Spectre Wardrobe(from filming)

Comments

• valkyrionvalkyrion Posts: 41MI6 Agent
    there is another one alternative solden jacket which in my opinion is very cool.
    the contrast between the quilted black and the grey sleeves makes it very fancy.the hood is detachable.
    it's from a greek store

http://www.navygreen-eshop.gr/shop/item/24CE.3010_GZH.html#!prettyPhoto
  • thpectrethpectre Posts: 2MI6 Agent
    jbbr_SPECTRE_Still_091015_10.jpg

Can anyone identify the jacket from this promo pic?
  • welshboy78welshboy78 Posts: 10,293MI6 Agent
    mallory5 wrote:
    The Hinx coat is out and in M,L XL on the Matchless website. Looks nice but I am sticking with my Craig blouson.

Which one is it? Ive been avoiding too many pics etc so not sure what he is wearing

Whoops - just seen its actually called Hinx, was half way down the page :))

Cant say its something I would wear!!
    Instagram - bondclothes007
    thpectre wrote:

Think it might be a wee bit difficult from that black and white pic alone
  • HatThrowingHenchmanHatThrowingHenchman Russia With LovePosts: 1,834MI6 Agent
    not the best but here's another pic
    image.jpg
    "You see Mr.Bond, you can't kill my dreams...but my dreams can kill you.Time to face destiny" - "Time to face gravity"
  • Westward_DriftWestward_Drift Posts: 3,091MI6 Agent
    image.jpg

From the cuffs on the sleeves could it be the ubiquitous Rick Owens jacket? DC does seem to be wearing it a lot.
    image.jpg

From the cuffs on the sleeves could it be the ubiquitous Rick Owens jacket? DC does seem to be wearing it a lot.

Looks def like the Rick Owens in that mag pic but looking at my jacket etc the pic in the Aston does not look like leather unless its been softened / airbrushed etc I thought it looked more shell like then leather. Guess its been played with
    welshboy78 wrote:
    Looks def like the Rick Owens in that mag pic but looking at my jacket etc the pic in the Aston does not look like leather unless its been softened / airbrushed etc I thought it looked more shell like then leather. Guess its been played with

Weren't we all shocked that the DC/RO jacket wasn't a cotton zip-through as it appeared in some of the photos, like DC at the airport?

So, onto the grey jacket from the Telegraph interview. Any leads there? Wish there was a better picture of the logo.
  • MakoSixMakoSix Posts: 5MI6 Agent
    Anyone know what this jacket is from the Timeout interview?
    image.jpg
    edited October 2015
    welshboy78 wrote:

Weren't we all shocked that the DC/RO jacket wasn't a cotton zip-through as it appeared in soutme of the photos, like DC at the airport?

So, onto the grey jacket from the Telegraph interview. Any leads there? Wish there was a better picture of the logo.

True but we never had a pro / extreme close up like this one in the DB10. Seems same outfit so prob is the RO like you say

Telegraph one is navy isn't it? If thats a logo (presume it is) then we are bad detectives :D

promo268491333
    MakoSix wrote:
    Anyone know what this jacket is from the Timeout interview?
    image.jpg

Positive I came across that or something similar the other day in a mass search for Telegraph jacket however I searched hundreds so god know where or what!!!!
    You're right Welshie, Telegraph is probably navy. And we are bad detectives. We should be able to identify this from the stitching alone, or the space of the zipper teeth. :))
    What's your thoughts on the arms?? Different color to the jackets body or just the lighting??

If different - is it a knit etc? Can't see any pattern but maybe quality of the footage
  • thpectrethpectre Posts: 2MI6 Agent
    I would not be surprised if the timeout and the aston jacket are one and the same.
    edited October 2015
    thpectre wrote:
    I would not be surprised if the timeout and the aston jacket are one and the same.

