Spectre Wardrobe(from filming)

Comments

• Miles MesservyMiles Messervy Posts: 1,760MI6 Agent
    I know many of you are collectors, but I wouldn't purchase the items that have been inflated. It's bad business by Tom Ford and they should not be rewarded for it.
  • welshboy78welshboy78 Posts: 10,294MI6 Agent
    Remmert007 wrote:
    Here's another ID to add to the the Ghost Dress outfit DiamonDust Sterling Silver Drop Hexagon Style Earrings Made with Swarovski Zirconia (£199 on David Deyong website, you can get 5% off with code BONDLIFESTYLE5).

earrings.jpg

Now only need the shoe ID...

They supplied 8 pairs to EON :007)
    Instagram - bondclothes007
  • hthomashthomas Philadelphia, PAPosts: 833MI6 Agent
    Could this be the Morocco jacket?
    Also I have a contact at Cucinelli that I have contacted. Waiting to hear back.

1362235914001_4149915463001_Daniel_Craig_jpg.jpg
    instagram.com/dressinglikebond
  • Matt SMatt S Oh Cult Voodoo ShopPosts: 6,597MI6 Agent
    hthomas wrote:

It looks possible. The lapels are the same shape, but these lapels look wider than the lapels in the Morocco still and music video. That could just be the angle and the wind.
    Visit my blog, Bond Suits
  • TennysonTennyson A View to a KillPosts: 606MI6 Agent
    Matt S wrote:
    hthomas wrote:

It looks possible. The lapels are the same shape, but these lapels look wider than the lapels in the Morocco still and music video. That could just be the angle and the wind.

take a look at the morocco 'waiting with suitcase' picture, lapels look pretty close - I think it could be - this is by far my favourite outfit/look so keen to know who makes the jacket
  • SenorJon21SenorJon21 Posts: 68MI6 Agent
    Does anybody have a clear picture of the Brunello Morrocco jacket? I have a contact who can help ID this if we can get a better picture.
  • SkippySkippy Posts: 446MI6 Agent
    welshboy78 wrote:
    Maybe complain on instagram / twitter etc in numbers where the public read and it hurts their rep. Maybe someone higher up will take note!!

That's an idea with much merit, as from my knowledge companies get very excitable and helpful when complaints are made on Twitter because the fast and wide reach of such social media has real impact on public opinion of brands / business.
  • sruzgarsruzgar Welcome to ScotlandPosts: 1,468MI6 Agent
    That could very well be the morocco jacket in that UN video, problem is DC owns a lot of their suits! There is a high res picture here http://www.forumhungary.hu/wp-content/uploads/2015/09/Spectre-1.jpg and this screen cap from inside the jacket which as someone pointed out is consistent with the inside pockets on BC jackets.

I have also contacted them earlier this week and am trying to get this identified.
    Screen_Shot_2015_10_05_at_4_14_26_AM.jpg
    After having worked with Brunelli Cucinelli clothing the last 5 months. I would shocked if that was not their jacket. I imagine it will be very hard to find though after IDing it.
    sruzgar wrote:
    That could very well be the morocco jacket in that UN video, problem is DC owns a lot of their suits! There is a high res picture here http://www.forumhungary.hu/wp-content/uploads/2015/09/Spectre-1.jpg and this screen cap from inside the jacket which as someone pointed out is consistent with the inside pockets on BC jackets.

I have also contacted them earlier this week and am trying to get this identified.

The lapels look wider there than in my screen captures from the music video! Now it definitely looks the same as in the picture above.
  • 007JBDCMWR007JBDCMWR Posts: 2,517MI6 Agent
    For those wanting some J Crew Kentons, I set an alert up on Ebay and just struck lucky with a new pair just listed at $145... Kenton plain toe sahara uk 9 :)
    Keep an eye out they are out there...
    Skewered, one sympathises...

1. CR. 2. TSWLM. 3. LTK. 4. GF. 5. SF.
    edited October 2015
    Alright guys just heard back from my guy at Cucinelli.

