Spectre Wardrobe(from filming)

Comments

• JellyfishJellyfish EnglandPosts: 467MI6 Agent
    Does he wear those JB cufflinks with every suit? they're kind of cheesy, the family crest cufflinks were way better I think.

I have no problem with with monograming. Bond has worn monogrammed clothing in the past.

I think it would have been good for him to wear the Orbis Non Sufficit cufflinks in SPECTRE as well as Skyfall, not just because they're nice, but also to have a bit of continuity between the films, which has been lacking in the Craig era with regard to clothing and such.
  • HatThrowingHenchmanHatThrowingHenchman Russia With LovePosts: 1,834MI6 Agent
    "You see Mr.Bond, you can't kill my dreams...but my dreams can kill you.Time to face destiny" - "Time to face gravity"
  • shilton125shilton125 SCOTLANDPosts: 355MI6 Agent
    What colour are the Tf Henry's please
  • Gordon009Gordon009 USAPosts: 37MI6 Agent
    The SPECTRE luggage by Globe-Trotter looks very nice...and I need new luggage.

http://www.globe-trotter.com/globe-trotter-partnership-james-bond-spectre/
    "Why should I need more time? Jobs done. The bitch is dead."
  • ThomoThomo ReadingPosts: 949MI6 Agent
    A 21 inch (non spectre one) trolley case is £1,005.00
  • 007JBDCMWR007JBDCMWR Posts: 2,517MI6 Agent
    shilton125 wrote:
    What colour are the Tf Henry's please

Not confirmed but must be the 52's given the present colourways....
    Skewered, one sympathises...

1. CR. 2. TSWLM. 3. LTK. 4. GF. 5. SF.
  • k5211k5211 UKPosts: 164MI6 Agent
    Amazon in the UK just released a few photos for the SPECTRE soundtrack, one was pretty large and in really good definition.

91z_Jqri_A3_VL_SL1500.jpg
  • FRGNAFFAIRSFRGNAFFAIRS Posts: 83MI6 Agent
    welshboy78 wrote:
    Oh dear, does that blow the 700 ltd edition out the water

Then again maybe they are producing them in batches so they can monitor sizing demand and not stuck with 50 XXXXL jackets etc

As long as I am able to purchase one of the 50 XXXXL jackets, I will be happy!
  • hthomashthomas Philadelphia, PAPosts: 833MI6 Agent
    New pic of the the tan Morocco suit, along with the TF Henry's.

8vtcv9.jpg
    instagram.com/dressinglikebond
  • Matt SMatt S Oh Cult Voodoo ShopPosts: 6,597MI6 Agent
    hthomas wrote:
    New pic of the the tan Morocco suit, along with the TF Henry's.

8vtcv9.jpg

But is it a suit? Even in this dim lighting, the jacket and trousers look slightly different. And you'd think suit trousers would have a crease. But it's a better look at the knitted tie. I'm really glad to see the literary Bond staple returning.
    Visit my blog, Bond Suits
  • sruzgarsruzgar Welcome to ScotlandPosts: 1,468MI6 Agent
    Where is that from? I think this is the the same outfit and pretty clear image of the tie:

Screen_Shot_2015_10_02_at_9_05_30_AM.jpg
  • MFisherMFisher Posts: 746MI6 Agent
    A couple of pretty close budget alternatives to that tie here :

https://www.thetiebar.com/search?searchKey=silk knitted&refinables=,Category:Ties,Color:Red
    MFisher wrote:
    A couple of pretty close budget alternatives to that tie here :

https://www.thetiebar.com/search?searchKey=silk knitted&refinables=,Category:Ties,Color:Red

From that picture it looks like more of a copper colour. Root Beer looks closest, in the darker image: https://www.thetiebar.com/ties?color=brown&material=silk-knit
  • walther p99walther p99 NJPosts: 3,416MI6 Agent
    other then the Henry's and shoes is the rest of that outfit TF? because I don't think that knitted tie was part of their upcoming collection.
  • welshboy78welshboy78 Posts: 10,295MI6 Agent
    No it wasnt

Maybe another COS (Shanghai tie) kind of scenario

No TF branch in Morocco :))
    Instagram - bondclothes007
    other then the Henry's and shoes is the rest of that outfit TF? because I don't think that knitted tie was part of their upcoming collection.