Just dug my Owens jacket out again! its def not the Rick Owens in the Aston, here are the differences

1) The zip on the Rick Owens goes to the very top of the jacket
    2) Shape of the collar is diff - one in the Aston looks like it curves out like a wool type on a bomber jacket
    3) There is a large wide flap inside of the Owens jacket on the side which DS has his hand on the wheel (its pretty big and unmistakable)
    4) The lining is black on the Owens jacket

And I'm sure you would see the blistered texture of the leather that close up on a pro pic, looks more like some upmarket shell kind of bomber

For ref: Rick Owens as worn by DC personally

jacket-sternberg-rick-owens-leather-black.jpg

I think we are looking for a jacket with a collar like this (common on bombers)

jacket-men-bomber-flight-jacket-rick-owens-fw15-black.jpg
    the photos are by Rankin so laybe we'll see more of it in the Bond on Set book
    "You see Mr.Bond, you can't kill my dreams...but my dreams can kill you.Time to face destiny" - "Time to face gravity"
    the photos are by Rankin so laybe we'll see more of it in the Bond on Set book

Ah ok - wondered where they came from!! So interesting to know if that is a scene from the film, i thought it was some promo, maybe not??
    I thought that it could have been a scene from the movie but after seeing the pic I posted and the way DC looks in the camera I'd say it is a refular photo shoot with the db10

he provided the boots for the DAD PTS
    I'll weigh in here on the recent interview/photo jackets again:

Welshie, I have to agree that the Aston is not the Rick Owens.

I think that the Aston is also NOT the Timeout jacket. While both have lighter linings and bomber collars, the similarity ends there. The Timeout looks to be a cotton or sweatshirt/track jacket material. Look at the shoulders and you can see a raised seam which often indicates a quilted area along the back shoulders. I was recently viewing a Cotton Citizen bomber with such a design. The Aston does look like a thinner shell material and I see no indication of a seam running across the shoulders.

But then I'm not Simon, so I could be wrong. :p

As for the Telegraph jacket, that logo is vexing me. What is that inner design? Could it be a monotone Canadian flag?

Can we all agree that DC wears too many jackets? The man must have a walk-in coat closet.
  • SeamastSeamast SevillePosts: 119MI6 Agent
    welshboy78 wrote:
    Are they the aged ones
    The Mantis wrote:

Think these are the Northcote boots, could be wrong.

Hmmmm...I thought the Radnor...I see a tread...

yeah def has tread hence they are the Radnor (makes more sense with regards to the location / terrain in this part of the film also)
    I believe there are Radnor too. In my opinion, Northcote boots would be able to use with the skeleton disguise in Mexico.
  • TennysonTennyson A View to a KillPosts: 606MI6 Agent
    Coming in left of field here, but is the logo possibly one of those generic earphone/iPod cable ports and not a logo at all?
    Tennyson wrote:
    Coming in left of field here, but is the logo possibly one of those generic earphone/iPod cable ports and not a logo at all?

Possible, but no interior pocket is visible on the screencap (which means nada) Will have to view the video to check.
  • ExpatJBExpatJB HoustonPosts: 752MI6 Agent
    Possible Solden alternative quilted sweater from Hackett which has a Bondian feature which may appeal to some. http://www.hackett.com/catalog/product/view/id/206444/category/77/?color=119

aw15_hm580330_999_01.jpg
    Dont wait for your ship to come in. Swim out and meet the bloody thing.
  • mglover92mglover92 Posts: 38MI6 Agent
    We are never going to find the Mr White jacket.
  • Awilliams007Awilliams007 Posts: 332MI6 Agent
    mglover92 wrote:
    We are never going to find the Mr White jacket.

Thing is they have jackets everywhere the whole time and we haven't even noticed. The designer thought we were on to them but the truth is we dont even know who they are.
  • OrnithologistOrnithologist BerlinPosts: 584MI6 Agent
    So you're basically saying we came across the Mr White jacket so many times, yet we never saw it? :D
    "I'm afraid I'm a complicated woman. "
    "- That is something to be afraid of."
  • ThunderpussyThunderpussy Behind you !Posts: 63,792MI6 Agent
    :)) :)) :))
    "I've been informed that there ARE a couple of QAnon supporters who are fairly regular posters in AJB."
  • MakoSixMakoSix Posts: 5MI6 Agent
    thpectre wrote:

Could it be this Fairley Jacket by Orlebar Brown? I have one of their Ellis jackets and the material looks the same as in the photo.

http://www.orlebarbrown.co.uk/men/jackets/fairley/navy

image.jpg