Spectre Wardrobe(from filming)

Comments

• sostophersostopher Melbourne, AustraliaPosts: 17MI6 Agent
    kadd wrote:
    sostopher wrote:
    Sizing question for those who have the JV jacket.

I wear the Barbour in M, Billy Reid in S. What size JV should I order (once there's stock) here to get the desired look? (38 chest, 6' 1" if it helps)

Thanks to anyone who can provide insight!

Hope this helps. I wear the Barbour in L, Billy Reid in M and have the JV in M for a fitted look. I have a 40-41 chest and am 6'

I've posted a pic of me in the JV if you look at post 2,490 of this thread...
    http://www.ajb007.co.uk/post/757175/#p757175

Thanks for the comment! Would you say the JV is slimmer than the Billy Reid or about the same?
  • James BrosnanJames Brosnan Posts: 865MI6 Agent
    Doctor wrote:
    From J CREW

Hello,
    I hope you're having a wonderful day! I really appreciate your patience while my team looked into the boots that Daniel Craig is wearing in the picture you provided. Unfortunately, we have no record of working with any costume designers on the movie Spectre. I truly apologize that I wasn't able to assist further - please let me know if you have any other questions!

...we must continue our searching!!!

Nowhere in J Crew's reply do they state the boots are not the Kentons, just that the company did not work with the Spectre costume designer. You're jumping to conclusions. The production company could have merely purchased pairs to use, just like EON purchased 30 JV suede racer jackets for the film. John Varvatos had no idea their jacket was going to be in the film until fans brought it to their attention.

Photographic comparisons prove pretty well that Daniel Craig wears the Kentons in his personal life. Whether they are also the "Morocco Boots" is open to debate since we only have one blurry picture to examine. We may have to wait until the release of the film to know for sure.

I agree, this does not mean they are not the JCrew boots. If I remember correctly, Npeal didn't even know they were in Skyfall right away, and look at where they are now.
    "Whoever she was, I must have scared the living daylights out of her." & "Tell mother I died game."
    CR/QoS, TLD, DN, GE, TSWLM, LTK, TND, TWiNE, TMWTGG, TB
    http://www.iconicalternatives.com/author/james-brosnan/
    https://www.instagram.com/shawn.michael.bongiorno/
  • kaddkadd Posts: 917MI6 Agent
    sostopher wrote:
    kadd wrote:
    sostopher wrote:
    Sizing question for those who have the JV jacket.

I wear the Barbour in M, Billy Reid in S. What size JV should I order (once there's stock) here to get the desired look? (38 chest, 6' 1" if it helps)

Thanks to anyone who can provide insight!

Hope this helps. I wear the Barbour in L, Billy Reid in M and have the JV in M for a fitted look. I have a 40-41 chest and am 6'

I've posted a pic of me in the JV if you look at post 2,490 of this thread...
    http://www.ajb007.co.uk/post/757175/#p757175

Thanks for the comment! Would you say the JV is slimmer than the Billy Reid or about the same?

For sure the JV is slimmer because they are different styles of jackets. The JV is a racer style jacket that is slim and not meant to be worn with many layers.

I would suggest small for you, but you being 6'1" I don't know if the sleeves will be too short for you.
  • chriscollins007chriscollins007 North Somerset , England Posts: 1,155MI6 Agent
    Thanks welshie , as per usual another chase down just like the Zara boots I never got had to settle for the another model :s
    Can you confirm what colour they are so I can track an alternative down thanks bud
    welshboy78 wrote:
    In all my omega excitement over the weekend , I seemed to have miss the Morocco boots
    Are they not available anywhere ?

eBay and the odd member here. Sold out and JCREW saying no plans at moment to reissue
    007 reporting for duty
  • welshboy78welshboy78 Posts: 10,294MI6 Agent
    Sahara the correct colour. Keep an eye on eBay US
    Instagram - bondclothes007
  • Awilliams007Awilliams007 Posts: 332MI6 Agent
    Just spoke with Tom Ford regarding the polo, retailing at £530, that's a lot for a polo shirt. They are in stock though.
    So is all the SPECTRE items in stock or just slowly arrivng?
    welshboy78 wrote:
    So is all the SPECTRE items in stock or just slowly arrivng?

foolishly I forgot to ask, Maria, I believe her name was, was trying to talk to me and I was just trying to work out in my head how much my credit card bill would potentially be if I added that and the blouson. what she did say though was 'is that from the bond collection it arrived today so we are still sorting through it'

