Spectre Wardrobe(from filming)

Comments

• gregroegregroe Newport Beach, CAPosts: 117MI6 Agent
    Ahem {[] …Size US12½ or 13 here, please
    Roe, Greg Roe¤♪♫,ø¤º°`°º¤ø,¸¸¸,ø¤º°♪♫•
  • walther p99walther p99 NJPosts: 3,416MI6 Agent
    That confirms it, never would have thought Bond would wear the same brand as Costanza :))

12053234_10156211877515089_783953651_n.jpg
  • sruzgarsruzgar Welcome to ScotlandPosts: 1,468MI6 Agent
    DZ is correct I have pair of these in a size 10US available for $228 + shipping. According to JCrew these are completely sold out nation wide so selling on a first come first serve basis.
  • Westward_DriftWestward_Drift Posts: 3,097MI6 Agent
    Hey, Dalton's Bond would have gone for the over-sized J. Crew jackets. :))
  • The Bond VivantThe Bond Vivant SeendPosts: 1,341MI6 Agent
    PM sent.
    sruzgar wrote:
    DZ is correct I have pair of these in a size 10US available for $228 + shipping. According to JCrew these are completely sold out nation wide so selling on a first come first serve basis.
  • Enjoying DeathEnjoying Death Toronto, ON CANADAPosts: 1,231MI6 Agent
    I'll take a size 11.5-12 if available.
    Pussy Galore: “My name is Pussy Galore.”
    Bond: “I must be dreaming.”
  • McQueenMcQueen Posts: 138MI6 Agent
    gregroe wrote:
    Ahem {[] …Size US12½ or 13 here, please

J Crew's house brand footwear never comes in a 12 1/2.
  • Gordon009Gordon009 USAPosts: 37MI6 Agent
    edited October 2015
    Id love a 10.5 if anyone finds them.
    "Why should I need more time? Jobs done. The bitch is dead."
  • FRGNAFFAIRSFRGNAFFAIRS Posts: 83MI6 Agent
    I also need a size 12. Please DM me if available. I have already reached out to J.Crew directly to have them bring this style back in this particular color, explaining to them that it is most likely featured in SPECTRE. It may help if more of us contact J.Crew directly asking for them to re-issue this pair of boots.
    I also need a size 12. Please DM me if available. I have already reached out to J.Crew directly to have them bring this style back in this particular color, explaining to them that it is most likely featured in SPECTRE. It may help if more of us contact J.Crew directly asking for them to re-issue this pair of boots.

I did the same on Twitter and got a response that they had no plans to do so. I agree though that if enough people inquire they may do it.
    My flight from NYC to MIA battled Joaquin all the way home but my Matchless XXXL was waiting for me at home and fits great. Gives me the much needed room I needed across the back that the XXL just didn't have. The XXXL fits more like my XXL Belstaff Racing Blouson. Very happy!
  • welshboy78welshboy78 Posts: 10,295MI6 Agent
    Congrats!!!
    Instagram - bondclothes007
  • Matt SMatt S Oh Cult Voodoo ShopPosts: 6,597MI6 Agent
    Matt S wrote:
    Is he wearing a semi-spread collar shirt with the tan suit/jacket and trousers?

It looks like it. The angle of the points is similar to the other shirts, but there's more tie space. The cuffs may be cocktail cuffs, but it's hard to tell.

I see what you mean about the cuffs - that would be great.

I don't care for the trousers, but I really like this outfit in general. Definitely channeling Roger Moore.

Looking at the shirt again, I think it has the same point collar as the other shirts in the film and it just looks wider because it's askew.
    Visit my blog, Bond Suits
  • kaddkadd Posts: 917MI6 Agent
    MattS great new piece on the navy sharkskin suit sand brown jacket from the new trailer.

Regarding the shoes with the navy sharkskin, here are a couple of pics (sans jacket but think it's the same outfit). But I still couldn't tell. In one shot they look like boots. When he's with Lea they look like normal shoes.

image.jpg

image.jpg
  • TennysonTennyson A View to a KillPosts: 606MI6 Agent
    My coup of the day- vintage 26" globe trotter case in brown, NZ$100, which is about $65US

Not the same model that it appears to be in the Morocco pics, but I'm happy... Although I think the empty case is heavier than my baggage allowance!!
    image.jpg
    kadd wrote:
    image.jpg

Anybody ID Lea's dress above?? The mrs really likes it :))
    Tennyson wrote:
    My coup of the day- vintage 26" globe trotter case in brown, NZ$100, which is about $65US

Not the same model that it appears to be in the Morocco pics, but I'm happy... Although I think the empty case is heavier than my baggage allowance!!
    image.jpg

Great find!!
  • MrZarebaMrZareba Krakow, PolandPosts: 1,775MI6 Agent
    I want one of those globe-trotters so bad!!! :< The new ones cost an arm and a leg, if it's true that the vintage ones cost around 100$ then I might give it a shot.
  • cederic0011cederic0011 UKPosts: 181MI6 Agent
    For those awaiting delivery of John Varvatos jacket from the London store and have made their deposit payments, I rang the store yesterday (excellent, friendly customer service, as usual). The jackets have been shipped, and will definitely be with us by end of October, but they cannot be more precise at this stage. They will ring all 35 customers that have a jacket on order, as soon as they arrive.
  • singhammersinghammer Posts: 108MI6 Agent
    Vuarnet are mentioning their glasses to appear in Spectre.
    But no info about reissuing the vintage model.

http://vuarnet.com/store/blog/?p=1199
  • Matt SMatt S Oh Cult Voodoo ShopPosts: 6,597MI6 Agent
    kadd wrote:
    MattS great new piece on the navy sharkskin suit sand brown jacket from the new trailer.

