Anything Good on TV ?

Comments

• ThunderpussyThunderpussy Behind you !Posts: 63,792MI6 Agent
    I did notice the Tunnel, as I'm a fan of James Nesbitt, but had no idea what it
    was about. Recently watched all of the series on " Whitechapel " great show
    Sadly axed by ITV.
    "I've been informed that there ARE a couple of QAnon supporters who are fairly regular posters in AJB."
  • ACACIA_AVENUEACACIA_AVENUE UKPosts: 1,774MI6 Agent
    edited April 2015
    I did notice the Tunnel, as I'm a fan of James Nesbitt, but had no idea what it
    was about. Recently watched all of the series on " Whitechapel " great show
    Sadly axed by ITV.

Can highly recommend 'The Tunnel' amazing series, after the first two episodes you will be hooked -{

Plus the new series of 'Penny Dreadful' starts soon {[] can't wait
    One of us smells like a tart's handkerchief.
  • AlphaOmegaSinAlphaOmegaSin EnglandPosts: 10,924MI6 Agent
    Apparently, Jennifer Connelly was in an Episode of TOTU.

Another old ITV Programme that I like watching on Youtube is The Armchair Thriller -{
    1.On Her Majesties Secret Service 2.The Living Daylights 3.license To Kill 4.The Spy Who Loved Me 5.Goldfinger
  • ACACIA_AVENUEACACIA_AVENUE UKPosts: 1,774MI6 Agent
    Apparently, Jennifer Connelly was in an Episode of TOTU.

Another old ITV Programme that I like watching on Youtube is The Armchair Thriller -{

Do we have a crush on Jennifer Connelly AOS? ;%
    One of us smells like a tart's handkerchief.
    He has a crush on Jennifer, she has a restraining order on him ! :p :))
    "I've been informed that there ARE a couple of QAnon supporters who are fairly regular posters in AJB."
    Like your Restraining Order on Rachael Riley? ;)
    1.On Her Majesties Secret Service 2.The Living Daylights 3.license To Kill 4.The Spy Who Loved Me 5.Goldfinger
    :)) Rachel, just doesn't know yet ! ..... How much she loves me ! :p :D
    :))
    For the love of Cars is on now -{
    Yep, watching it now, and loving all the Bond music in it. On a side note
    Philip Glenister, is a hot favourite to be the new host of Top Gear. ;)
    Channel 4 have most likely been given Permission to use the Themes.
    When channel 5, did their Bond special. They played " Bond like" music :)
    I'm guessing channel 4 has a bigger budget, so can pay the fees. :))
    It's probably come from this Years Christmas Party Budget :))
    edited April 2015
    It's gone for quite a bit {[]
    edited April 2015
    Beautiful car ! ;)
    Next week an old Rover police car. I expect loads of old stories from our own
    Ex Boys in blue. :))
    It shall be interesting :))
    I remember Stag, posting a picture of one, a while back.
    I remember that.
  • Sir MilesSir Miles The Wrong Side Of The WardrobePosts: 26,617Chief of Staff
    Really enjoyed For The Love Of Cars tonight :))

I'm struggling to put my tongue back :D
    YNWA 97
  • Lady RoseLady Rose London,UKPosts: 2,667MI6 Agent
    Yep, watching it now, and loving all the Bond music in it. On a side note
    Philip Glenister, is a hot favourite to be the new host of Top Gear. ;)

Just watched this programme for the first time.. Really enjoyed it. Great show and great music ( ;) ). The car was stunning.

I've seen Philip Glenister mentioned as a possible replacement Clarkson and out of all the names mentioned, he is the only one I can see it working with. Very natural and a blokes bloke. I'd watch him.
    Sadly it has finished its run but I've really got hooked on Poldark -{ a great
    Bodice ripper of a yarn. ;) who'd have thought there was so much corruption,
    back stabbing and bedroom romping, in ye olde Cornwall. :D
  • Ens007Ens007 EnglandPosts: 863MI6 Agent
    TV related ... I see the Spooks movie is out in early May (think it's the 6th or 8th) ... this was a great TV show, so I'm interested as to how it shows itself on the big screen.
    I too love the show, so it will be great to see Harry back. -{
    It was a good Show -{

Our Answer to 24.
    They had some brilliant stories, I always remember an inner circle coup to
    Take over Britain. With some politicians killed and other officials arrested,
    With Harry and a civil rights leader about to be burned alive ! A Brilliant
    Series. I remember the recruiting numbers for MI5 increased dramatically
    when the series started. :D Although I'm sure real " secret service " work
    would be pretty boring. I like to think 24 copied us. ;)
    One of the main Characters got killed off in the very first Episode from what I remember?
    Yes, they weren't afraid to kill of well known characters. The most shocking
    Was the last series , a plot to set off a nuclear bomb in London, a much loved
    Character, lovely old lady who'd been in it for several series, turns round and
    Garottes a young agent, as she was a Russian agent all the time !
    Her killing the young agent was truly shocking at the time, because it was so
    Unexpected, totally out of the blue, no one would ever have suspected her. :D
    As the show has been shown for years, I doubt this is a spoiler, but if requested
    I'll delete this.
  • always shakenalways shaken LondonPosts: 6,287MI6 Agent
    There was a car programme on ,the other day starring life on Mars, Phillip Glenister , called for the love of cars .
    They purchased a 67 I think ,Aston Martin ,as in the OHMS model .They stripped it down to the last nut and bolt ,re painted ,re built it ect ect ,They even painted it the OHMS colour . Put it into auction ,and it went for £150,000 , a very beautiful car , and very much overlooked ,in the Bond car world .I strongly recommend ,if you have catch up tv ,and try to watch it
    By the way, did I tell you, I was "Mad"?
    It was amazing how much it did go for in the End -{
  • always shakenalways shaken LondonPosts: 6,287MI6 Agent
    It was amazing how much it did go for in the End -{

I think £150,000 , but I was so emotionally over come with joy ,at the re-birth of this magnificent car , it was almost as if a wild animal,had been set free ,and given another chance of freedom .I know you cant put a car and a life form in the same sentence,
    but im sure the top gear lads would give you a very good argument .Stunning .
    By the way, did I tell you, I was "Mad"?