"Dear Harris

You are correct; I was actually in contact with someone about this yesterday. These pieces are in fact BC, however, since they were most likely purchased by the costume designer in London it is hard to know which season they belong too. We have some pieces for spring SS16 that would make this look work. I have attached the photos."

I will note that the store I work at carries Cucinelli and the past Spring/Summer collection DID NOT have these items otherwise I would have seen and had them in the store.
    hthomas wrote:
    Alright guys just heard back from my guy at Cucinelli.

I am waiting to verify if every piece is Cucinelli

"Dear Harris

You are correct; I was actually in contact with someone about this yesterday. These pieces are in fact BC, however, since they were most likely purchased by the costume designer in London it is hard to know which season they belong too. We have some pieces for spring SS16 that would make this look work. I have attached the photos."

Fantastic! They didn't confirm any specific items, did they? The jacket is definitely theirs, but I wonder if anything else is.
  • sruzgarsruzgar Welcome to ScotlandPosts: 1,468MI6 Agent
    Looks like maybe we have the same guy, i was speaking with Jason yesterday. I explained to him that it would be beneficial for them to find out the exact jacket as it will be in HIGH demand.
    sruzgar wrote:
    Looks like maybe we have the same guy, i was speaking with Jason yesterday. I explained to him that it would be beneficial for them to find out the exact jacket as it will be in HIGH demand.

Yes! Jason has helped me alot with finding some items from the November Man.
  • Awilliams007Awilliams007 Posts: 332MI6 Agent
    Matt S wrote:
    sruzgar wrote:

The lapels look wider there than in my screen captures from the music video! Now it definitely looks the same as in the picture above.

i think the trousers in this shot may be the
    Brunello Cucinelli
    Aged Gabardine Chinos
    http://www.harrods.com/product/aged-gabardine-chinos/brunello-cucinelli/000000000003820242?cat1=bc-brunello-cucinelli&cat2=bc-cucinelli-mens
    Looks like we have the light blue TF Polo in the film also.

Screen_Shot_2015_10_08_at_10_52_31_AM.jpg
    interesting
  • estanfordestanford DallasPosts: 26MI6 Agent
    For those who have a history with Cucinelli, does the look of the Mr. White Jacket fit the Cucinelli aesthestic?

Thanks

Erik
    estanford wrote:
    For those who have a history with Cucinelli, does the look of the Mr. White Jacket fit the Cucinelli aesthestic?

Thanks

Erik

Doesn't look like anything I personally have seen Cucinelli make.
    welshboy78 wrote:
    interesting

Seems as if there are more wardrobe changes than normal!
    Wonder if the silver also in it!
    hthomas wrote:

Where's that image from?

That polo is going to retail at £1759
  • HatThrowingHenchmanHatThrowingHenchman Russia With LovePosts: 1,834MI6 Agent
    hthomas wrote:

Where's that image from?

my question, too -{
    but notice these lottle hooks at the collar, the Matchless doen't have that!
    "You see Mr.Bond, you can't kill my dreams...but my dreams can kill you.Time to face destiny" - "Time to face gravity"
    hthomas wrote:

Where's that image from?

It is from a new German TV Spot
  • HatThrowingHenchmanHatThrowingHenchman Russia With LovePosts: 1,834MI6 Agent
    hthomas wrote:
    hthomas wrote:

Where's that image from?

It is from a new German TV Spot

got a link for that?
    "You see Mr.Bond, you can't kill my dreams...but my dreams can kill you.Time to face destiny" - "Time to face gravity"
  • Smithers500Smithers500 Spectre IslandPosts: 1,341MI6 Agent
    hthomas wrote:

Where's that image from?

my question, too -{

Is this a joke - £1700 for a polo shirt???

It comes to something when you have to consider whether such a price is really being asked for, but then this is Tom Ford...
    Japanese proverb say, "Bird never make nest in bare tree".
    hthomas wrote:

Where's that image from?

my question, too -{
    I noticed that!
  • estanfordestanford DallasPosts: 26MI6 Agent
    hthomas wrote:

You can see the back of the Navy Polo at the 17 second mark.