Regarding the shoes with the navy sharkskin, here are a couple of pics (sans jacket but think it's the same outfit). But I still couldn't tell. In one shot they look like boots. When he's with Lea they look like normal shoes.

image.jpg

image.jpg

Thanks for those images! Shoes are one of trickiest things, but it's the Norwich again based on these images. It looked like it could have been a boot in the full-length trailer, but it must have been the angle making the shoe look taller. I wonder if he will indeed wear all of the shoes C&J provided.
    Visit my blog, Bond Suits
  • Bond44Bond44 Vauxhall CrossPosts: 1,581MI6 Agent
    edited October 2015
    For those looking for a good frugal pair of strides to go with their JV's and NPeal turtle neck I found these in Marks and Spencer only £29 worth checking out at that price

Cheers :-)

image.jpg

image.jpg

Here's a shot with the full ensemble

image.jpg

image.jpg
    My name is Bond, Basildon Bond - I have letters after my name!
  • dukebongdukebong Universal Exports London Posts: 34MI6 Agent
    Wow they do look great thanks
    Instagram: universal_exports_London
  • Westward_DriftWestward_Drift Posts: 3,097MI6 Agent
    Tennyson wrote:

image.jpg

Great find, Tennyson. Congrats on finding a Globe-Trotter at such a price. -{
    welshboy78 wrote:
    kadd wrote:
    image.jpg

Anybody ID Lea's dress above?? The mrs really likes it :))

Mantis, get on it and have the Mrs do another video. :)
  • Matt BMatt B Posts: 373MI6 Agent
    hthomas wrote:
    New pic of the the tan Morocco suit, along with the TF Henry's.

8vtcv9.jpg

image.jpg

I like this look so much that I tried to create my own version of it suited for the 106 F weather in the Arizona desert. Brunello Cucinelli jeans and shirt, Boglioli unlined jacket and knit tie from J Crew with C&J brown chukka boots.
  • parasparas Posts: 28MI6 Agent
    Wishing everyone a Great weekend that's reading this, Wanted to ask if the people buying the Matchless Jacket had to pay Customs duties? I pulled the trigger and bought one and Got a door tag that says I have to pay $90 some odd dollars in duties to get the parcel? Just wanted to know if it is standard? or if i'm the only one that thinks its odd when you are buying it at full retail price...
    Thanks for the input in advance.
  • Matt BMatt B Posts: 373MI6 Agent
    paras wrote:
    Wishing everyone a Great weekend that's reading this, Wanted to ask if the people buying the Matchless Jacket had to pay Customs duties? I pulled the trigger and bought one and Got a door tag that says I have to pay $90 some odd dollars in duties to get the parcel? Just wanted to know if it is standard? or if i'm the only one that thinks its odd when you are buying it at full retail price...
    Thanks for the input in advance.

Yes, everyone in the U.S had to pay the import charges - mine were $100. L
  • James BrosnanJames Brosnan Posts: 865MI6 Agent
    Matt B wrote:
    hthomas wrote:

8vtcv9.jpg

image.jpg

I like this look so much that I tried to create my own version of it suited for the 106 F weather in the Arizona desert. Brunello Cucinelli jeans and shirt, Boglioli unlined jacket and knit tie from J Crew with C&J brown chukka boots.

Good deal man! I'm really liking this outfit too and will be trying to put together a frugal version of my own too.
    "Whoever she was, I must have scared the living daylights out of her." & "Tell mother I died game."
    CR/QoS, TLD, DN, GE, TSWLM, LTK, TND, TWiNE, TMWTGG, TB
    http://www.iconicalternatives.com/author/james-brosnan/
    https://www.instagram.com/shawn.michael.bongiorno/
  • Obi Sean KenobiObi Sean Kenobi Posts: 215MI6 Agent
    has it been confirmed that the morocco outfit is a blazer and pants and not a suit?

I know that has been the suspicion, but I still can't tell from the pics.

Sean
  • hthomashthomas Philadelphia, PAPosts: 833MI6 Agent
    Matt B wrote:
    hthomas wrote:

8vtcv9.jpg

image.jpg

Good deal man! I'm really liking this outfit too and will be trying to put together a frugal version of my own too.

Love this Matt. Boglioli makes good stuff!
    instagram.com/dressinglikebond