I really want both these items.
    Cheers for the info. Sounds like people will be getting stuff soon :)
    welshboy78 wrote:
    Cheers for the info. Sounds like people will be getting stuff soon :)

did you order anything?
    Yeah. Blouson, ties, polo.
    thanks mate , has your TF stuff arrived yet ?
    welshboy78 wrote:
    Sahara the correct colour. Keep an eye on eBay US
    007 reporting for duty
    Nah not heard anything yet.
    did we ever get an ID for the teaser poster trousers and the London trousers with the varvatos jacket? Think they might even be the same based on the fact the outfits look similar.
  • HatThrowingHenchmanHatThrowingHenchman Russia With LovePosts: 1,834MI6 Agent
    really not trying to speak negative about it or criticize it in any form (apologies if it sounds like that!) but one question out of curiousity: what is it about the TF polo that makes people go for it at 530 quid?
    "You see Mr.Bond, you can't kill my dreams...but my dreams can kill you.Time to face destiny" - "Time to face gravity"
    Just heard my TF order is in , can you believe I've had to haggle the shipping when I've spent over £1200 !! :(

Ive personally gone for the TF polo so I can wear the same as Bond , no better feeling , this is the height of luxury IMO and I know I will wear this to death.
    Your right it is crazy but a lot of Bond stuff is crazy but we love it and I will get more than my moneys worth.
    Besides this is the 1st time on going all out and I believe all these spectre outfits are the best Craig era ones , real quality and style. :007)
    007 reporting for duty
  • The Bond ExperienceThe Bond Experience Newtown, PAPosts: 5,490Quartermasters
    Has anyone who ordered their TF things and have been contacted heard about any price increases?
    Just heard my TF order is in , can you believe I've had to haggle the shipping when I've spent over £1200 !! :(

Ive personally gone for the TF polo so I can wear the same as Bond , no better feeling , this is the height of luxury IMO and I know I will wear this to death.
    Your right it is crazy but a lot of Bond stuff is crazy but we love it and I will get more than my moneys worth.
    Besides this is the 1st time on going all out and I believe all these spectre outfits are the best Craig era ones , real quality and style. :007)

Did they contact you or did you chase them up??
    no thankfully but not ordered the solden blousen jacket , so far so good
    007 reporting for duty
    Stock arrived last night , I phoned them today
    stuff just going into displays now
    welshboy78 wrote:

Did they contact you or did you chase them up??
    007 reporting for duty
    Has anyone bought the danner boots? If so, what are they like on a daily basis or are these rarely worn?
    mantis has a video on his site , might help
    007 reporting for duty
  • db5.007db5.007 SwitzerlandPosts: 73MI6 Agent
    Does anyone know if the teaser poster trousers are now identified ?
    "Surround yourself with human beings, they are easier to fight for than principles.”
  • MrEddy21MrEddy21 LondonPosts: 416MI6 Agent
    London TF store just emailed me. All my items are ready to collect. Yippee!!!
    Your's be quicker than mine as its being shipped
    share some pics {[] {[] {[]
    007 reporting for duty
  • genericguygenericguy Posts: 94MI6 Agent
    Can't see a thread for the Solden jacket, Woodhouse have a decent Boss budget version for just under £100 using code Flash25
    Bosssolden.jpg

http://www.woodhouseclothing.com/en-gb/boss-pizzoli-black-sweat-jacket-aw1550295552402.html
  • HatThrowingHenchmanHatThrowingHenchman Russia With LovePosts: 1,834MI6 Agent
    MrEddy21 wrote:
    London TF store just emailed me. All my items are ready to collect. Yippee!!!

what did you get?
    "You see Mr.Bond, you can't kill my dreams...but my dreams can kill you.Time to face destiny" - "Time to face gravity"
  • estanfordestanford DallasPosts: 26MI6 Agent
    David, I was told by contact in NYC that the buy book price was incorrect for the Jacket and the correct cost is $2590 and anyone who had one pre ordered would be contacted about the new price prior to any charges. My apologies if this has already been covered.

Erik
    The Mantis wrote:
    Has anyone who ordered their TF things and have been contacted heard about any price increases?
  • The Bond ExperienceThe Bond Experience Newtown, PAPosts: 5,490Quartermasters
    edited October 2015
    Never mind.....someone shared the contact with me...thanks!
  • MFisherMFisher Posts: 746MI6 Agent
    NICE ! That Boss jacket is a great alternative... Has the knitted neck like the combustion alternative.. but likely a much nicer quality.. I have the combustion one but not 100% pleased... and $2500 for the TF is not in the cards... even if I had that kind of disposable income I just cant cough up that much on a casual jacket.. Plus Murphy's law says if I did.. I'd spill something on it the first month :))