Spectre Wardrobe(from filming)

Comments

• HatThrowingHenchmanHatThrowingHenchman Russia With LovePosts: 1,834MI6 Agent
    Ok folks, now we have 5! outfits now for JUST the Morocco scenes! I'm really looking forward to seeing how they put this together! :))
    "You see Mr.Bond, you can't kill my dreams...but my dreams can kill you.Time to face destiny" - "Time to face gravity"
  • walther p99walther p99 NJPosts: 3,416MI6 Agent
    edited October 2015
    hthomas wrote:
    Looks like we have the light blue TF Polo in the film also.

Screen_Shot_2015_10_08_at_10_52_31_AM.jpg
    Where's that image from?

That polo is going to retail at £1759

my question, too -{
    but notice these lottle hooks at the collar, the Matchless doen't have that!
    the retail matchless doesn't have that? how else does it differ from the retail one?
  • sruzgarsruzgar Welcome to ScotlandPosts: 1,468MI6 Agent
    So matchless jacket is not SA lol
    maybe they were added by the costume department but still a little letdown
    "You see Mr.Bond, you can't kill my dreams...but my dreams can kill you.Time to face destiny" - "Time to face gravity"
  • hthomashthomas Philadelphia, PAPosts: 833MI6 Agent
    Well I am not shocked that Matchless didn't offer a SA jacket after the way it seems it was handled.
    instagram.com/dressinglikebond
  • sruzgarsruzgar Welcome to ScotlandPosts: 1,468MI6 Agent
    not convinced thats the blue polo either, looks like a regular shirt can see a button on the collar.
    really big variety on outfits ?:)
  • walther p99walther p99 NJPosts: 3,416MI6 Agent
    Heres my dog Moose modeling the TF Henry's and Snowdon's, I think he likes the Snowdons better.

moose1.jpg

moose3.jpg
  • welshboy78welshboy78 Posts: 10,293MI6 Agent
    Christ - this movie is getting crazy in the costume dept!

Yeah def does not look like the TF polo that they are offering so maybe a shirt or diff polo!
    Instagram - bondclothes007
  • hthomashthomas Philadelphia, PAPosts: 833MI6 Agent
    Yep sorry guys should have paid more attention to the polo. I think I focused on the color and made assumptions.
    instagram.com/dressinglikebond
    welshboy78 wrote:
    Christ - this movie is getting crazy in the costume dept!

Yeah def does not look like the TF polo that they are offering so maybe a shirt or diff polo!

hopefully this light blue shirt is NOT from TF and affordable and I mean AFFORDABLE for human beings!
  • The Bond ExperienceThe Bond Experience Newtown, PAPosts: 5,490Quartermasters
    Definitely not the polo...
    martini wrote:
    welshboy78 wrote:
    My tie arrived, not sure if exact match of the Heineken one

Tom%20Ford%20Heineken%20Tie.jpeg

Where'd you get the tie?

I really want to know what suit this is...

Fleabay! It was from the same seller who flogged the Skyfall blue tie
  • Westward_DriftWestward_Drift Posts: 3,091MI6 Agent
    Where's that image from?

That polo is going to retail at £1759

my question, too -{
    but notice these lottle hooks at the collar, the Matchless doen't have that!
    I noticed that!

But the John Varvatos structured collar jacket that Matchless apparently copied does have those hooks.

John_Varvatos_Split_Seam_Leather_Jacket_05.jpg

So the Matchless is even less screen accurate than originally thought. Hmmmm.
  • Westward_DriftWestward_Drift Posts: 3,091MI6 Agent
    Ok folks, now we have 5! outfits now for JUST the Morocco scenes! I'm really looking forward to seeing how they put this together! :))

I'm more interested in seeing someone successfully pack all these outfits and footwear into one Globe-Trotter suitcase.

I'm more interested in seeing someone successfully pack all these outfits and footwear into one Globe-Trotter suitcase.

Haha - yeah!!!!
    But the John Varvatos structured collar jacket that Matchless apparently copied does have those hooks.

Whoops!! :))
    this JV jacket looks similar - besides the colour
  • HalfMonk HalfHitmanHalfMonk HalfHitman USAPosts: 2,328MI6 Agent
    edited October 2015
    Another German spot reveals another piece of clothing! :))

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=88MQfld5IKU

hood1.jpg

hood2.jpg

hood3.jpg

I shudder to think what TF will charge for the elite, coveted 007 Hostage Hood...
    edited October 2015
    Another German spot reveals another piece of clothing! :))

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=88MQfld5IKU
    they say TV spot but I can't see it anwhere :))
    that "hoodie" is probably going to cost thousands of pounds, too :D
    but really a POLOSHIRT for 1759£, that must be a joke...words cannot express how surreal that sounds!
    I have to think this isn't just "let's wring them dry", because these prices are deal breakers for a large segment of the fandom. It seems more like TF doesn't want regular schmoes walking around in their clothes and is going the extra mile in pricing them out.
    I have to think this isn't just "let's wring them dry", because these prices are deal breakers for a large segment of the fandom. It seems more like TF doesn't want regular schmoes walking around in their clothes and is going the extra mile in pricing them out.

would be a very arrogant attitude and somehow senseless
    but really a POLOSHIRT for 1759£, that must be a joke...words cannot express how surreal that sounds!

That was a joke mate lol
  • ThunderpussyThunderpussy Behind you !Posts: 63,792MI6 Agent
    Anyway, A polo shirt ? .... why do you want to dress like Sean Lock ? :D
    "I've been informed that there ARE a couple of QAnon supporters who are fairly regular posters in AJB."
    welshboy78 wrote:

That was a joke mate lol

got fooled then haha :))
    but after the last days it wouldn't have surprised me either :s

would be a very arrogant attitude and somehow senseless

But in terms of protecting their brand, it makes all the sense in the world. Tom Ford is interested in dressing Bond, not necessarily dressing Bond fans. He's about exclusivity, selling himself as the best. So you raise prices and, though you sell fewer still make your profit margin, and not have your brand devalued by guys who are engaged in high-end cosplay.
    welshboy78 wrote:

That was a joke mate lol

Its just a mere 500 pounds :D
    welshboy78 wrote:
    welshboy78 wrote:

That was a joke mate lol

got a navy poloshirt from H&M, price was like 5£ :007)
  • Smithers500Smithers500 Spectre IslandPosts: 1,341MI6 Agent
    welshboy78 wrote:
    welshboy78 wrote:

That was a joke mate lol

Phew! That's alright then - I'll take 3 of the blighters!
    Japanese proverb say, "Bird never make nest in bare tree".