Have the shoes been identified? Bond has yet to wear TF shoes.

The tie was not included in the buy book, but since it has a pointed end it is likely Tom Ford. Others make pointed knitted ties, though they're not common.
  • walther p99walther p99 NJPosts: 3,416MI6 Agent
    Matt S wrote:

The tie was not included in the buy book, but since it has a pointed end it is likely Tom Ford. Others make pointed knitted ties, though they're not common.
    I included the shoes because I assume they're C&J, I should have clarified that.
    Matt S wrote:

I included the shoes because I assume they're C&J, I should have clarified that.

We haven't seen them, have we? They could be C&J (Swansea is the only one C&J mentioned that would go with this outfit), or they could be the same shoes that Bond wears with the suede jacket and polo.
  • Miles MesservyMiles Messervy Posts: 1,760MI6 Agent
    Is he wearing a semi-spread collar shirt with the tan suit/jacket and trousers?

It looks like it. The angle of the points is similar to the other shirts, but there's more tie space. The cuffs may be cocktail cuffs, but it's hard to tell.
  • Miles MesservyMiles Messervy Posts: 1,760MI6 Agent
    Matt S wrote:

It looks like it. The angle of the points is similar to the other shirts, but there's more tie space. The cuffs may be cocktail cuffs, but it's hard to tell.

I see what you mean about the cuffs - that would be great.

I don't care for the trousers, but I really like this outfit in general. Definitely channeling Roger Moore.
    Matt S wrote:

I see what you mean about the cuffs - that would be great.

I don't care for the trousers, but I really like this outfit in general. Definitely channeling Roger Moore.

Without the tie it is most like Dalton in Morocco due to the more casual look of this suit.
  • Remmert007Remmert007 Posts: 232MI6 Agent
    Some Morocco ID's for Madeleine Swann's outfit:

I'm certain that the bag/purse used by Swann is a Chloë Marcie bag.

I'm almost positive her sunglasses are Persol PO3092SM, Havana with grey/green lens.

And Bond's case looks most like a Globe-Trotter Original Brown case, size is hard to judge from the picture.
    BOND LIFESTYLE
    JamesBondLifestyle.com | Instagram | Facebook | Twitter

You only live once, live like Bond!
  • The Bond ExperienceThe Bond Experience Newtown, PAPosts: 5,490Quartermasters
    Just got these in and I could not be more excited...my favorite boots to date in comfort and style...here are some quick pics...Moroccan Bond boots...special thanks to Simon for hunting down a handful of these discontinued rare beauties and in human sizes no less!

boot_001.jpg

Jacket_and_Boots_100.jpg

Jacket_and_Boots_101.jpg

Jacket_and_Boots_102.jpg
    Very nice!!!! Mine are in the post but heard they run a little small??
    I usually take a 9 or sometimes a 9.5...and these fit perfectly...
    Cool!! They sure look nice!!!
  • DBSDBS Los Angeles, CAPosts: 1,015MI6 Agent
    They're true to size, IMO. I take an UK8 in the Ryder IIIs, US8.5D in the Alden 405, and I have these in a US9 - there is a bit of room in the toe, so an US8.5 would be perfect. I'll echo David's comments - they're super comfy and light!

Kind regards,
    Craig
    I think Simon might have one extra pair in a size 10 that are not spoken for but i will let him post if they are still on the market...if so I think he was trying to find a US buyer first to save on shipping...
  • Westward_DriftWestward_Drift Posts: 3,097MI6 Agent
    If a size US12 shows up please let me know. While I usually wear an 11.5, I think I'd need the larger size for the width.

I've had rotten luck recently trying to find Bond boots that fit. Everything is either the wrong size or I get sent defective items that need to be returned.