Anything Good on TV ?

Comments

• ThunderpussyThunderpussy Behind you !Posts: 63,792MI6 Agent
    Watching season three of " The Thick of it" on Gold. Brilliantly funny show {[]
    Malcolm Tucker ( Peter Capaldi) is a fantastic character. :)) I'm sure this is
    Really what goes on behind closed doors. ;)
    "I've been informed that there ARE a couple of QAnon supporters who are fairly regular posters in AJB."
  • AlphaOmegaSinAlphaOmegaSin EnglandPosts: 10,924MI6 Agent
    Watching Don't Tell The Bride on BBC3 with the OH, and we have both agreed that our Wedding will be a rather small one. Some people really do go overboard with it.
    1.On Her Majesties Secret Service 2.The Living Daylights 3.license To Kill 4.The Spy Who Loved Me 5.Goldfinger
    Agreed {[] some people go way overboard ( almost as if they can't spend enough ) :D

Although it's an idea, to apply for the show saying you want an over the top 007
    Wedding, but secretly get the OH to tell you exactly what she wants, then we get a
    Big surprise ending. Stick in a few fake tears, " The weddings off", that kind of thing. ;)
    "I've been informed that there ARE a couple of QAnon supporters who are fairly regular posters in AJB."
    That's an Idea :))

But Blofelds not invited ;)
    1.On Her Majesties Secret Service 2.The Living Daylights 3.license To Kill 4.The Spy Who Loved Me 5.Goldfinger
    Or his bird Bunt either, sometimes she can really kick off. ! :))
    Then we never see her again! :D
    She became a more stay at home girl. Although you can see her down the
    Town centre pushing some old baldy bloke in a mobility scooter round the
    Shops. ;)
    I thought he was down a Chimney?
    He trys to keep his chimney work secret, a bit of benefit fraud. ;)
    The Diamond Scheme didn't work out :#
  • Charmed & DangerousCharmed & Dangerous Posts: 7,358MI6 Agent
    I hear he's now trading in delicatessens. Or kites. :007)
    "How was your lamb?" "Skewered. One sympathises."
  • Moore ThanMoore Than EnglandPosts: 3,173MI6 Agent
    Official trailer for Sense8, a new twelve episode Netflix series scheduled for release on Friday 5th June. One moment links 8 minds in disparate parts of the world, putting 8 strangers in each other's lives, each other's secrets, and in terrible danger.

Sense8 - Official Trailer - Netflix [HD]
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iKpKAlbJ7BQ
    Moore Not Less 4371 posts (2002 - 2007) Moore Than (2012 - 2016)
  • LexiLexi LondonPosts: 3,000MI6 Agent
    Lexi wrote:
    Insanely compelling documentary series just starting on Sky Atlantic called " Mr Jinx" - just saw the first episode and still reeling. It's not for the faint hearted though.

So, we are now on episode 4 (yet to air)...what do you think so far?

Very weird and some seriously shoddy police work....looking forward to seeing how this ends.

Now, how the hell did he manage THAT?

Blimey, it just gets weirder and weirder....
    She's worth whatever chaos she brings to the table and you know it. ~ Mark Anthony
  • Lady RoseLady Rose London,UKPosts: 2,667MI6 Agent
    edited May 2015
    Lexi wrote:
    Lexi wrote:
    Insanely compelling documentary series just starting on Sky Atlantic called " Mr Jinx" - just saw the first episode and still reeling. It's not for the faint hearted though.

Very weird and some seriously shoddy police work....looking forward to seeing how this ends.

I just tried looking this up to see what you're talking about and just got a load of hits and images about cats ... pretty sure thats not what you're watching :)) :))
  • Napoleon PluralNapoleon Plural LondonPosts: 10,285MI6 Agent
    Well, never mind all that, there's an election here next week. Has anyone decided on how they're going to vote yet?
    "This is where we leave you Mr Bond."

Roger Moore 1927-2017
    Lady Rose wrote:
    Lexi wrote:
    Lexi wrote:

I just tried looking this up to see what you're talking about and just got a load of hits and images about cats ... pretty sure thats not what you're watching :)) :))

:)) Try this...
    http://www.ibtimes.co.uk/hbo-hit-jinx-life-deaths-robert-durst-starts-sky-atlantic-16-april-1496819

Bloody compelling stuff, and quite unbelievable!
    She's worth whatever chaos she brings to the table and you know it. ~ Mark Anthony
    Well, never mind all that, there's an election here next week. Has anyone decided on how they're going to vote yet?

I think your a bit late :))
    Just caught up with 'The Enfield Haunting' .... I thought it was very well done so far. Quite a few jump out of my skin moments. Looking forward to tomorrow nights episode.

I remember when it was happening and made the papers.

Surely, there has to be a role for Matthew McFadyen in a Bond movie at some stage (please :x )
    edited May 2015
    Loved Matthew McFadyen in Spooks. {[]
    edited May 2015
    Deleted.
    So sorry Lexi I thought it was a mini movie, I've deleted my post, if you could yours hopefully, I'll not
    have done too much damage, and she is getting quite old and forgetful these days, so may not have
    noticed. :p ;)
    So sorry Lexi I thought it was a mini movie, I've deleted my post, if you could yours hopefully, I'll not
    have done too much damage, and she is getting quite old and forgetful these days, so may not have
    noticed. :p ;)

Well she did mention another episode...

Ironic really, as I've deliberately stayed off here for fear of Bond spoilers...and I get them everywhere...

Ahh well, back to not visiting here for a while.
    What's been going on here?? I'm intrigued :o

I've been staying out of the 'Spectre' thread ....
    TP got told off ;)
  • Sir MilesSir Miles The Wrong Side Of The WardrobePosts: 26,597Chief of Staff
    He gave away the ending to The Endfield Haunting....or something...
    YNWA 97
    Once again sorry about that, I have read so many books on hauntings, special
    Powers etc. That I forget not everyone is in to that sort of thing. :# so stuff that
    I assume is public knowledge, sometimes isn't.
    Still on the bright side, I got a spanking from Lexi. :D
    Every cloud and all that TP .... :)

Oh right ... I see ... I'm personally not too bothered by spoilers and as I said I remember it all happening anyway ... Looking forward to tonight's episode.

In fact, I'm slightly disappointed. Thought you'd let the cat out the bag that Matthew McFadyen was going to appear in Spectre :))
    Another recommendation for " The Game" on bbc2 -{ brilliant series dealing
    With mi5 trying to stop a dastardly Russian plot against Britain in the 70s.
    The second episode was thrilling and funny in places with the most awkward
    and embarrassing seduction scene, I've seen. :D
    It shows how good British TV can be when they're not spending all their budgets
    on crap like the x factor etc.
    'Ripper Street' is getting a 4th & 5th series on Amazon Prime ... Woo Hoo 111

The 3rd series will be shown on BBC in the summer ....

I believe the BBC were wrong to drop it in the first place ... Stupid BBC X-(

http://www.digitalspy.co.uk/tv/s213/ripper-street/news/a647105/ripper-street-is-coming-back-for-a-fourth-and-fifth-series.html#~pczvztrEfmkVkY
  • Charmed & DangerousCharmed & Dangerous Posts: 7,358MI6 Agent
    Lexi wrote:
    Lexi wrote:

Have you finished it yet, Lexi? :s
    "How was your lamb?" "Skewered. One sympathises."