of assistance?
    :))
    Each new film must be celebrated. ;)

In fact the SBS, like Skyfall lodge has a secret tunnel, to the local butchers shop
    Hence the sniggers, when I tell people I've just taken a large delivery of meat
    In my back passage ! 8-) some people have one track minds. :p
    "I've been informed that there ARE a couple of QAnon supporters who are fairly regular posters in AJB."
    The Food Standards Agency Inspectors? :v
    1.On Her Majesties Secret Service 2.The Living Daylights 3.license To Kill 4.The Spy Who Loved Me 5.Goldfinger
  • Thunderbird 2Thunderbird 2 East of Cardiff, Wales.Posts: 2,777MI6 Agent
    edited April 2015
    Do you mean to say I have been chugging back and forth to the butchers to get fresh chicken pieces for Holly, (cat looks up at hearing her name) when I could have extracted it through your back passage?!

This is worse news than when I spotted the D.O.N.G.L.E. Has a fingerprint scanner!
    This is Thunderbird 2, how can I be of assistance?
    There's also a well down there with some Japanese kid wandering about
    With wet hair hanging down, weird!. I've a video of her, if you want to see it ? ;)

My D.O.N.G also has a breathalyser built in
    " you just put your lips together and blow !" :D
  • Sir MilesSir Miles The Wrong Side Of The WardrobePosts: 26,593Chief of Staff
    Got my first bit of spectre memorabilia tonight, the manager of the local
    Cinema complex gave me a teaser poster. -{ " portrait" type. :D

Lucky you ! My local cinema refuses to give them out...even if I offer to pay !
    YNWA 97
    Some of them pop up on eBay I think.
    Luckily our local cinema gives loads of stuff out, even the large cardboard
    Cut outs, unless it's been stipulated by the film company that they can't.
    Sadly I missed out on a special USB stick the manager was given for SF,
    Apparently it had some slides from the film on it, but he lost it somewhere
    Or he's holding on to it himself. :))
    There are three Cinemas close to us, so we're spoilt for choice :))
    In the days before digital movies, films had to be made up into one big reel
    and run through, in case of any problems before being shown to the public.
    I was lucky enough to get to see CR and QOS this way before they were officially
    Released. ;)
    Unfortunately these days apparently movies come on pen drives and are simply
    Downloaded to the projector. Which is sad as I was good friends with tthe two
    Cinema projectionists ( from a local camera club) both guys lost their jobs, as anyone
    Can shove in a pen drive. :# I think the next step will be films downloaded directly
    To the projector via the web.
  • Sir MilesSir Miles The Wrong Side Of The WardrobePosts: 26,593Chief of Staff
    Luckily our local cinema gives loads of stuff out, even the large cardboard
    Cut outs, unless it's been stipulated by the film company that they can't.
    Sadly I missed out on a special USB stick the manager was given for SF,
    Apparently it had some slides from the film on it, but he lost it somewhere
    Or he's holding on to it himself. :))

Just been to the cinema to ask if they have any SPECTRE posters spare...they guy said they didn't even have any yet ! He also confirmed that Eon ask for them back...bugger X-(
    YNWA 97
    Bloody hell, I did get lucky. -{
    The Teaser Poster could be worth something.
    It will be when I slap a load of autographs on it ! :))
    I'm going to have a drink and sit back and watch a Bond film. I'm going to
    Enjoy it, not look for faults, pick holes in the plot, point our errors in the
    Special effects or worry where it ranks in the worst, the most dated, or some
    such other ranking thread........ I'm for a couple of hours I'll let the most talented
    Group of technician, writers, producers, musicians, singers, directors and Actors
    Take me on an adventure with the worlds best gentleman agent. {[]
  • BarbelBarbel ScotlandPosts: 36,349Chief of Staff
    Sounds like a plan, but I'm too tired right now. Post-gig, winding down. A neat whisky then off to zzz.....
    That's right, leave the " Late night" posting to us youngsters ! :))
    such other ranking thread........ I'm for a couple of hours I'll let the most talented
    Group of technician, writers, producers, musicians, singers, directors and Actors

Truer Words were never spoken {[]
  • always shakenalways shaken LondonPosts: 6,287MI6 Agent

Truer Words were never spoken {[]

I think im going to cry :)
    By the way, did I tell you, I was "Mad"?
    No blubbering allowed. ;)
    A slight sobbing is aloud though :D
  • always shakenalways shaken LondonPosts: 6,287MI6 Agent
    I still get a lump in my throat ,when I see the Skyfall scene ,where Bond has his Aston stashed (in Deptford) the amount of times ive parked in that alley is more than I can remember . to have that Bond link to a real place where you have both been is a weird feeling . I will one day stop and get a photo .
    By the way, did I tell you, I was "Mad"?
  • Number24Number24 NorwayPosts: 21,802MI6 Agent
    I think I'm going to celebrate with a glass of non-alcoholic champagne. I survived Easter despite not even bringing skis on holiday. I stuck with my story about the weather forcast being too bad for skiing, so my patriotism remains unquestioned :D
    Congratulations, but did you watch many of those murder dramas ? ;)
  • Number24Number24 NorwayPosts: 21,802MI6 Agent
    I'm watching "Foyle" right now and I finished two crime novels! :)
    I love a good murder, from Agatha Christie to Midsomer Murders. :D
    Finally got round to watching " The girl with the dragon tattoo " and loved
    It, although due to casting, I picked the murder out in the first ten minutes. ;)